sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 314 users online including...
MadAlice , feeheeheeny , Andreasgbu , Antonioqon , sweetpinkpixie , Chelliephone , Andreaskmk

9 members
305 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Con_Stripes Con_Stripes is offline
 
Default Fountain

What might be a work of art, or is possibly what nightmares are made of, is the fountain outside the Leaky Cauldron. Large, gaudy and rather obnoxious, it is most definitely a centerpoint of the area. Built of crumbling stone, the fountain is tall and contains three tiers. Starting at the bottom, the fountain has a three-foot high wall. In the center and serving as a support beam is a water serpent that rises from the pool and to the very top. Winged cherubs with wicked looks in their eyes hang off the serpent and dragons peer from around his climbing body. If it feels like the dragons and cherubs are watching you, it’s because they probably are. One cherub has been missing his head for centuries. Cherubs and dragons alike spit water in many directions, sometimes at different intervals, creating a beautiful display when sunlight catches the dancing water.

However, the fountain is not merely a great sight. Perhaps it is haunted, or maybe cursed, for the fountain has a tendency to spit water at people. Those who loiter too long may find their faces wet. Try to sit down on the edge without dropping a coin and you may find yourself doused with water. However – do not try to outsmart the fountain. Dropping muggle money won’t buy you any time. On the contrary, those who drop muggle coins will find themselves pelted with coins.

Oh, and just a warning. Don’t try to stick your hand into the water, especially in hopes of grabbing some money from the bottom. Creepy things with tentacles would love to bathe with you.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:00 PM   #1926 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default lookin' pretty fly with that siggy
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderstruck View Post
Jeremy raised his eyebrows slightly. Hmm…well he supposed he preferred the opportunity to find out on his own before he got involved in a guessing game. He really did hate guessing, especially when he didn't even have an idea of where to start. "I will investigate and get back to you," Jeremy said with a small smile and a nod of the head.

Jeremy nodded as she listed off her favorite places. He wasn't tremendously familiar with New York City, but he had definitely heard of Madison Ave. "Do you miss living there?" Jeremy asked. After all, Schuyler did seem to get pretty excited talking about the different places in new york that she liked. At least, it seemed like it to him anyway. He missed living in Florida a lot. Particularly the very enjoyable weather and the absence of cursed fountains that spout water on you hehe.

The small smile on her face made Jeremy relax slightly. Really it was harmless and it was pretty amusing, so he figured there was nothing to be worried about. At her inquiry about the shirt, Jeremy shook his head. "It's still soaking wet," Jeremy said. "After my first fountain encounter today, I must have left my wand in the hotel room after I changed." That was probably bad. His mother always told him to never go anywhere without his wands. Whoops...
Well, there you have it. Jeremy would investigate the story behind his nickname and get back to her. Yes. Good. She smiled too, and also nodded. Jem did suit him.

Now, did she miss living in the city? Did Harry Potter have a lightning bolt scar? "Yeah, of course!" That was probably obvious. "That's not to say that I wish we hadn't moved." Because she liked how things were now. And she liked the change. And the sort of catharsis that came with starting fresh came at a nice time. No, she wouldn't have changed anything. "I'm sure you miss Florida's weather." Because sorry, England. Florida totally won that competition.

Okay, so Schuyler really wasn't that surprised that his shirt was still pretty wet. At least it wasn't dripping all over the place now that he wrung it out. Forgetting his wand wasn't really what stuck out to her when he spoke. "Why are you staying in a hotel?" Just wondering. Because Diagon Alley was kind of an odd place to be vacationing, in her humble opinion. Oh also. She still wasn't offering to charm his shirt dry.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 05:59 AM   #1927 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,400

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default *steals you* :)
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Dylan walked down to the fountain, his ice cream in one hand and his bag of sweets in the other. It was a lovely day out in Diagon Alley and he was happy that summer had just began. Sure, he did miss Hogwarts and it's beautiful grounds but it was nice being back with his family and free from schoolwork.

