sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9845
Classes: 15
Professors: 15

15281303
1290438
View Points

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Guest Rooms


Up the spiral staircase, the platform leads to a long hallway. On either side of the hall are different colored doors that each led to a guest room. The key to every guest room has a different color ribbon attached that corresponds to the color of the door. This little detail helps Louisa remember who is staying where.

Inside each room is a large and comfortable bed that seems to sink in with each guest as they lie down for a snooze. Beside the bed is an old wooden table that has a lamp for candlelight. Each lamp is special to each room. The color of the door is the color that the light illuminates the space. Once the light is lit the colors floats up to the ceiling and illuminates the room in a round ball of gas hovering above the bed.

Every room is cleaned and maintained by the cleaning staff every morning after the guests have breakfast. And because Louisa lives at the Leaky Cauldron she is always available to handle any problems or complaints filed about the room or service.

Each one of the fifteen rooms at the Leaky Cauldron is equip with a fireplace for flooing (but remember that only those with guest keys may do so), a vanity, and a dresser with several wooden hangers, and a view of the streets below, which filter in the noise from both Diagon Alley and Charing Cross Roads.

Because of the limited space at the Leaky Cauldron those who wish to spend the night or any length of time must file with Louisa about staying in a guest room. Once administered a key be mindful to be respectful to your fellow witches and wizards and at all times follow the Rules of the Leaky Cauldron.

OOC: In order to post here, your character must have rented a room from Louisa. If you are posting here without renting, you will be notified by PM that your posts have been deleted. Repeated offenders will result in further action taking place.

Feel free to role play your characters bustling about up here. When your character chooses to check out, though, let Jessiqua know, so you can be taken off the list. Names that have been on the list for more than three weeks will be removed automatically.


Text Cut: Room Occupants
Room Occupants

1-1:
1-2:
1-3:
1-4:
1-5:
1-6:
1-7:
1-8:
1-9:
1-10:
1-11:
2-1:
2-2:
2-3:
2-4:
2-5: Louisa Pepperwood[permanent]
2-6:
2-7:
2-8:
2-9:
2-10:
2-11:
Old 03-24-2019, 03:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
India National Team Player
Dugbog
 
Raju Misra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 134
Default

"Na koi darmiyaan, hum dono hai yahan phir kyun hai tu bata faasley…" Quidditch might be Misra's thing but singing was not. Singing was one of those habits that one could not ditch. It was why Misra found himself singing a classic Bollywood song. The Indian team had arrived only sometime ago but portkey, met with the British Wizarding Prime Minister in addition to the Games & Sports and Magical Co-operation Heads.

That deep voice of his rose a little and the Captain did not care who found it disturbing or put of off his Hindi. Tossing up and down was a key attached to a bright pink ribbon. It was the key to his room you see. Misra wanted nothing more than a steaming cup of chai and a snuggly bed.

Translation: "There is no one in between, only both of us are here. Tell me, then why is there distance between us?''
__________________
Raju Misra is offline  
Old 04-14-2019, 01:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Other Characters
Lobalug
 
NIFFLERS!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 192
Default

Sniff. Sniff.

The Niffler's body slunk her body beneath the doorway of Room 2-2. Now that she had escaped the man's pack, she was on a mission to find all of the shinies. In the hallway, her senses were tingling.

Sniff. SNIFF. Sniff.

Within a matter of moments, the adult Niffler had gone down a flight of stairs and then squeezed her way into one of the rooms and was out of sight. With no hesitation she began searching for the precious silvers and golds she so desired, not caring at all about the mess she was bound to be making.
__________________

NIFFLERS! is offline  
Old 01-16-2021, 04:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Roro / Davie
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

And he was back again at this ... establishment. Dante still wasn't anywhere near impressed with the Leaky Cauldron, but he really had no say in their meeting place considering he was not even paying for it. Regardless of his disdain, he still found himself making his way up the stairs to enter one of the guest rooms for another attempt at bringing back the memory that David Truebridge was determined to have restored.

Even though the the Head Obliviator was quite competent in this line of work, their past efforts were not successful. Whoever wiped Truebridge's memories really didn't want whatever happened to be known, which was enough motivation for Dante to keep meeting up with the Unspeakable. If the charm could be broken, then he would be privy to whatever memory they were trying to return. Knowledge was power, after all.

