sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 444 users online including...
discountface , ArtemisJoy , vivianbd11 , Aiden Lockwood , itsjustjesse , Ivanepa , deanneza16 , lorenepp2 , sweetpinkpixie , Waddles

13 members
431 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-09-2010, 02:10 AM
Con_Stripes Con_Stripes is offline
 
Default North End of the Street

Diagon Alley runs along a crooked, narrow street. Along the North End, of course, are the shopfronts. Large glass windows display hot items, special objects, advertise for sales, and encourage people to come in. The path is incredibly tight and overhangs of buildings on either side threaten to touch the building across from it. People walk packed together, as they try to maneuver around groups of people, vending carts, and holes in the cobble road. Be careful of doors opening so that you don’t walk into them by accident.

Outside the Leaky Cauldron entrance is a large, outlandish fountain which threatens to take up the walk. Once one gets around the fountain, the path tightens and the surge of people begins. Bump, jostle, and nudge people as you move around – it’s okay, really. Balconies and overhangs create a bright array of color as one meanders down the street. The noise level is cluttered – yelling comes from the hawkers, from the food vendors, from people calling to one and other. Much like a festival, the atmosphere is nearly tangible; electric and festive. Don’t forget to close your eyes and breathe in. Popcorn, kebabs, soup, bread; so many food smells fill the air with a pungent scent.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:21 AM   #2276 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri View Post

"Good thinking,"
she smiled. "How about you, you've done a lot of walking do you need to rest?" Witsy laughed at William's remark of throwing up, "for someone who rides a broom a carpet makes you throw up?" she said teasingly.
" Yes, sometimes I think on my feet and other times I just do not think t all" Willaim laughed." No, I do not need to rest" William said to Witsy." Yes, pretty funny about the carpet" Wiliam laughed.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #2277 (permalink)

Doxy
 
JustAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: [GMT]
Posts: 6,188

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dalia Turay
Fourth Year
Default
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
"Well done" Daniel said, "It's good to be good at stuff. Now I have someone to do my potions homework for me.." Daniel wasn't completely joking about that. He really did fail at potions. "Well then, I'll see you in class then, won't I?"

Daniel didn't even attempt to say the name of the shop which Aurora had just said. German. Blech. He would never be able to speak it."Cool, I'll write to them one day" If he learnt how to spell it!

So, she was english. He'd thought so. German girls were more.... German. "So what made you lot move?" he asked. Aurora sounded intriguing. But so was Daniel, Aurora just wasn't asking about him. "You can't not have an accent." Daniel pointed out. "Otherwise you wouldn't be human..." That was weird. Why had Daniel just said that?

"I'm sure she loves you.." Daniel said before he could stop himself. He was still a little touchy on the mum thing. But it was fine, he had Carolyn instead. "Third kid too, huh? Same here and I have a brother and sister. Aren't siblings a pain sometimes?" he asked. Course he still loved them he just wished they'd leave him alone for once. Aurora wasn't simple. It was weird that her parents would fight on where to send the child. Why? What had happened?

"Oh" Daniel said. He'd heard about Lord Borr. Ministry man. Barry had told him how 10 years ago, how Borr and the ministry had taken away hogwarts and made Belle's and Cooper's. "He used to teach History of Magic." he commented. "We have a new teacher now, yes?" Hopefully they did, or he'd fail his OWLs. Then Daniel raised his eyebrows at the dance class, "Your not serious..." he asked. He came from a family of non-dancers. He'd find a way to not go.

"Lucky....I spent one of them at Durmstrang" he said. And the other he'd wasted. Daniel gave a little laugh, "Oh I'll make sure I'm there to watch. Don't want to miss anything. But believe me..." he said slyly. "..I'm not the one who has to watch out"
Aurora laughed, "I won't do it for you, but I'll certainly help." She just LOVED potions! "Sure, what's potions like at Durmstrang, are the teachers worse than Lafay?" She loved Lafay really, she liked people who didn't take nonsense.

What made them move..? Hmmm... "Well, mainly dad's work. He works closely with people in a lot of different countries. We spent most of the time in Germany though, I suppose we've spent holidays in a load of places, it's kind of cool." she shrugged. Not human? "Well you tell me what you think my accent is." She was quite aware that her accent was unplaceable, a lot of people seemed rather confused the minute she started talking.

Aurora shrugged, "Yeah, not really an issue. I've got lots of family." Not that she particularly liked any of them at all... "I kind of wish my brother was around more..." yeah... she missed him. "He's just been sent home from St Mungo's, he can't even leave his bed... Anyway, it doesn't matter. Today is a happy day." she grinned. "Though my sister is so annoying." Yup. Most annoying older sister ever.

She shrugged, "I think so. But he's still interfering." she frowned. She didn't like Borr in the slightest.
She nodded, "Yup. As if I haven't had enough dance lessons already." Her brow furrowed all the more, her green eyes narrowing. "And I bet I end up having to drag around some kid who can't dance." she sighed.