The twelve year old took a seat on the edge of the fountain, setting his bag of sweets next to him. He then began eating his cauldron cake ice cream. Mmmm. His absolute favorite flavor. Smiling, he glanced around himself for any familiar faces.
This is where they were supposed to meet right? Mordred and his uncle Aldred was very specific about where to meet, therefore, he was specific too on where to hang-out just to make sure that he'll be spotted easily. "It has already been an hour..." and he was tired from visiting one shop to another. He saw loads of stuff that he wanted to buy, but he only had a few knuts and sickles to spend. "I should have borrowed from uncle..."

Ethan sat on the edge of the fountain and looked around to see if his companions were already there. But instead of seeing his cousin and uncle, he saw a boy a few seats away smiling...at him.

A stare first...then a smile. "Hi." Ethan gave him a small wave. "Are you waiting for someone too?"
__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #1928 (permalink)
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora
 
Wonderstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,481

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
Default Well it's hard not to when it came from the best XD
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Well, there you have it. Jeremy would investigate the story behind his nickname and get back to her. Yes. Good. She smiled too, and also nodded. Jem did suit him.

Now, did she miss living in the city? Did Harry Potter have a lightning bolt scar? "Yeah, of course!" That was probably obvious. "That's not to say that I wish we hadn't moved." Because she liked how things were now. And she liked the change. And the sort of catharsis that came with starting fresh came at a nice time. No, she wouldn't have changed anything. "I'm sure you miss Florida's weather." Because sorry, England. Florida totally won that competition.

Okay, so Schuyler really wasn't that surprised that his shirt was still pretty wet. At least it wasn't dripping all over the place now that he wrung it out. Forgetting his wand wasn't really what stuck out to her when he spoke. "Why are you staying in a hotel?" Just wondering. Because Diagon Alley was kind of an odd place to be vacationing, in her humble opinion. Oh also. She still wasn't offering to charm his shirt dry.
Jeremy nodded…that made sense. There always was something exciting about moving to a new place and experiencing new things. As much as he had nostalgia for Florida, he did like the opportunity to see England and experience European culture for this first time in his life. "Yeah…compared to Florida the weather here just sucks," Jeremy said with a laugh. It was true…he missed the beautiful beaches, the pretty palm trees, and the Florida sun. London seemed to just consist of…well…a lot of rain. And even when it wasn't raining Jeremy somehow still managed to get soaked (present fountain situation case in point).

Why was he staying in a hotel? "My mom is traveling back in the states for her job right now, and since I still needed to get all my school supplies and such, it just made sense for me to stay in Diagon Alley for a couple of days." Jeremy didn't really mind. He was pretty good at fending for himself so it hadn't really seemed like that big of a deal.
__________________
'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Wonderstruck is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:08 PM   #1929 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Chinese Fireball
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 28,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Kitridge
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
"I suppose all we can do is get used to it and hope they are happy, he TRIED to think about it like a relationship, he had never had one, but he read about them...and if his parents weren't happy...then he would hate to be the reason they stayed that way. "But enough about that.." he was tired of talking about his parents.

Leo listened to this, he was an interesting kid. Maybe he's stick around just to write his own book about Bart, the kid was a goldmine now....imagine him in a few years.. "Well, i'm sure you could have done it.." Was all he said, cause how else do you respond to a plan about blowing up a school with fireworks? "Oh, I'll be a fourth year, it's very different there from my old school, at least it seems that way, Hogwarts a History was an interesting read.." Though he was sure the boy hadn't read it.
Bart saw something shiny in the fountain and his focus soon shifted there. What was it and why was it in there. The more he looked the more he realized it was coins. Why would there be coins in the fountain. Did people throw them in there for fun or something else. He shrugged, "I don't like standing around watching her be hurt." He saw the look at times when Charely seemed preoccupied, but whatever it seemed he was stuck with the man. "I lucked out though. His son and nephew are cool." His brown eyes looked up when the boy said it was enough of the topic. He got that he really did so he wouldn't bring anything else up about it.

His smile grew he liked this boy, he wasn't scowling at him or thinking he was just a trouble maker, because he didn't find himself a trouble maker just wanted to see which things he could push further was all. "I know I could with a little more experimenting. I might try again." He wanted big, no wait huge fireworks. It wasn't that he wanted to blow up a lab he wanted the fireworks to be cooler. So the boy was older, but his words made Bart shrug. Read that book, he had seen that book at Charely's most likely Wades. It was too big and he wanted nothing to do with reading it. "It's a school how different could it be. We are locked away, put it in a house, and taught magic. Some thing different school." They weren't really that different he didn't think at least.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #1930 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Çoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
"Well," he said, blinking a little quicker than usual because the whole interaction was so fast. "She seems nice."