Though the 'by the book' memory restoration methods had failed them, there still was something he thought was worth trying. It would be one last effort, that is if Truebridge allowed him to make the attempt. He would know soon enough. Now standing outside the door of that evening's room, the man knocked three times.
__________________

Zoe is offline  
Old 01-16-2021, 05:18 AM   #5 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
And he was back again at this ... establishment. Dante still wasn't anywhere near impressed with the Leaky Cauldron, but he really had no say in their meeting place considering he was not even paying for it. Regardless of his disdain, he still found himself making his way up the stairs to enter one of the guest rooms for another attempt at bringing back the memory that David Truebridge was determined to have restored.

Even though the the Head Obliviator was quite competent in this line of work, their past efforts were not successful. Whoever wiped Truebridge's memories really didn't want whatever happened to be known, which was enough motivation for Dante to keep meeting up with the Unspeakable. If the charm could be broken, then he would be privy to whatever memory they were trying to return. Knowledge was power, after all.

Though the 'by the book' memory restoration methods had failed them, there still was something he thought was worth trying. It would be one last effort, that is if Truebridge allowed him to make the attempt. He would know soon enough. Now standing outside the door of that evening's room, the man knocked three times.
David did not particularly enjoy the Leaky Cauldron either, though he did respect it as a historic establishment and he did value it for its... convenience, he supposed. Could one find a better location in central wizarding London?

Regardless, he did not make it a habit to allow himself to become too comfortable here. He was sitting in a chair near a side table near the door, and sprung up promptly when Zabini knocked.

"Hello," he answered the door calmly, opening it and wincing at the obnoxious squeak of the hinges. He should fix that, but then, he was paying just to rent this room, so must he take care of the maintenance on it too?

David drifted back to his seat and sat down, glumly waiting for Zabini's latest idea to retrieve his memory.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 01-16-2021, 06:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
David did not particularly enjoy the Leaky Cauldron either, though he did respect it as a historic establishment and he did value it for its... convenience, he supposed. Could one find a better location in central wizarding London?

Regardless, he did not make it a habit to allow himself to become too comfortable here. He was sitting in a chair near a side table near the door, and sprung up promptly when Zabini knocked.

"Hello," he answered the door calmly, opening it and wincing at the obnoxious squeak of the hinges. He should fix that, but then, he was paying just to rent this room, so must he take care of the maintenance on it too?

David drifted back to his seat and sat down, glumly waiting for Zabini's latest idea to retrieve his memory.
As the door squeaked open, he couldn't stop one of his eyes from twitching slightly. While he understood that the place was ancient, he couldn't wrap his mind around why the owner didn't bother to spruce things up a bit with some simple charm work. But, alas, it wasn't worth his time thinking about such things. He'd be here for very long, and after that he hopefully would never have to step foot in the place again.

"Hello," he repeated, echoing Truebridge's greeting as he passed by the man and made his way inside the room. He said nothing more as he sat down in the other chair that was kept in the room. His discomfort with the lack of cushion was disguised, not that he was here to rest and relax. Their meetings never resulted in either of those things.

The silence remained for a few minutes as his brown eyes gazed at the fireplace. "There is one more thing that might be worth attempting," Dante suddenly spoke. "It's not your traditional memory restoration method, but there is a possibility that it could work. If you are open to it, that is." It was at this point his eyes looked toward the Unspeakable. "Legilimency." He then waited for Truebridge's response, whatever that may entail.
__________________

Zoe is offline  
Old 01-17-2021, 02:26 AM   #7 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
As the door squeaked open, he couldn't stop one of his eyes from twitching slightly. While he understood that the place was ancient, he couldn't wrap his mind around why the owner didn't bother to spruce things up a bit with some simple charm work. But, alas, it wasn't worth his time thinking about such things. He'd be here for very long, and after that he hopefully would never have to step foot in the place again.

"Hello," he repeated, echoing Truebridge's greeting as he passed by the man and made his way inside the room. He said nothing more as he sat down in the other chair that was kept in the room. His discomfort with the lack of cushion was disguised, not that he was here to rest and relax. Their meetings never resulted in either of those things.