Not one to watch out? "Don't be so sure of yourself. arrogance attracts trouble... you only have to read the history books to figure that out." she chuckled, a little evil laugh making it's way to the surface. "Not that I'm planning on any mischief or anything..." she said, looking away.
JustAlice is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:20 AM   #2278 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Lockhartian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Eyrie
Posts: 14,978

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Text Cut: Mr. Hollingberry >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Oh?! He DID know his darling little cinnimonbun! How lovely. Charles was liking this boy even more. Good little...whatever his name was. Charles ought to write an article about him too. Strapping young man like himself out to make the world a better place and make the world shine even brighter by being friends with his little sugarplum.

Just as Charles was just about to ask the boy's intentions with his little princess, the boy spoke. "What do you mean these are meant for you?" he asked, blinking his minty green eyes.

...oh....

His eyes grew wide and his dusty blonde hair began to stand on end. Soon it was a vibrant crimson color and it was a wonder the man didn't grow bull horns out of his head.

"YOU!"

He threw his arms up in the air, box included, and glared at THE Treyen Lockhart. THE boy who had CRUSHED his little sugar cube. The box opened up and all the Howlers were released. They all began speaking at once, so it was nearly impossible to make out what they were saying, but it sounded like a cross between a foghorn and a troll's cry. On top of the Howler's noise, Charles was having a few words of his own, but his voice was drowned out by the Howlers.

Once they were done with their piece, they torn themselves up and scattered the streets with crimson bits of paper. By now, Charles had calmed himself down and his hair was back to normal - not to mention the lack of steam coming from his nose.

Slowly, he took a step forward and looked at the boy with unblinking and almost cold eyes.

"Why did you throw my daughter away?"

He paused for a moment. He probably ought to clarify this. Anything he said now could crush his daughter more - and just when she was finally getting over everything. At least, that is what she had written in her diary.

"She told me everything, about the Trophy Room and WHAT happened there," he said slowly, glancing down at the bits of red paper at their feet. "She explained that you two agreed to leave each other alone for a bit, and it crushed her. She missed you a lot. She said that you helped make her feel better about herself and...about WHAT she can do..." He put a firm hand on Treyen's shoulder. A VERY firm hand. "She says you hate her now...and all because she told you how she feels about you."

He squeezed the boy's shoulder, just to make sure that HE knew that he wasn't going anywhere.


Nice to know today was the day he was going to die.

AND OH MY GILDEROY HIS HAIR WAS TURNING RED! He was so disliking Metamorphmagi right now. Needless to say, Treyen closed his eyes, as much as one could. Scary, this whole thing was. NOT TO MENTION....HOWLERS!

Hands on his ears to prevent him from going deaf thanks to the loudness of it all...because Mr. Hollingberry was also yelling at him at the same time. His voice was amplified over and over again and it didn't help that the man in front of him was doing the same. He did deserve it, though, because this could've been prevented. And it was all his fault, really. Treyen tried to breathe as this happened, but failed from time to time. The boy thought he'd gone deaf, or died, when the yelling stopped. Opening one of his eyes managed to let him know that all the Howlers had served their purpose, but only ONE of them remained. Well, if you called Kurumi's dad a Howler, that is.

His breathing was normal now, or as close to normal as one would think, yet his heart was racing as fast as humanly possible.

Treyen didn't answer his question. And he wasn't surprised at how this man knew it all, Kurumi trusted her father with everything, he'd just wished that would've been kept to themselves. And Aparecium.

As he waited for his heart to get to a normal rate, Treyen felt the grasp on his shoulder, well, it was a good thing he wasn't trying out for Quidditch anymore because that shoulder was quite possibly broken. Not really, but...ouch much?

He SIGHED. Yes, sighed. And he hoped Mr. Hollingberry wouldn't take it the wrong way. "I'm sorry," he said, looking down. "I could never hate your daughter, Sir, she's...like a sister to me," the little sister he never had, "I thought...," he started to say, eyes up to the man, "I thought that if she didn't see me, then it'd be easier on her," on them, especially after the last thing that happened, not that he was going to bring it up. Surely the man knew about that as well, no?
Lockhartian is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:26 AM   #2279 (permalink)


DMLE & DMAC
Mooncalf
 
Wood'sLittleFlower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pawnee
Posts: 7,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matty Rider-Mae
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dieter Kareless
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Coulson Bradshaw
Law Enforcement
Default
Ern's Walmart Greeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calezilla View Post
He just eyed her now, stepping pretty close to the girl. A faint smirk spread out on the male's face as he looked down at her. She was prettier in person, not that she didn't look pretty ANYWAY but still, she was pretty. "You're pretty hot, you know that?"He said while poking a tongue out of his mouth. Was he kidding? Not really. Was he doing it to try and annoy her? Uhuh. It would work, Bailey knew it would. Bailey had learned about her and her dislike of being called "babes" or being called anything "attractive" or whatever. So was Bailey still going to do it? Uhuh. Was it a bad idea? Probably."Water balloons...."He gestured to the bag with his hands.

She sounded like she didn't care? Bailey made a confused face, a really seriously confused face."But your a girl.."He muttered, pointing to her dress. Weren't girls supposed to care about their dresses and hair and stuff? his sisters did as did most the girls at Beauxbatons rghsfgdgfgf. SHE WAS BEING MEANNN TO HIM. Bailey made a poutie face,"Broooooookie."He whined, bouncing a bit."It's not timmmme for jokes,babes."He knew she wanted to kiss him and thought he was hot, she was just too scared to admit it. Bailey was sure.