Aaaaaaaand back to checking out the tie.
Wasps? The Quidditch team? Forrest was a player, but he wasn't a fan of any team yet might check what Ella thought and he kind of envied the wizard kids because they could go to matches and he couldn't, but there was nothing he could do unless he was of age to go to places by himself.

He smiled respectfully at Cutty's mother, but his smile was short lived. Concert, she said? As in... Cutty played an instrument well enough to perform?! What kind of a best friend was Forrest to not know this?! He didn't even register they were leaving. His subconscious ordered him to wave and so he did, but he was busy reprimanding himself and thinking of ways to ask it.

What kind of best friends thought how to ask--Cutty was too cool to be bothered by stupid questions, so of course Forrest had to think carefully about his questions beforehand.

Luckily, Tobias did all the respectful stuff so Forrest hopefully didn't stick out too much.

"...yeah, she does..." he said thoughtfully, then landed back on this world. "D'you think she's his mother?"
StarShine is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 01:37 AM   #1931 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Tristan pouted at Mousey. "At your best friends expense." More so at the fact her best friend had been bullied by his little brother into forgetting the one thing he probably needed in life, and that he'd almost actually cried over it too. Baby teenagers were bratty.

"I don't trust myself with your wand. I'll let it air dry. It'll wrinkle and I'll look like I've been in power for longer." She looked like she was a baby Queen. Queen Mousey Moretti. Darcy. Moretti? Darcy? Whatever. Just Mousey was more than good too.
"Well, you could use it if you wanted." She wiggled her wand at him one more time and shrugged. He wasn't going to use it, but she had already offered. "But you could dry yourself off too, probably." Oh well, though. Oh well. "Will you wrinkle too?" She wondered, offering her hand to him. "I'm not touching you too much cause you're soaked."

But she'd hold his hand, if he wanted.
Colley is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 02:12 AM   #1932 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,335

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer #66CDAA
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
"Well, you could use it if you wanted." She wiggled her wand at him one more time and shrugged. He wasn't going to use it, but she had already offered. "But you could dry yourself off too, probably." Oh well, though. Oh well. "Will you wrinkle too?" She wondered, offering her hand to him. "I'm not touching you too much cause you're soaked."

But she'd hold his hand, if he wanted.
Tristan smiled and shook his head, but blew Mousey a little kiss in thanks. "My clothes will probably wrinkle." But he wouldn't. He was sure he hadn't been that attacked by water. And he wasn't that old.

"I guess my hand is lucky then, huh Mousey?" T grinned, and took the hand she was offering into his own, making sure to hold it as properly as he could. Not linking fingers though. He was sure that wasn't allowed when they were in front of people.

"Charlie is staying here this summer....." Part of him had wanted to mention her before Nova mentioned Marco. One nil.
__________________

It's cool, I just finished a year of teaching full time and doing a three year degree in one year.
And passed! HEY MUM I'M A QUALIFIED TEACHER! Slowly phasing back here.
Forever in need of a cheerleader though.
RPs anyone? Stay safe, faves.
Shanners is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 02:34 AM   #1933 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Tristan smiled and shook his head, but blew Mousey a little kiss in thanks. "My clothes will probably wrinkle." But he wouldn't. He was sure he hadn't been that attacked by water. And he wasn't that old.

"I guess my hand is lucky then, huh Mousey?" T grinned, and took the hand she was offering into his own, making sure to hold it as properly as he could. Not linking fingers though. He was sure that wasn't allowed when they were in front of people.

"Charlie is staying here this summer....." Part of him had wanted to mention her before Nova mentioned Marco. One nil.
"You'll be all wrinkled, then." Nova gave his hand a swing and began to steer them in the direction AWAY from the spouting fountain. She didn't want to get hit next, nope. It was one thing for Tristan to get soaked, but she had her hair to think about. No one wanted her looking like a drowned rat.