The silence remained for a few minutes as his brown eyes gazed at the fireplace. "There is one more thing that might be worth attempting," Dante suddenly spoke. "It's not your traditional memory restoration method, but there is a possibility that it could work. If you are open to it, that is." It was at this point his eyes looked toward the Unspeakable. "Legilimency." He then waited for Truebridge's response, whatever that may entail.
David waited, comfortable with uncomfortable silences, and familiar enough with Zabini by now that he wasn't, for once, starting on an anxiety spiral just because the man was quiet. He appeared to be lost in thought, at first, and then looked at Davie, who was already watching him and waiting for something.

He inhaled, softly, wondering if it would come to that. He had, of course, anticipated this; he had placed the topic on his flowchart of problem-solving ideas back when he had been debating even initiating this venture. And yet David had thought that surely they hadn't exhausted all the other options. Even though they had been meeting for... well, some time, now. The Unspeakable scratched at the side of his nose, idly, steeling himself for what was to come.

"Fine," he agreed after a pause. "I had a feeling." That Zabini would be a mind-invader? Obviously.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 01-18-2021, 11:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
David waited, comfortable with uncomfortable silences, and familiar enough with Zabini by now that he wasn't, for once, starting on an anxiety spiral just because the man was quiet. He appeared to be lost in thought, at first, and then looked at Davie, who was already watching him and waiting for something.

He inhaled, softly, wondering if it would come to that. He had, of course, anticipated this; he had placed the topic on his flowchart of problem-solving ideas back when he had been debating even initiating this venture. And yet David had thought that surely they hadn't exhausted all the other options. Even though they had been meeting for... well, some time, now. The Unspeakable scratched at the side of his nose, idly, steeling himself for what was to come.

"Fine," he agreed after a pause. "I had a feeling." That Zabini would be a mind-invader? Obviously.
Dante quietly waited for Truebridge to think over the suggestion that had been made. It certainly was an option that he personally wanted to avoid; he, believe it or not, didn't want to get inside the Unspeakable's head in such a manner, not to mention this was something very few were aware he was capable of. But, when the traditional methods didn't work, one had to go to such measures as a last resort.

He knew it was risky suggesting such a thing, though the Obliviator had a hunch that Truebridge would agree to it. If there was anything these meetings had taught him, it was that Truebridge was quite determined to do whatever it took to get that memory restored. The pause did not phase him in the slightest, and the answer that eventually came out of the man's mouth didn't either.

"I trust that you will keep this ability of mine quiet," Dante replied, "just like I will be keeping whatever I might discover quiet." That was all he said on the matter before he turned the chair he was in so he could face Truebridge properly and leaned slightly forward. "Eye contact must be kept at all times," he continued, getting right to business. "And I do recommend not resisting. It'll make navigating your mind much easier."
__________________

Zoe is offline  
Old 01-19-2021, 04:18 AM   #9 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Dante quietly waited for Truebridge to think over the suggestion that had been made. It certainly was an option that he personally wanted to avoid; he, believe it or not, didn't want to get inside the Unspeakable's head in such a manner, not to mention this was something very few were aware he was capable of. But, when the traditional methods didn't work, one had to go to such measures as a last resort.

He knew it was risky suggesting such a thing, though the Obliviator had a hunch that Truebridge would agree to it. If there was anything these meetings had taught him, it was that Truebridge was quite determined to do whatever it took to get that memory restored. The pause did not phase him in the slightest, and the answer that eventually came out of the man's mouth didn't either.

"I trust that you will keep this ability of mine quiet," Dante replied, "just like I will be keeping whatever I might discover quiet." That was all he said on the matter before he turned the chair he was in so he could face Truebridge properly and leaned slightly forward. "Eye contact must be kept at all times," he continued, getting right to business. "And I do recommend not resisting. It'll make navigating your mind much easier."
Mmm, sure, he could trust David with that. He was, after all, an Unspeakable. He was comfortable with secrets.

"That's fair," he stated calmly, trying not to twitch at the sudden sound of the chair scraping the floor as Zabini turned it. So he was going straight in, was he? David's stomach turned over suddenly, but he nodded to the instructions and started the business of clearing his mind, pushing aside all the thoughts that immediately started pouring in the moment he told himself to relax. It was always like this, wasn't it? He was suddenly feeling like a small child, like he had the first time he'd been taken to an occlumency lesson, in that large, stone house in the middle of nowhere, on a rainy day in October... why they'd had to leave Hogsmeade for that, he didn't know...

He focused his blue eyes on Zabini's darker ones, trying not to blink either as he waited for the dreaded invasion to begin.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 01-19-2021, 05:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Mmm, sure, he could trust David with that. He was, after all, an Unspeakable. He was comfortable with secrets.