SCOWL.Bailey crossed his arms."Weapons, torture devices...same thing. They both put people through physical and emotion PAIN."Emotional pain how? Bailey didn't know, he was just being dramatic. He narrowed his eyes,"Well, well, well, they are DIFFERENT from you."He said, raising both his eyebrows as he spoke."They aren't EVIL AND MEAN AND TORTUROUS LIKE YOU."Yeah, he called you out, Brooklyn. He saw through your sweet little act.
The eldest Petrov stared. She STARED at him, deciding now was the time to cross her arms. Which she did. So, she stared at B, with her arms crossed, through big blue eyes before taking a step back from him. He totally had something up his sleeve and she was not going to take a chance and find out right at this moment. Wait. WHAAAAT!? "BAILEY PITCHLER, SHUT YOUR TRAP." GLAAAAAARE. If he said anything else, the water she was carrying would soon lighten. A LOT. Stupid boys. <____< Why'd they all have to say stupid stuff? HUH? WHY? She wanted to know. And she wanted to know why they all thought she was "hot" or whatever the heck they liked calling her. She was NOT. And she was NOT a distraction. Waverly and the other boys called her that lots and refused to let her play. MEANIES. "Yes they are Bailey!" she spoke with a hint of sarcasm. "But i don't care if they break." SHRUG.

PAUSE.

Was he lumping her with stereotypical girls? OH SNAP. NU UH. "Yes. Yes i am. BUT, I'm not your typical girl, B." she grinned dancing a circle around him for no apparent reason other than the fact that she was hyper and wanted to more water balloons. Whaaat? Now he was whining? She HATED whining. It was annoying and childish. Although.. she planned to run away with Peter Pan and never grow up. But still... "What are you-" GAASP. BABES!? Surely he must be joking. Either way, as a warning, she pulled out a water balloon and lightly tossed it up and down, catching it with ease, without taking her angry gaze from him.

"PFFFFFT. NUU UHH. I'm not evil Bailey. I only use my torture devices for GOOD." Maybe he was evil. And that was why she used them on him. That made sense. Sorta. "Pain? Boy, you haven't seen pain if you think water is pain." Whaaaaa? What was he talking about? "M'not... M'not evil." she uncrossed her arms, letting them hang loose by her sides as the fake waterworks came to her eyes, making them all glassy. "M'not evil.. or.. or mean.. or torturous." SNIFFLE. Hehe.
__________________
back on your feet again, lift your head, hold it_h i g h______________________________________________

_____________you wanna run it back but you can't turn the time, you start to feel like you're losing your shine
__________________________________but the grass ain't always greener on the_o t h e r_ s i d e
Wood'sLittleFlower is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 08:28 AM   #2280 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kristopher Belrose
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default Maxxxie :)
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Holding onto Fyo's hand, Brody glanced around nervously as they wandered down Diagon Alley. It seemed pretty busy, so hopefully the cameras wouldn't be around today. "I hope...." She glanced up at her husband, knowing that he would know what she was talking about. They had it everyday, Brody kind of felt bad for Fyo. They did chase them for her afterall. But today looked pretty good, so hopefully they wouldn't get them. She wasn't even wearing her big sunglasses, but that was because she kind of wanted to actually see Fyo. "Are there any shops you want to go to?" She asked, smiling at him. She only needed to really go to one. Primpernelles. As always.
__________________
It's the end of the show. Of the historemix. We switched up the flow. And we changed the prefix

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
RachieRu is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 08:37 AM   #2281 (permalink)
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear
 
Maxilocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: {in a leap of faith}
Posts: 31,802

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Holding onto Fyo's hand, Brody glanced around nervously as they wandered down Diagon Alley. It seemed pretty busy, so hopefully the cameras wouldn't be around today. "I hope...." She glanced up at her husband, knowing that he would know what she was talking about. They had it everyday, Brody kind of felt bad for Fyo. They did chase them for her afterall. But today looked pretty good, so hopefully they wouldn't get them. She wasn't even wearing her big sunglasses, but that was because she kind of wanted to actually see Fyo. "Are there any shops you want to go to?" She asked, smiling at him. She only needed to really go to one. Primpernelles. As always.
"Don't we all?" Fyo said, a grin lifting the corners of his mouth as he met her gaze. He got what she was talking about, but he didn't want her to feel bad about the whole thing. It wasn't Brody's fault or anything and, even though he wasn't overly fond of cameras, he could deal with all the extra attention. For her sake.

Especially since it wasn't like they had another choice. Unless they wanted to get themselves a couple of Invisibility Cloaks.

"Primpernelles?" Fyo grinned. He was sure that was what she wanted to hear, even if she knew he didn't really have any business in there.

Maxilocks is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 08:43 AM   #2282 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kristopher Belrose
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
"Don't we all?" Fyo said, a grin lifting the corners of his mouth as he met her gaze. He got what she was talking about, but he didn't want her to feel bad about the whole thing. It wasn't Brody's fault or anything and, even though he wasn't overly fond of cameras, he could deal with all the extra attention. For her sake.

Especially since it wasn't like they had another choice. Unless they wanted to get themselves a couple of Invisibility Cloaks.