"Luckiest hand in the world." She smiled big, too, which was not something that happened around most people. Tristan was definitely not just anyone, though, he was her best someone. Best friend. "She is? Where?" She glanced over Tristan and his wet clothes, "I'd say we should visit her, but.."
Colley is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 02:50 AM   #1934 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,335

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer #66CDAA
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
"You'll be all wrinkled, then." Nova gave his hand a swing and began to steer them in the direction AWAY from the spouting fountain. She didn't want to get hit next, nope. It was one thing for Tristan to get soaked, but she had her hair to think about. No one wanted her looking like a drowned rat.

"Luckiest hand in the world." She smiled big, too, which was not something that happened around most people. Tristan was definitely not just anyone, though, he was her best someone. Best friend. "She is? Where?" She glanced over Tristan and his wet clothes, "I'd say we should visit her, but.."
He shrugged, giving her another grin and a playful raise of his eyebrows. He didn't do that winking thing. Hilton told him to, but it just never sat right with his eye, and he just ended up blinking. "No matter. It won't cause any health and safety problems." Really, it wouldn't. But he wasn't going to take his shirt off if it did. No. No thanks.

As they moved away from the fountain, Tristan pulled her in for a soggy hug on purpose. "Luckiest hug in the world, too." It was true. Tristan hugs were pretty good. Nova said so herself sometimes. His hugs were good. His paper kisses were good. His flying was good. And his company was awesome.

"I don't know." He hadn't asked, because he knew if he knew he'd visit all the time and she wasn't here a lot because she was working this summer, and he darn hoped she was having so much fun. "It's cool. We can get lunch?" The two of them?

He just really didn't want Nova to witness his awkward silences and his thoughts about CPR with Charlie. And when she'd wrapped her arms around him when they were flying. Oh, and his nervous rash. And how she healed it. Anfjdbhhjfbdkjrfnderjnfjwh.
__________________

It's cool, I just finished a year of teaching full time and doing a three year degree in one year.
And passed! HEY MUM I'M A QUALIFIED TEACHER! Slowly phasing back here.
Forever in need of a cheerleader though.
RPs anyone? Stay safe, faves.
Shanners is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 04:43 AM   #1935 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
He shrugged, giving her another grin and a playful raise of his eyebrows. He didn't do that winking thing. Hilton told him to, but it just never sat right with his eye, and he just ended up blinking. "No matter. It won't cause any health and safety problems." Really, it wouldn't. But he wasn't going to take his shirt off if it did. No. No thanks.

As they moved away from the fountain, Tristan pulled her in for a soggy hug on purpose. "Luckiest hug in the world, too." It was true. Tristan hugs were pretty good. Nova said so herself sometimes. His hugs were good. His paper kisses were good. His flying was good. And his company was awesome.

"I don't know." He hadn't asked, because he knew if he knew he'd visit all the time and she wasn't here a lot because she was working this summer, and he darn hoped she was having so much fun. "It's cool. We can get lunch?" The two of them?

He just really didn't want Nova to witness his awkward silences and his thoughts about CPR with Charlie. And when she'd wrapped her arms around him when they were flying. Oh, and his nervous rash. And how she healed it. Anfjdbhhjfbdkjrfnderjnfjwh.
"TRISTAN!" Nova wiggled and tried to pull away, but she couldn't get out of the hug until Tristan let go. "I successfully avoided getting doused by that fountain and now you've gone and ruined it!" She smacked at his arm, albeit, with not a whole lot of anger. She couldn't be angry at him, it was almost impossible.

She did give him a LOOK, though. "You don't know? You didn't ask?" With a shake of her head, she sighed. "You should have asked. Girls appreciate it when you're actually interested in things." Hmm. Lunch? "We can do that. Lunch on the King." Yeah? She grinned, "Where?"
Colley is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #1936 (permalink)

Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,172

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kailani Avery
Scribbulus Writing Implements
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Text Cut: Alec <33
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Happy grins were nice to receive. And what was nicer to receive? HUGS. Alec wrapped his arms around the younger girl and hugged her back. She gave nice hugs, Dely/Dels did. How had he been? "I've been great! Dad rescued two kittens and... I've been helping him look after them," That... wasn't an interesting story. "How've you been?"