"That's fair," he stated calmly, trying not to twitch at the sudden sound of the chair scraping the floor as Zabini turned it. So he was going straight in, was he? David's stomach turned over suddenly, but he nodded to the instructions and started the business of clearing his mind, pushing aside all the thoughts that immediately started pouring in the moment he told himself to relax. It was always like this, wasn't it? He was suddenly feeling like a small child, like he had the first time he'd been taken to an occlumency lesson, in that large, stone house in the middle of nowhere, on a rainy day in October... why they'd had to leave Hogsmeade for that, he didn't know...

He focused his blue eyes on Zabini's darker ones, trying not to blink either as he waited for the dreaded invasion to begin.
The confirmation that the fact he was a Legilimens would be kept under the radar was appreciated, and he genuinely believed the man would not say a word about it to anyone too. It was a bit funny how these meetings of theirs had formed some sort of foundation of trust between the two. Dante wouldn't admit it out loud, but that made everything significantly easier.

What wasn't going to be as easy, however, was getting deep enough in the Unspeakable's mind to extract and unfog the memory that had been obliviated. It was a challenge Dante was willing to take on nevertheless, and he hoped that the odds were in their favour this evening. "The sensation will likely be uncomfortable at first. You are going to see images flickering as I push through the layers of your mind. Let them pass. Keep your focus on that day in the Department of Mysteries," he instructed softly, blinking those dark eyes of his one last time.

No wand was drawn and no words were said as he focused on the pair of blue eyes before him. Nothing happened for a brief moment as Dante took in a breath and cleared his own mind. Soon enough the room seemed to vanish as he began to delve into the complex mind of David Truebridge.
__________________


Last edited by Zoe; 01-19-2021 at 05:42 AM.
Zoe is offline  
Old 01-20-2021, 11:12 PM   #11 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
The confirmation that the fact he was a Legilimens would be kept under the radar was appreciated, and he genuinely believed the man would not say a word about it to anyone too. It was a bit funny how these meetings of theirs had formed some sort of foundation of trust between the two. Dante wouldn't admit it out loud, but that made everything significantly easier.

What wasn't going to be as easy, however, was getting deep enough in the Unspeakable's mind to extract and unfog the memory that had been obliviated. It was a challenge Dante was willing to take on nevertheless, and he hoped that the odds were in their favour this evening. "The sensation will likely be uncomfortable at first. You are going to see images flickering as I push through the layers of your mind. Let them pass. Keep your focus on that day in the Department of Mysteries," he instructed softly, blinking those dark eyes of his one last time.

No wand was drawn and no words were said as he focused on the pair of blue eyes before him. Nothing happened for a brief moment as Dante took in a breath and cleared his own mind. Soon enough the room seemed to vanish as he began to delve into the complex mind of David Truebridge.
It was uncomfortable.

David's hands began gripping the armrests of his chair, his forearms inadvertently flexing as he grew more and more tense. It was just... bizzare, having someone flick through his memories like they were perusing a card catalogue. There went one of him on a broom at some learning-how-to-fly event, then trick or treating with Char, hanging out with Genny, studying in the potions lab at uni. It was like a highlights reel of his life, even though he didn't know what a highlights reel even was. (Too Muggle, y'know?)

He took a breath and tried to direct the mind-invader toward what he could recall of that day and the few around it, although he remembered things in reverse. He recalled walking outside, talking to Jessica at the coffee spot at work, Lucifer dragging him to see the Healer, waking up on the floor, looking at the white gloves on his hands...

Wait, was that new? The gloves... the gloves... His blue eyes staring forward and his mouth falling open slightly, David tried to concentrate on the gloves, remembering now all the questions he had for them. Why had he put them on? What was he looking for? What had he touched? He still had them, he remembered suddenly, in the pocket of his coat on the back of the chair.

Could Zabini find the memory? It had to have something to do with the gloves.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 01-30-2021, 06:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
It was uncomfortable.

David's hands began gripping the armrests of his chair, his forearms inadvertently flexing as he grew more and more tense. It was just... bizzare, having someone flick through his memories like they were perusing a card catalogue. There went one of him on a broom at some learning-how-to-fly event, then trick or treating with Char, hanging out with Genny, studying in the potions lab at uni. It was like a highlights reel of his life, even though he didn't know what a highlights reel even was. (Too Muggle, y'know?)