"Primpernelles?" Fyo grinned. He was sure that was what she wanted to hear, even if she knew he didn't really have any business in there.

Brody giggled, smiling at him. She knew he could deal with the attention, He'd been doing it for her. It still made her feel bad, but she knew he didn't mind it too much. He wouldn't be here if he didn't like it. Brody was sure he wouldn't have married her if he minded the attention. She just needed to stop thinking about it really. That's what made her feel bad. She'd feel bad when they took pictures. But she looked pretty presentable today, in her nice yellow summer dress. Yes. She was the perfect pureblood heiress today.

She giggled again as he spoke. Oh. "You know me too well." She mused with a smile, knowing that he didn't need to go in their at all. But he would. For her. She liked it.
__________________
It's the end of the show. Of the historemix. We switched up the flow. And we changed the prefix

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
RachieRu is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #2283 (permalink)
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear
 
Maxilocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: {in a leap of faith}
Posts: 31,802

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default Next post, Primpernelles? <3
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Brody giggled, smiling at him. She knew he could deal with the attention, He'd been doing it for her. It still made her feel bad, but she knew he didn't mind it too much. He wouldn't be here if he didn't like it. Brody was sure he wouldn't have married her if he minded the attention. She just needed to stop thinking about it really. That's what made her feel bad. She'd feel bad when they took pictures. But she looked pretty presentable today, in her nice yellow summer dress. Yes. She was the perfect pureblood heiress today.

She giggled again as he spoke. Oh. "You know me too well." She mused with a smile, knowing that he didn't need to go in their at all. But he would. For her. She liked it.
"Yes, that's what I've always thought," Fyo said, his voice just a little teasing. He did know her, which wasn't surprising, considering how long they had been friends. Best friends. More.

He was just glad she knew him just as well.

He gave her hand a light squeeze, as the two of them headed towards Primpernelles. The streets seemed more crowded than usual which, Fyo realized, must be because Hogwarts would be re-opening for the school term, soon. It was a good thing there were no cameras chasing them, today. Things looked crowded enough, as it was.

Maxilocks is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #2284 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kristopher Belrose
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
"Yes, that's what I've always thought," Fyo said, his voice just a little teasing. He did know her, which wasn't surprising, considering how long they had been friends. Best friends. More.

He was just glad she knew him just as well.

He gave her hand a light squeeze, as the two of them headed towards Primpernelles. The streets seemed more crowded than usual which, Fyo realized, must be because Hogwarts would be re-opening for the school term, soon. It was a good thing there were no cameras chasing them, today. Things looked crowded enough, as it was.

"Fyodor..." Brody eyed him carefully, bumping into him with her hip. It wasn't surprising that he knew her so well, they had been friends for a long time. She couldn't imagine her life without Fyo. He was her best friend, and her husband. Everything she needed all rolled into one. He was absolutely perfect, especially how he accepted her, and all of her flaws. And Brody had a lot of flaws.

"Hogwarts must be starting again soon.." She mused, as she dodged a couple of little girls that were running down the street. She missed Hogwarts sometimes, it had just been so simple there. But then, she realised some of the most hurtful times had been spent there too. She was glad things had worked out. Very glad.
__________________
It's the end of the show. Of the historemix. We switched up the flow. And we changed the prefix

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
RachieRu is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #2285 (permalink)
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear
 
Maxilocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: {in a leap of faith}
Posts: 31,802

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
"Fyodor..." Brody eyed him carefully, bumping into him with her hip. It wasn't surprising that he knew her so well, they had been friends for a long time. She couldn't imagine her life without Fyo. He was her best friend, and her husband. Everything she needed all rolled into one. He was absolutely perfect, especially how he accepted her, and all of her flaws. And Brody had a lot of flaws.

"Hogwarts must be starting again soon.." She mused, as she dodged a couple of little girls that were running down the street. She missed Hogwarts sometimes, it had just been so simple there. But then, she realised some of the most hurtful times had been spent there too. She was glad things had worked out. Very glad.
"Yes?" Fyo asked, pushing back his hair and grinning at her. He couldn't resist the urge to smile, when she called him that. Fyodor.

"It's hard to believe we were part of this crowd, just a few years ago," Fyo mused, as they picked their way through the crowd. So much had happened since then, good things and bitter things, and it should have seemed like they'd been students long, long ago, but it didn't. Maybe because the memories were still so vivid. Like it had all happened days, and not years, ago.

Maxilocks is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #2286 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kristopher Belrose
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
"Yes?" Fyo asked, pushing back his hair and grinning at her. He couldn't resist the urge to smile, when she called him that. Fyodor.

"It's hard to believe we were part of this crowd, just a few years ago," Fyo mused, as they picked their way through the crowd. So much had happened since then, good things and bitter things, and it should have seemed like they'd been students long, long ago, but it didn't. Maybe because the memories were still so vivid. Like it had all happened days, and not years, ago.

"I love you." Brody mused with a small smile. She knew he already knew, but she liked reminding him. All the time. She was sure he was going to get sick of it at some point. She was sure of it.