... Oh no. She had noticed, hadn't she? There went all plans on trying to come across as cool. "Erm... the fountain?" It was pretty obvious but... maybe he should elaborate? "Okay, you see... those cherubs and dragons?" he asked, leaning over a little and pointing up at the top of the fountain, "Does it... look like they're watching you?"

He was not crazy. Awkward, YEAH maybe. Crazy? No.


Delilah nearly squealed. NEARLY. Gosh. What would he have thought if she had, though? But, she couldn't help it. He said kitties. KITTIES. She beamed, feeling extremely happy. "That is so sweet!" The fact that his dad rescued kittens and that they were being looked after. "Where did your dad find them?" Just a curious question. How has she been? "Good! Excited about going to Hogwarts, actually."

......... What? Delilah stared at him for a second before turning to look up at the top of the fountain. Uh. Now that he'd mentioned it.. she eyed the cherubs for a few moments and suddenly felt a little nervous. Their eyes.. yeah. They were rather scary-looking and looked real, too. Eeep! She finally nodded before turning to look at Alec. "Yes.."
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #1937 (permalink)


MO & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,688

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Lily Belrose
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • Incoherent Cow Noise

Shane was here. Just passing by, you know. Like a normal dude. He totally had nothing in mind today. Nothing at all.

He went towards the fountain, pretended to admire it, and eyed a certain spot on the fountain's wall. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. Mhm. No big deal. He continued to admire and watch the certain spot.

And then Shane left. Going back to Knockturn Alley. His work here was done.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 06:13 PM   #1938 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod



DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,680

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Michael Summers
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Text Cut: She's sooooo cute! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
Delilah nearly squealed. NEARLY. Gosh. What would he have thought if she had, though? But, she couldn't help it. He said kitties. KITTIES. She beamed, feeling extremely happy. "That is so sweet!" The fact that his dad rescued kittens and that they were being looked after. "Where did your dad find them?" Just a curious question. How has she been? "Good! Excited about going to Hogwarts, actually."

......... What? Delilah stared at him for a second before turning to look up at the top of the fountain. Uh. Now that he'd mentioned it.. she eyed the cherubs for a few moments and suddenly felt a little nervous. Their eyes.. yeah. They were rather scary-looking and looked real, too. Eeep! She finally nodded before turning to look at Alec. "Yes.."


Alec's less than interesting story received a beam from the girl which... really surprised the boy. Really. Because there wasn't anything interesting about looking after kittens... was there? "You think so?" Dely thought this was sweet. He was... going to remember that. "He does that often. He's good friends with someone who works at an animal rescue centre so... if someone hands in an animal and they don't have enough space to look after it, Dad does," Was it obvious that the boy LOVED his Dad? "And sometimes people hand them in to him at work, too."

Should he stop talking so much about his Dad? ... Maybe. There was a more interesting topic to talk about than their current animal situation. Topics like, hey! Delilah coming to Hogwarts! "Really? Have you got all your things?" Did she need help? Because this particular Hufflepuff didn't have anything to do. ... Unless Delilah wanted to go to Madam Malkin's or Primpernelle's. Sorry, Delilah.

Maybe he was mad. That... seemed like a possibility. Especially since the seconds seemed to tick by and Delilah was first staring at him -- did he have something on his face? Or worse, his HAIR?! -- and then at the fountain. Was he mad? ... No. Because Delilah saw it too. "I was trying to see if they were and..." He broke off and gave her a half-smile look that said that he'd been defeated. Or proven right. And that they did seem real. See? Not crazy.

... Also... this conversation wasn't going to turn awkward, was it?
__________________
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #1939 (permalink)
Gryffindor
DR Stalker
Snidget
 
dans_grl431's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Godrics Hollow
Posts: 2,888

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bonnie Ness
First Year
Default
Dan's 431st grlfrnd Oodles of doodles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Dylan walked down to the fountain, his ice cream in one hand and his bag of sweets in the other. It was a lovely day out in Diagon Alley and he was happy that summer had just began. Sure, he did miss Hogwarts and it's beautiful grounds but it was nice being back with his family and free from schoolwork.