He took a breath and tried to direct the mind-invader toward what he could recall of that day and the few around it, although he remembered things in reverse. He recalled walking outside, talking to Jessica at the coffee spot at work, Lucifer dragging him to see the Healer, waking up on the floor, looking at the white gloves on his hands...

Wait, was that new? The gloves... the gloves... His blue eyes staring forward and his mouth falling open slightly, David tried to concentrate on the gloves, remembering now all the questions he had for them. Why had he put them on? What was he looking for? What had he touched? He still had them, he remembered suddenly, in the pocket of his coat on the back of the chair.

Could Zabini find the memory? It had to have something to do with the gloves.
The sensation, flicking through memories, it all was more than familiar to Dante. He had seen many glimpses of memories until he feel upon what he needed, though of course under very different circumstances. This was quite different, he had to admit, searching for a memory of someone who willingly let him in, someone he oddly enough respected.

Not much attention was focused on the memories that flicked past. Learning how to fly, running around with some girl, a brief moment with another that he quickly skipped, a potions lab, it all was irrelevant to him. What he needed was something that resembled the Ministry or anything that connected with the few details that Truebridge had shared with him before.

The memories then seemed to happen in reverse and stopped changing the moment he, mentally, was looking down at a pair of white gloves from Truebridge's perspective. Let's backtrack a little, Truebridge, his voice sounded, almost as if he was whispering in the man's ear. Do you remember what you were doing before? What caused you to be in this room originally? It was a starting point they needed so he could pinpoint the exact moment this particular memory started to fade away into nothing until the white gloves became a vivid recollection.
__________________

Zoe is offline  
Old 01-31-2021, 10:32 PM   #13 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
The sensation, flicking through memories, it all was more than familiar to Dante. He had seen many glimpses of memories until he feel upon what he needed, though of course under very different circumstances. This was quite different, he had to admit, searching for a memory of someone who willingly let him in, someone he oddly enough respected.

Not much attention was focused on the memories that flicked past. Learning how to fly, running around with some girl, a brief moment with another that he quickly skipped, a potions lab, it all was irrelevant to him. What he needed was something that resembled the Ministry or anything that connected with the few details that Truebridge had shared with him before.

The memories then seemed to happen in reverse and stopped changing the moment he, mentally, was looking down at a pair of white gloves from Truebridge's perspective. Let's backtrack a little, Truebridge, his voice sounded, almost as if he was whispering in the man's ear. Do you remember what you were doing before? What caused you to be in this room originally? It was a starting point they needed so he could pinpoint the exact moment this particular memory started to fade away into nothing until the white gloves became a vivid recollection.
The voice freaked Davie out a little, he had to admit, even though he'd experienced something similar before. Of course, that had been a long time ago, and he had to try not to think of that time now when he was being guided by Zabini. Instead, he hyperfocused his sapphire blue eyes and thought about being in the room at the Ministry.

A book! The memory of his sitting there with a book slowly faded into his mind, though it was hazy, and it wasn't clear if it this memory was from the time when he'd been wearing the white gloves, or...? The memory shimmered and faded like it was floating on the surface of a pensieve and he couldn't grasp it. He tried, his hands clenching and unclenching on the chair in the Leaky, but it was... loose, at best.

So frustrating.

If only he could recall THIS DAY. WHY NOT THIS DAY. David could feel himself starting to berate himself for his brain's own failure.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 02-03-2021, 02:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
The voice freaked Davie out a little, he had to admit, even though he'd experienced something similar before. Of course, that had been a long time ago, and he had to try not to think of that time now when he was being guided by Zabini. Instead, he hyperfocused his sapphire blue eyes and thought about being in the room at the Ministry.

A book! The memory of his sitting there with a book slowly faded into his mind, though it was hazy, and it wasn't clear if it this memory was from the time when he'd been wearing the white gloves, or...? The memory shimmered and faded like it was floating on the surface of a pensieve and he couldn't grasp it. He tried, his hands clenching and unclenching on the chair in the Leaky, but it was... loose, at best.

So frustrating.