"I know..." She mused, as she watched a pair of excited teens enter one of the shops. "I kinda of wish I was still there..." Because she missed it. But she wouldn't change her life for anything now. She looked up at him and smiled. "We had good times there..." Apart from when he broke her heart. But she wouldn't think about that, especially considering that he had mended it too.
__________________
It's the end of the show. Of the historemix. We switched up the flow. And we changed the prefix

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
RachieRu is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #2287 (permalink)
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear
 
Maxilocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: {in a leap of faith}
Posts: 31,802

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
"I love you." Brody mused with a small smile. She knew he already knew, but she liked reminding him. All the time. She was sure he was going to get sick of it at some point. She was sure of it.

"I know..." She mused, as she watched a pair of excited teens enter one of the shops. "I kinda of wish I was still there..." Because she missed it. But she wouldn't change her life for anything now. She looked up at him and smiled. "We had good times there..." Apart from when he broke her heart. But she wouldn't think about that, especially considering that he had mended it too.
"I know," Fyo said, slipping an arm around her waist. Did they look like one of those very-in-love, young couples now? The thought caused another smile to lurk around his mouth. "I'm lucky."

Did she? Fyo looked at her, a tad surprised. "I'm glad I'm here. With you," he said, leaning down to kiss her forehead. They had had some excellent times. "... and what do you know, we're still having good times," he grinned, more to lighten up the atmosphere than anything else. "Some things just never change."

Maxilocks is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 09:57 AM   #2288 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kristopher Belrose
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
"I know," Fyo said, slipping an arm around her waist. Did they look like one of those very-in-love, young couples now? The thought caused another smile to lurk around his mouth. "I'm lucky."

Did she? Fyo looked at her, a tad surprised. "I'm glad I'm here. With you," he said, leaning down to kiss her forehead. They had had some excellent times. "... and what do you know, we're still having good times," he grinned, more to lighten up the atmosphere than anything else. "Some things just never change."

"Of course you're lucky." Brody giggled, as she snuggled a bit closer to him. "But I'm even luckier than you..." Because she had managed to get Fyo. She'd never seen it coming really. Especially with that at happened at school. But that didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was that they were together now, and they were happy, and in love.

"I'm glad of that too..." She nodded, with a smile. She loved being with him, loved it more than anything else. "Amazing times..." She corrected with a grin. They were so the most epic couple ever. It took a very special guy to be able to stand her ego, and just Brody. Fyo did it. And...she loved him for that.
__________________
It's the end of the show. Of the historemix. We switched up the flow. And we changed the prefix

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
RachieRu is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #2289 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Chizpurfle
 
Danny Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: london
Posts: 10,794

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Evans Weasley
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Barry Weasley
International Cooperation
Default
I'm ready!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraQuinn View Post
Aurora laughed, "I won't do it for you, but I'll certainly help." She just LOVED potions! "Sure, what's potions like at Durmstrang, are the teachers worse than Lafay?" She loved Lafay really, she liked people who didn't take nonsense.

What made them move..? Hmmm... "Well, mainly dad's work. He works closely with people in a lot of different countries. We spent most of the time in Germany though, I suppose we've spent holidays in a load of places, it's kind of cool." she shrugged. Not human? "Well you tell me what you think my accent is." She was quite aware that her accent was unplaceable, a lot of people seemed rather confused the minute she started talking.

Aurora shrugged, "Yeah, not really an issue. I've got lots of family." Not that she particularly liked any of them at all... "I kind of wish my brother was around more..." yeah... she missed him. "He's just been sent home from St Mungo's, he can't even leave his bed... Anyway, it doesn't matter. Today is a happy day." she grinned. "Though my sister is so annoying." Yup. Most annoying older sister ever.

She shrugged, "I think so. But he's still interfering." she frowned. She didn't like Borr in the slightest.
She nodded, "Yup. As if I haven't had enough dance lessons already." Her brow furrowed all the more, her green eyes narrowing. "And I bet I end up having to drag around some kid who can't dance." she sighed.

Not one to watch out? "Don't be so sure of yourself. arrogance attracts trouble... you only have to read the history books to figure that out." she chuckled, a little evil laugh making it's way to the surface. "Not that I'm planning on any mischief or anything..." she said, looking away.
"Whatever you say" Daniel said, he'd find a way to get her to do it. He could be very persuasive. Potions at Durmstrang? "It was fine , bit dangerous though.." Yeah he'd had to try some of the potions he made to check if they worked. Which with his potion skills had led him being in the hospital wing a few times. He was actually looking forward to Lafay's lessons.

"What exactly does he do?" Daniel asked, her dad sounded cool travelling a lot unlike Daniel's. His dad worked in the ministry and all he did was go to work and come back. Daniel didn't get a lot of holidays. Which was a shame.... Daniel was deep in thought that he only just managed to hear what Aurora said. "I don't know, to be honest I don't boast myself to be an expert on accents. But it sounds mildly english to me" Not cockney style or northern just english. Like the queen. But not so posh.

Big family? Was it just Daniel or did he have a lot in common with her. The weasleys were a massive family. He didn't even know how he was related to half of them... "He was in St. Mungos? What happened?" That was sad. He felt sorry for her. "It's my brother that I find annoying. My sisters pretty cool" Carolyn was the best.