The twelve year old took a seat on the edge of the fountain, setting his bag of sweets next to him. He then began eating his cauldron cake ice cream. Mmmm. His absolute favorite flavor. Smiling, he glanced around himself for any familiar faces.
Having been strolling around Diagon Alley for a while Blair's mum and dad decided it was perhaps time for something to eat. They made to pass by the fountain and head into the Leaky Cauldron. As she admired the fountain she noticed several people sitting around the edge, one particular person caught her eye. A rush of excitement overcame her, she explained to her parents who the boy was and they gave permission for her to go over whilst they headed for some food.

Without wasting another second Blair ran towards the fountain, "Dylaaan!" She exclaimed.
She was now trying to hug him whilst attempting to avoid his ice cream. "I'm so glad to see you, how has your summer been so far?" She asked with a smile.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
dans_grl431 is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #1940 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,335

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer #66CDAA
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
"TRISTAN!" Nova wiggled and tried to pull away, but she couldn't get out of the hug until Tristan let go. "I successfully avoided getting doused by that fountain and now you've gone and ruined it!" She smacked at his arm, albeit, with not a whole lot of anger. She couldn't be angry at him, it was almost impossible.

She did give him a LOOK, though. "You don't know? You didn't ask?" With a shake of her head, she sighed. "You should have asked. Girls appreciate it when you're actually interested in things." Hmm. Lunch? "We can do that. Lunch on the King." Yeah? She grinned, "Where?"
He laughed a little louder as she tried to get out, and let her go after a little bit, but not until he'd kissed the top of her head and wiped his wet cheek into her hair. "I was being a good best friend and giving hugs." And sharing his soak. It was obviously meant lovingly. But it was cool. The smacking wasn't. However, Nova's usual pain infliction choice was pinching, so he had gotten off lightly.

He...uh....why was Nova SIGHING at him?! "I am interested. In....her. But she's working this summer. So I didn't want to just turn UP and her not be here and me look silly. I'mgoingtosendherflowersanyway." Not Avery's kind of flowers. He'd send Charlie a bunch of them, not any of those flower halo things that got in the way. "Wherever you'd like to go, nugget." Tristan grinned again, resting his arm around her shoulder.

He just wanted good food.
__________________

It's cool, I just finished a year of teaching full time and doing a three year degree in one year.
And passed! HEY MUM I'M A QUALIFIED TEACHER! Slowly phasing back here.
Forever in need of a cheerleader though.
RPs anyone? Stay safe, faves.
Shanners is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #1941 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,252

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Emma made her way to the fountain by the North End of the Street. Not too far from her own territory but scattered with children everywhere. Them being there didn't bother her. She didn't care so long as they stayed out of Knockturn Alley. Up here they were someone else's problem. The woman looked to the fountain, a brief glance as it were. From the looks of it nothing had happened...yet.

She surveyed the area, before stealing a casual, almost unnoticeable look at the fountain itself.

Was that it then? It looked like it. No need to stick around here any further. Emma considered her next stop then headed off. This was no longer her scene.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 11:02 PM   #1942 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderstruck View Post
Jeremy nodded…that made sense. There always was something exciting about moving to a new place and experiencing new things. As much as he had nostalgia for Florida, he did like the opportunity to see England and experience European culture for this first time in his life. "Yeah…compared to Florida the weather here just sucks," Jeremy said with a laugh. It was true…he missed the beautiful beaches, the pretty palm trees, and the Florida sun. London seemed to just consist of…well…a lot of rain. And even when it wasn't raining Jeremy somehow still managed to get soaked (present fountain situation case in point).

Why was he staying in a hotel? "My mom is traveling back in the states for her job right now, and since I still needed to get all my school supplies and such, it just made sense for me to stay in Diagon Alley for a couple of days." Jeremy didn't really mind. He was pretty good at fending for himself so it hadn't really seemed like that big of a deal.
"I know," Schuyler agreed with enthusiasm. "I think the weather is my only complaint." It was just generally more dreary. Although she supposed this was more of a stark contrast for Jeremy here. Orlando to London? Yeah, pretty different in terms of weather. Today wasn't so bad, though, so hopefully they wouldn't jinx it or something. Her eyes even flickered up to the sky for a moment. Nope. Good. No super gray clouds overhead.