If only he could recall THIS DAY. WHY NOT THIS DAY. David could feel himself starting to berate himself for his brain's own failure.
At first he wasn't expecting anything to come of his prompting. But it was funny how the mind left traces behind, even the most subtle of things. So, when the memory of Truebridge sitting in what appeared to be the same room reading a book, Dante latched onto it. The slow reveal, the haziness of it all was exactly what he was looking for. It, at the very least, was a promising sign.

Then he could sense the memory fading, which only confirmed to him that this must've had something to do with the rest of the memory that had been wiped until the whole gloves scene came to be. Without any warning, without any guidance whatsoever, he began to take control as the spell's foggy layers needed to be pushed away. The mind needed to be unhinged just a bit... Bearing with some discomfort could go a long way...

However, before he could make any serious progress with that, frustrations from Truebridge began to take over. The image of man sitting in the library-esque room reading faded away as the Head Obliviator was forced out of the man's mind and back into the dismal guest room. "You need to control your emotions," he stated flatly, eyes unblinking. "Once the memory begins to fade away, that's when I come in. You just need to stay focused on remembering. Can you do that?"
__________________


Last edited by Zoe; 02-03-2021 at 02:37 AM.
Zoe is offline  
Old 02-04-2021, 02:08 PM   #15 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default sorry this is a smöl post
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

David's head was beginning to throb, and he leaned forward slightly, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I AM controlling my emotions," he snapped, obviously showing the lack of veracity in that statement. He didn't appreciate Zabini's tone. He worked for David, not the other way around.

Still, the former Ravenclaw wanted answers so much that he merely nodded and settled back into his seat, closing his eyes once more. Since he had been there before, he was able to more quickly zone in on the memory in question. The book, the book, the room... the chamber of codes, maybe?... the room where it happened....
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 02-06-2021, 04:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
David's head was beginning to throb, and he leaned forward slightly, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I AM controlling my emotions," he snapped, obviously showing the lack of veracity in that statement. He didn't appreciate Zabini's tone. He worked for David, not the other way around.

Still, the former Ravenclaw wanted answers so much that he merely nodded and settled back into his seat, closing his eyes once more. Since he had been there before, he was able to more quickly zone in on the memory in question. The book, the book, the room... the chamber of codes, maybe?... the room where it happened....
His lips almost twitched into a smirk, but he managed to force the muscles on his face not to move. He was amused by Truebridge's response. Being someone who had just spent a fair amount of time in a certain someone's mind, well, he probably knew what the other was feeling before he even knew it himself. No response was given. He knew that the man sitting before him wanted answers. Silently, he waited to be let back in.

As soon as the head nod happened, Dante made quick work of clearing his mind again, focusing his eyes solely on what was ahead of him, and entered the Unspeakable's mind once more. He was grateful that the man had wasted no time returning to the memory they were viewing just moments ago. Easily he was back in the chamber with all the shelves, reading... but then things began to fade away, a foggy effect slowly but surely replacing the vividness of the memory...

For a brief moment there was hesitation, allowing the image to nearly go blank, before he suddenly latched onto what was left of the memory. Everything taking place was something he anticipated. Soon he began influencing the mind, fully intent on peeling back layers and clearing away the fogginess. The first layer had been simple... then the one after was a little bit touchy, which was not expected... the next required significantly more force to break through... Dante was very much aware that breaking through the layers would become only more difficult the deeper he went. He did not stop himself from pushing through, however. He knew what needed to be done. No matter how tolling it would be on the man, it had to be done.
__________________


Last edited by Zoe; 02-06-2021 at 05:04 AM.
Zoe is offline  
Old 03-04-2021, 06:32 PM   #17 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default 525,600 minutes LaTeR
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
His lips almost twitched into a smirk, but he managed to force the muscles on his face not to move. He was amused by Truebridge's response. Being someone who had just spent a fair amount of time in a certain someone's mind, well, he probably knew what the other was feeling before he even knew it himself. No response was given. He knew that the man sitting before him wanted answers. Silently, he waited to be let back in.

As soon as the head nod happened, Dante made quick work of clearing his mind again, focusing his eyes solely on what was ahead of him, and entered the Unspeakable's mind once more. He was grateful that the man had wasted no time returning to the memory they were viewing just moments ago. Easily he was back in the chamber with all the shelves, reading... but then things began to fade away, a foggy effect slowly but surely replacing the vividness of the memory...