Daniel had heard descriptions of Borr, the obese man. He didn't look forward to meeting him. "Yeah, the ministry can't just stay out can they?" he said. Why didn't they just take over if they were so concerned.
Daniel couldn't help but give a little laugh, "Yeah, you'll probably end up with someone like me.." He would probably not attend. "Are they mandatory?"

"Ahh. But I'm not ignorant. " Daniel pointed out. "I just know that a sweet girl like you would never do anything to me. Would you?" Daniel asked smiling. He actually hoped she did get up to something, so he could join in on the fun.
__________________
Danny Boy is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #2290 (permalink)


DMGS
Bicorn
 
Lottiepot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: *winks*
Posts: 16,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caolan Wilson
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Layla Marie Ackerly
Games & Sports

x12 x6
Default
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emishlon View Post

Ella was a bit preoccupied with not dropping Tabitha to pay any attention to Trixie and her expressions. But when she confirmed that she was holding her right, she finally looked at her with a sigh of relief. "Oh, good." Her eyebrows raised when Trix mentioned Tabitha and her physical development. Wow, she was a really rubbish cousin because she rarely saw these guys. "Aww, that's cute.... course I won't hold her upside down." She said, a bit annoyed. Ella wasn't completely baby useless.

"Hawaii." Ella beamed, then looked north in a sort of reminiscent way. It was lovely. SO lovely, actually. "Yes, it was so romantic. It was a kind of celebration of us getting back together." And now they were as strong as they were before. Probably even stronger!

She nodded as Trixie went on. Yeah, sounded about right for a new mother, and Ella was just glad that she didn't have the baby blues or anything. That was something quite common in teen mum's, right? "Yeah, spose." Ella couldn't actually imagine her and Aiden with kids. It would possibly ruin all they had, she thought. Meh, maybe one day.... "Well, you seem to be doing really well with it. Both of ya." She smiled confidently, then looked back at the babbbby.

From what she could see from where this conversation was going, Trixie was no bridezilla. So maybe she had gotten away with being a rubbish Maid of Honour.
Phewwww................

"True, true." If Ella had been expected to wedding plan prior to the Aidella make-up, things just wouldn't have worked out. She was a wreck, but was now on the mend. Aaanndd... now Trixie was freaking out. "It's okay! We got plenty of time!" Maybe they should go to Paris or something to look for a wedding dress. That was the most romantic place out there, was it not? Quickly, the discussion averted to bridesmaid dresses. Blue, right. "Well, maybe mine could be shorter than the others? I ain't really a fan of long, flowing things.." But it was up to her, of course...
Trixie couldn't help but giggle at Ella and her uncertainness at holding her child. It kinda came naturally as soon as the child came to your arms. Trix had been so scared of hurting her baby, it looked like if you held her too tightly she would simply break. But she was bigger now, and her muscle strength was increasing so much that she was learning to sit by herself. "I was only joking" the former slytherin raised her eyebrows at her cousins irritated remark. "No honestly, you're doing it all perfectly" she stated, smiling genuinely.

Oooooh. Well it was good for some wasn't it? "Nice. Guess you had fun then" she giggled. "Did you jump out a plane with a parachute?" she was sure Aiden had mentioned that before. "I took Freddie to Russia. Not nearly as romantic as Hawaii but we've got a honeymoon to look forward to" And hopefully that would be somewhere hot and exotic, not a freezing cold holiday to visit the extended family in law. "Aww well that is cute" she grinned. It was great to see them two back together again. They'd been such a good pair even since the massively dramatic love whateveritendedupas during their first term.

"Soooo.." she raised her eyebrow and smirked a little. Ella obviously didn't feel broody quite yet, even with a beautiful sleeping child within her arms. "You've not thought about when you're gonna have children yet then?" she asked daringly. "Thank you" she grinned blushing a little. As soon as Trix saw her baby she knew instantly what to do. It was like an instinct and she would do anything for Tabitha. "I had to do a little bit of reading but Freds knew exactly what to do" she stated. Possibly because he had younger siblings so he'd seen it all happen before. Trix was an only child, she never had the opportunity to see parenthood at work.

PLENTY OF TIME?!

D:

They had a couple of weeks. 2 WEEKS! That was it. So much to do and fourteen days to do it in. If their lives hadn't of been so busy, the Blonde would have done a lot more than she had. At least they had booked the location, that was a good start right? "I need to get my dress. I think that's number one on my priority list" she bit her lip. But where to get one from? There were so many and she didn't know what style, what length, what sized train, anything that would help her choose. "Or maybe just yours could be blue and theirs could be sandy colour, a bit of a change then" she nodded. The former Head Girl wanted a separate dress for the reception after all, a blue one too. "But we can do short most definitely" she smiled.
Lottiepot is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 04:13 PM   #2291 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,200

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_girl_95 View Post
Amy walked out of the book shop. She hadn't had a great brush with it. Again. First the book had landed on her head, but mainly it was because she'd got stuck with some stuck up girl who thought she was dumb when she couldn't find a book on vampires. Vatevvveeer. Hah. That was her Vampire impression: bored vampire in bookshop. That hadn't impressed the girl though, and Amy had found herself hiding behind towers for the past ten minutes before she escaped.