She listened to his explanation concerning the hotel situation. Aha. So school supply shopping. But all alone, yeah? "Oh gosh. When the parents are away, Jeremy will play." She laughed. "And how much school shopping have you actually done?" Any? Because if Schuyler had been put in his situation she would not be shopping for many 'school supplies.' Or at least not until it came down to crunch time.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 11:08 PM   #1943 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
St Mungos Mod

DMAC & DERP


Graphorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 17,673

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Karleigh Creed
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Luc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Luc's smile was threatening to falter at the look she was giving him. Oh no, it's Demetria all over again, she'll slap me and tell me to go away and never set foot in her space again and again and again and again and again and again and- "Hi!" Oh duh, I just said that. Mentally slapping himself, he must look really weird to her as she then redirected his question back instead. "I'm cool, I'm cool." He lightly tugged under his collar with both hands two times, just to let her know.

So she was alright. Quick, what was in chapter sixteen on Charming Witches in paragraph five, section 4B underlined a few times? The one I made a few squiggles by- Oh yeah. "Hey, you're pretty good with that." Luc then got up, before holding his hand out to help her up, just in case she stumbled or not, he wanted to be ready to help. "My name's Lucio.. but you can call me Luc." If you want. He almost uttered, he needed to be CONFIDENT. "So what's your name?"

He waited a little after that before adding, "I'm sorry your shoe got messed up.." Well, they needed something to talk about. "So.. what brings you here? Were you shopping for school supplies?"
The boy was certainly odd.. but he wasn't exactly giving off a creep vibe to Claudette. At least not yet. He just seemed a little.. awkward. Still, she eyed him tentatively, especially when he said hi again, then nodded slowly as he tried to stay cool. Though could she blame him? Any guy would try to deflect attention after falling at someone's feet.

Hmm? She gave him a questioning glance, before her eyes drifted down towards her shoe. "Thanks," she said smiling lightly at the compliment. "Charms has always been one of my best subjects." The blonde tilted her head curiously at the boy as he held out his hand. Oh.. he was offering her a hand up? Yes.. she supposed she should be on her way, she had rested enough. More out of consideration for his gesture than out of need, Claudette lightly placed her hand on his and got to her feet, then withdrew it again. His name was Luc? She gave him a curious smile, then chuckled a bit. "What a coincidence.. my brother is also named Luc, though it's not short for anything." So his name was't technically the same as her brother's, but she thought it funny all the same. What were the odds? "Oh.. I'm Claudette," she added as an afterthought.

She faced in the direction of Madame Primpernelle's again, giving Luc a shrug at his words. It was annoying to have her shoe break, but she fixed it for now. "Yes.." she started in a slight drawl, frowning down at her shoes. "This is not the first time something like this has happened.." she mused aloud, more to herself than to the boy. She just made a mental note to find a new place to shop for shoes. Claudette looked back up at Luc at the question, shrugging lightly again. "No.. not really. Came to London to visit family.. just thought I'd get a little shopping in for fun. Probably go school shopping when I get home." She wasn't exactly in any hurry to do that.
__________________
emjay is offline  
Old 12-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #1944 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Burrow
Posts: 8,279

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
This is where they were supposed to meet right? Mordred and his uncle Aldred was very specific about where to meet, therefore, he was specific too on where to hang-out just to make sure that he'll be spotted easily. "It has already been an hour..." and he was tired from visiting one shop to another. He saw loads of stuff that he wanted to buy, but he only had a few knuts and sickles to spend. "I should have borrowed from uncle..."

Ethan sat on the edge of the fountain and looked around to see if his companions were already there. But instead of seeing his cousin and uncle, he saw a boy a few seats away smiling...at him.

A stare first...then a smile. "Hi." Ethan gave him a small wave. "Are you waiting for someone too?"
Then, a boy walked up to the fountain and said hi to him. Dylan smiled at the boy, giving him a small wave. "Hello!" he said. He then shrugged. "Well, not really. I mean I was waiting to see if anyone I knew would come around so, I guess you could say I was waiting for someone." he said with a laugh. So far, he hadn't seen any of his friends. Ah, well. It was always nice making new ones, and this boy seemed real nice!