For a brief moment there was hesitation, allowing the image to nearly go blank, before he suddenly latched onto what was left of the memory. Everything taking place was something he anticipated. Soon he began influencing the mind, fully intent on peeling back layers and clearing away the fogginess. The first layer had been simple... then the one after was a little bit touchy, which was not expected... the next required significantly more force to break through... Dante was very much aware that breaking through the layers would become only more difficult the deeper he went. He did not stop himself from pushing through, however. He knew what needed to be done. No matter how tolling it would be on the man, it had to be done.
David O. Truebridge hardly ever had feelings, though; or, at least, he preferred not to acknowledge them as such. It was best to remain stoic and calm at all times, to think through his emotions rather than to allow them to impact his behavior. This was his policy and high standard he held for himself. Always. At all times.

All that aside, he did, indeed, feel something when Dante pushed back the layers of his mind. The feeling was uncomfortable and awkward; it was made his hands tremble, his fists clench, his teeth grind. It was like being invaded by a fever in the brain, and David had always had such an imagination, from childhood onward, that he nearly began to imagine an actual virus taking over his precious brain. He did his best to remain still, reminding himself that this was for his personal gain, that he had nothing to lose here, that regardless of the pain this was inflicting on him personally, it would only serve him well to continue cooperating with Zabini.

A clear mind, a clear mind, a clear mind, he intoned to himself internally. The chant might have even come across to Zabini. No emotions, no emotions, no emotions whatsoever.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 03-05-2021, 03:19 AM   #18 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
David O. Truebridge hardly ever had feelings, though; or, at least, he preferred not to acknowledge them as such. It was best to remain stoic and calm at all times, to think through his emotions rather than to allow them to impact his behavior. This was his policy and high standard he held for himself. Always. At all times.

All that aside, he did, indeed, feel something when Dante pushed back the layers of his mind. The feeling was uncomfortable and awkward; it was made his hands tremble, his fists clench, his teeth grind. It was like being invaded by a fever in the brain, and David had always had such an imagination, from childhood onward, that he nearly began to imagine an actual virus taking over his precious brain. He did his best to remain still, reminding himself that this was for his personal gain, that he had nothing to lose here, that regardless of the pain this was inflicting on him personally, it would only serve him well to continue cooperating with Zabini.

A clear mind, a clear mind, a clear mind, he intoned to himself internally. The chant might have even come across to Zabini. No emotions, no emotions, no emotions whatsoever.
If he hadn't been focused on clearing that foggy film in the man's mind, he might have been impressed with how Truebridge was handling all of this. Based on past experience, others usually broke by now -- either by abruptly ending the connection or feeling like they were losing themselves. But the fact that he was still in the man's mind was promising.

The deeper he went, the harder it was to peel away the layers. Though he didn't say anything out loud about it, he could tell that this was a particularly strong spell to break. It was unlike anything he had ever encountered before, which was saying something for someone who had been inside more minds that he could count. Even so, he was determined to retrieve that memory Truebridge wanted. That was something the two had in comment. Though how far they were each willing to continue was to be determined.

The repetition of the Unspeakable's thoughts was heard clearly, but Dante paid no attention to it. He could even tell that the man was uncomfortable, that he could feel the pain that was intensifying with each layer of memory fog that was removed. Was that ... a flash of colour? Perhaps the colour of someone's robes? It wasn't enough to really form much of a conclusion. Nevertheless, the fleeting moment only encouraged him to continue to unhinge this mind even more, to further force his presence, to peel layer after layer after layer without care for the toll that would need to be paid by the other...
__________________


Last edited by Zoe; 03-05-2021 at 04:14 AM.
Zoe is offline  
Old 03-05-2021, 03:30 PM   #19 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default y u torture my boyo xD
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
If he hadn't been focused on clearing that foggy film in the man's mind, he might have been impressed with how Truebridge was handling all of this. Based on past experience, others usually broke by now -- either by abruptly ending the connection or feeling like they were losing themselves. But the fact that he was still in the man's mind was promising.

The deeper he went, the harder it was to peel away the layers. Though he didn't say anything out loud about it, he could tell that this was a particularly strong spell to break. It was unlike anything he had ever encountered before, which was saying something for someone who had been inside more minds that he could count. Even so, he was determined to retrieve that memory Truebridge wanted. That was something the two had in comment. Though how far they were each willing to continue was to be determined.