And found herself running into CONAN! she squealed, recognising the little puff, who was soooo cute and had helped her a little with the whole task-y thing the past year. She owed him..because otherwise she'd never of got out of the hall
Conan was looking for the bookstore in the names on the boards above the stores. He still couldn't see it. Let alone what it was called. He couldn't even remember that. He probably should've been looking forwards, not upwards while walking. It would've made him notice someone walking towards him. He felt them collide with him though. Maybe neither of them were paying attention. At least he wasn't tiny. Otherwise he would've been bowled over by the older girl.

"Sorry," he squeaked, moving to one side, so she could pass. "I am still not used to my big feet." Totally true. He did have big feet now. He was 5'7 almost.
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #2292 (permalink)
Formerly: Kimstar18
Hufflepuff
Beautiful Disaster
Chaos Creator
Moke
 
NannyMcPhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Irish at heart <3
Posts: 8,556

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Liam Coleman
Seventh Year
Default
Irish eyes || Nanny McPhee

Damien wondered when he'd run into Lockhart. Hadn't seen the Prefect of his house since the little meltdown in the Common Room over Isobel. The night he'd somewhat destroyed the place and Treyen spent the evening talking with him. If anything he'd run into him on the train, or back at Hogwarts itself.

Until then -- it was Diagon Alley.

Which was fine up to a point. There wereonly so many places you could go before feeling you'd seen it all. Matt had missed his rondevous at the ice cream shoppe, so now he had extra amounts of time to kill. Didn't really make much sense to back into either of the bookstores; neither of them offered what he was looking for --

So wandering the street it is.
NannyMcPhee is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #2293 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Streeler
 
Annabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 218

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evangeline Castle
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Richard Castle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimstar18 View Post
Damien wondered when he'd run into Lockhart. Hadn't seen the Prefect of his house since the little meltdown in the Common Room over Isobel. The night he'd somewhat destroyed the place and Treyen spent the evening talking with him. If anything he'd run into him on the train, or back at Hogwarts itself.

Until then -- it was Diagon Alley.

Which was fine up to a point. There wereonly so many places you could go before feeling you'd seen it all. Matt had missed his rondevous at the ice cream shoppe, so now he had extra amounts of time to kill. Didn't really make much sense to back into either of the bookstores; neither of them offered what he was looking for --

So wandering the street it is.
Evangeline exited the shop and found herself standing at the north end of the street. With a deep sigh she wondered what to do next, she now had all her school supplies and she didn't need to meet her parents for a long while yet. She scanned the street looking for other Hogwarts students, she spotted one boy older than herself wandering aimlessly down the street.

She went over to him, it was then she saw it was the boy from the book shop. She smiled. "Hello Again," She said, waiting for the boy to notice her.
__________________
Annabelle is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:24 PM   #2294 (permalink)
Formerly: Kimstar18
Hufflepuff
Beautiful Disaster
Chaos Creator
Moke
 
NannyMcPhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Irish at heart <3
Posts: 8,556

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Liam Coleman
Seventh Year
Default
Irish eyes || Nanny McPhee

Turning at the sound of a voice, Damien recognized the girl wandering through the shelves of the Third Hand Bookstore. "Hello yourself," he replied with a smile. "Did you end up finding what you were looking for at the bookstore?" he asked, Irish accent slightly audible.

She looked young enough to be a first year student, and he wondered what house she'd get sorted into when the time came to arrive at Hogwarts.
NannyMcPhee is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #2295 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Streeler
 
Annabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 218

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evangeline Castle
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Richard Castle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimstar18 View Post
Turning at the sound of a voice, Damien recognized the girl wandering through the shelves of the Third Hand Bookstore. "Hello yourself," he replied with a smile. "Did you end up finding what you were looking for at the bookstore?" he asked, Irish accent slightly audible.

She looked young enough to be a first year student, and he wondered what house she'd get sorted into when the time came to arrive at Hogwarts.
"No, i went in just for a look at their books on wandlore but i came out empty handed," She said frowning, she'd looked at some of the books but in the end she thought she'd better leave it until she returned next time. Evangeline noticed the slight Irish accent, Oh, he's Irish she thought to herself. Personally she loved Irish accents and his was no different. She partically liked Irish and scottish accents.

"I'm Evangeline," She said offering her hand. Up close the boy seemed much older than her but she needed to meet friends no matter their age. "First year, What year are you?" She asked curiously.
__________________
Annabelle is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:36 PM   #2296 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf
 
city_girl_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: -SH [GMT]
Posts: 7,007

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Amy" Mae Samson
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Fulmer
Minister's Office
x3
Default
Dude. The Pensevies aint got nothing on you. Aslan is the God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymaniac View Post
Conan was looking for the bookstore in the names on the boards above the stores. He still couldn't see it. Let alone what it was called. He couldn't even remember that. He probably should've been looking forwards, not upwards while walking. It would've made him notice someone walking towards him. He felt them collide with him though. Maybe neither of them were paying attention. At least he wasn't tiny. Otherwise he would've been bowled over by the older girl.

"Sorry," he squeaked, moving to one side, so she could pass. "I am still not used to my big feet." Totally true. He did have big feet now. He was 5'7 almost.
Amy managed to stop herself from her running, which was hard when she had hared out and her legs had carried on..sooorrrrry about that, she said, peddaling backwards so she was facing the boy, it's cool, Amy shrugged, at least he had big feet, she had tiny size 5's to match her teeeeeeennnny frame. She was a short bum which sucked, but still. When did you get big? She asked with a grin
__________________
Tonight we are young. So lets set the world on fire----------------

----------------------------Belle-Marie. Hufflepuff. Fifth Year.
city_girl_95 is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #2297 (permalink)
Formerly: Kimstar18
Hufflepuff
Beautiful Disaster
Chaos Creator
Moke
 
NannyMcPhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Irish at heart <3
Posts: 8,556

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Liam Coleman
Seventh Year
Default
Irish eyes || Nanny McPhee

"Wandlore?" he asked curiously. "What interested you in doing research on wandlore?" Damien had to give her credit; looking up information and reading up on wandlore could be quite a daunting task. Wands have obviously been around since the first Witch or Wizard and as a result would probably offer a lot of information on the subject.

He chuckled to himself, more or less. Guessing she'd be sorted in Ravenclaw House.

"Nice to meet you, Evangeline. I'm Damien Murray," he replied, taking her hand in his in greeting. "I'll be starting my sixth year in Hufflepuff this term," he added.
NannyMcPhee is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #2298 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Streeler
 
Annabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 218

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evangeline Castle
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Richard Castle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimstar18 View Post
"Wandlore?" he asked curiously. "What interested you in doing research on wandlore?" Damien had to give her credit; looking up information and reading up on wandlore could be quite a daunting task. Wands have obviously been around since the first Witch or Wizard and as a result would probably offer a lot of information on the subject.

He chuckled to himself, more or less. Guessing she'd be sorted in Ravenclaw House.

"Nice to meet you, Evangeline. I'm Damien Murray," he replied, taking her hand in his in greeting. "I'll be starting my sixth year in Hufflepuff this term," he added.
"Oh, I'm interested in becoming a wand maker," She said rather shyly, afterall she hadn't even started Hogwarts yet and she'd already planned her future career. "One of the Ollivanders shopkeepers recommended to start reading about wandlore as soon as possible so i thought i'd give it a go. I've read a small few but i want to expand that knowledge," She explained with a slight blush. She must sound rather stupid to the sixth year boy.

"It's nice to meet you Damien," She said with a smile while shaking his hand. "Did you find what you were looking for in the book shop?" She asked as she remembered he was searching for one particular book.
__________________
Annabelle is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:22 PM   #2299 (permalink)
Formerly: Kimstar18
Hufflepuff
Beautiful Disaster
Chaos Creator
Moke
 
NannyMcPhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Irish at heart <3
Posts: 8,556

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Liam Coleman
Seventh Year
Default
Irish eyes || Nanny McPhee

Definately Ravenclaw.

He had no doubt that's the House she would join. With all the ambitions of wandlore and becoming a wand maker -- he wondered why she seemed so shy about it. "That sounds rather fascinating," he said with all honesty. "Granted, I personally wouldn't have the tenacity to study something like that --" he added with a casual shrug of his shoulders.

"Unfortunately the type of book I'm looking for is rather hard to find. I managed to find something at the school library, but when it came to finding something similar at either bookstore in Diagon Alley -- I came up empty handed."

But that was beside the point. No need to frighten the girl on the kind of book he was looking for, so Damien quickly changed to a more usual subject.

"Are you excited to start Hogwarts?" he asked.
NannyMcPhee is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:58 PM   #2300 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

MO
Puffskein
 
bone_baud10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: I'm not sure...
Posts: 1,633

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Balthamos Brennan Boot
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Quinn Alexander Fawley
Minister's Office
x2
Default
supercalifragilistic expialidocious

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodforyou View Post
New York Academy? Hmmm. Interesting.

Nora was super curious at the moment, of course, but she was afraid to ask more, since they have just met, and it might seem awkward to someone else. So, fortunately, there were some very few moments in which she could keep all those - probably annoying - questions just for herself.

But then... Joanna had that bag, apparently full of something... colourful. "Wha -" The girl's eyebrows raised in surprise and her eyes went wide. Skiiii... what? She took a quick glimpse again, and that was the moment when she realized what those had to be. "Ohh, you mean Berty Bott's Every Flavor Beans!" But what did she call them?

Ah, maybe it was some American name.

Once again, another girl from Hogwarts doesn't know what skittles are. For some unknown reason the wizards in America have a larger amount of knowledge about the muggles; even the purebloods. The wizards here are either very disconnected from the muggle world or they just... don't know about muggles. Hmmmm... She wonders if there's a subject about Muggles in Hogwarts, because of the lack of knowledge the students have about muggles?

But anyway... Back to the skittles issue.

"Not exactly like Berty Bot's Beans,"
she said hesitating of she should pour a few skittles into Nora's hand. Joanna poured a small amount of skittles into her hands, and with a hand gesture she offered her skittles. Hopefully, Nora won't think of her badly that she's offering her muggle sweets. "Oh, just to let you know, it's a muggle sweet," Joanna added, she didn't know if she meant it as a warning or just to tell her what is a skittle. The last girl which she offered her skittles rejected her offer, because it was a muggle sweet. The purebloods here are so strict.
bone_baud10 is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213