The repetition of the Unspeakable's thoughts was heard clearly, but Dante paid no attention to it. He could even tell that the man was uncomfortable, that he could feel the pain that was intensifying with each layer of memory fog that was removed. Was that ... a flash of colour? Perhaps the colour of someone's robes? It wasn't enough to really form much of a conclusion. Nevertheless, the fleeting moment only encouraged him to continue to unhinge this mind even more, to further force his presence, to peel layer after layer after layer without care for the toll that would need to be paid by the other...
David was sweating a little by now, a cold panic-sweat a bit like a fever, his knuckles white as he gripped the chair. He felt the waves of pain washing over him like a gentle tide on the edge of the ocean... only... if the tide were red-hot and salty, and if his body were covered in tiny little papercuts.

He did not resist Zabini though, waiting, tolerating, nearly crying as he waited to see if the man were successful in retrieving the memory....
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 03-06-2021, 12:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default We're just, uhh, trying to help? :P
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Was Dante succeeding? The answer to that question was up for debate. While he was breaking through complex layers of the spell's effects, his efforts were seemingly getting them nowhere. This part of Truebridge's mind continued to be blank, very much like a white canvas that had yet to be brushed with paint. Only a vivid and colourful memory was there beneath all of these layers of white film.

That was what kept him going, what kept him steady in his work as he delved further and further in an effort to remove the fog. If they could manage a few more layers... maybe, just maybe more would be revealed... perhaps a face? Somebody did a damn good job of making it a challenge to retrieve this particular memory. If they could at the very least find out who did it...

Regardless of the efforts Trubridge was making to tolerate it, he could sense the man's mind registering the pain. Dante was fully aware that it was only going to intensify the more this continued, especially now that he managed to break through yet another mental layer and continued pushing forward. A flash of green suddenly replaced the foggy white film, a flash he was all too familiar with as it was the result of a spell he casted almost daily. Though that was all it was, another fleeting flash. But again it was something, a reminder that the possibility of extracting the memory was still there... if driving the man insane was what it was going to take to break through, then so be it...
__________________

Zoe is offline  
Old 03-07-2021, 01:05 AM   #21 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Uh huh; bby phone post ftw
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Despite the pride he felt for the strength of his mind, always, and all the effort he regularly put into building up his big brain, David Truebridge was let down today by his body, which he rarely worked on with as much conscientiousness. (Alas, his long walks around London and occasional lugging of large tomes did not suffice as adequate cardiovascular and strength-training exercises.)

When the sweat and tears had mingled into streaks cascading down his face, and when he reached and then exceeded his tolerance for pain, he fell out of the chair and facedown onto the floor with a massive thud. He was unconscious, suddenly, having passed out from the novel experience of having someone sift through the contents of his mind like they were passing flour through a sieve. Not to mention.... there was simply no memory to be found. Not the one Zabini was looking for, anyway. He'd been well obliviated, hadn't he.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 03-07-2021, 05:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Push further and further he did. As long as Truebridge was willing to tolerate the throbbing signals of pain his mind was sending him, as long as the connection remained, there was no need for him to stop. At this point Dante had to think of the man as a client, and he would follow through on what was wanted no matter the cost. Even so, he was breaking through these layers as quickly as he could. Granted he had to admit at this point he wasn't making as much leeway as he had hoped, that this spell was extremely powerful magic and couldn't be broken. He knew it was now only a matter of time before...

Suddenly he was forced out of the Unspeakable's mind. It took a moment for him to collect himself, which wasn't anything abnormal considering how long he had spent sifting, before he assessed the scene and determined why the connection had been broken. The sight of David Truebridge gave him all he needed to know: the man was unconscious. It was, at the very least, better than a different alternative that involved severe brain damage (something that likely would have occurred if they had continued).

A sigh sounded, one of both frustration and exhaustion, as he took out his wand and levitated the passed out fellow out of decency. He was sure the man would still feel the fall and have a nasty headache because of it when he woke up, but at least he wouldn't be finding himself on the floor. A wave of his wand ended the spell, and the man sunk into the bed.

Dante lingered in the chair for a moment, debating if he should wake the man up and explain what happened. This he mulled over for a few minutes, eyes staring blankly into the fire, before he rose from his chair and conjured himself a bit of parchment, ink, and a quill. After the message had been scrolled, the parchment was left on the bed and the Obliviator took his leave. Proper closure wasn't needed; this was enough.

You passed out. The memory cannot be retrieved.
__________________

Zoe is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181