"Who are you waiting for, then?" he asked curiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dans_grl431 View Post
Having been strolling around Diagon Alley for a while Blair's mum and dad decided it was perhaps time for something to eat. They made to pass by the fountain and head into the Leaky Cauldron. As she admired the fountain she noticed several people sitting around the edge, one particular person caught her eye. A rush of excitement overcame her, she explained to her parents who the boy was and they gave permission for her to go over whilst they headed for some food.

Without wasting another second Blair ran towards the fountain, "Dylaaan!" She exclaimed.
She was now trying to hug him whilst attempting to avoid his ice cream. "I'm so glad to see you, how has your summer been so far?" She asked with a smile.
Suddenly, he could hear the sound of footsteps running, and his name being called. Before he could look to see who had called his name, they were hugging him. He smiled when he realized it was Blair. "Hi, Blair!" he said with a bright smile. "My summer has been lovely! And yours?"
Ringo is offline  
Old 12-24-2013, 05:11 AM   #1945 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,400

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default dans_grl431 too! :)
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Dylan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Then, a boy walked up to the fountain and said hi to him. Dylan smiled at the boy, giving him a small wave. "Hello!" he said. He then shrugged. "Well, not really. I mean I was waiting to see if anyone I knew would come around so, I guess you could say I was waiting for someone." he said with a laugh. So far, he hadn't seen any of his friends. Ah, well. It was always nice making new ones, and this boy seemed real nice!

"Who are you waiting for, then?" he asked curiously.


Suddenly, he could hear the sound of footsteps running, and his name being called. Before he could look to see who had called his name, they were hugging him. He smiled when he realized it was Blair. "Hi, Blair!" he said with a bright smile. "My summer has been lovely! And yours?"


Cool. He's cool, and Ethan approves! "So that could only mean that you're from Hogwarts!" Ethan smiled. "I mean, Diagon Alley's packed with Hogwartians this time of the year, yeah?" How he wished he was from Hogwarts. "Oh! Yeah, I'm waiting for my uncle and cousin who said to wait for them here. Hmm...I wonder what's taking them so long..." Ethan said as he scratched his head trying his best not to worry. He wasn't a frequent visitor of the place, and in case his cousin and uncle forgot all about him...he was doomed. Sort of.

"So! What's your name? I'm Ethan." the boy extended his hand towards the other guy.


SPOILER!!: Blair
Quote:
Originally Posted by dans_grl431 View Post
Having been strolling around Diagon Alley for a while Blair's mum and dad decided it was perhaps time for something to eat. They made to pass by the fountain and head into the Leaky Cauldron. As she admired the fountain she noticed several people sitting around the edge, one particular person caught her eye. A rush of excitement overcame her, she explained to her parents who the boy was and they gave permission for her to go over whilst they headed for some food.

Without wasting another second Blair ran towards the fountain, "Dylaaan!" She exclaimed.
She was now trying to hug him whilst attempting to avoid his ice cream. "I'm so glad to see you, how has your summer been so far?" She asked with a smile.


...soo...the boy's name is Dylan? Ethan looked from the new comer to the boy then to his hand. Well, this is pretty awkward. Ethan instead looked at the girl and said: "Haai!" was he too enthusiastic? Awkward times two.
__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline  
Old 12-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #1946 (permalink)

Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,172

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kailani Avery
Scribbulus Writing Implements
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Text Cut: Alec is WAY cuterrrr <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Alec's less than interesting story received a beam from the girl which... really surprised the boy. Really. Because there wasn't anything interesting about looking after kittens... was there? "You think so?" Dely thought this was sweet. He was... going to remember that. "He does that often. He's good friends with someone who works at an animal rescue centre so... if someone hands in an animal and they don't have enough space to look after it, Dad does," Was it obvious that the boy LOVED his Dad? "And sometimes people hand them in to him at work, too."

Should he stop talking so much about his Dad? ... Maybe. There was a more interesting topic to talk about than their current animal situation. Topics like, hey! Delilah coming to Hogwarts! "Really? Have you got all your things?" Did she need help? Because this particular Hufflepuff didn't have anything to do. ... Unless Delilah wanted to go to Madam Malkin's or Primpernelle's. Sorry, Delilah.

Maybe he was mad. That... seemed like a possibility. Especially since the seconds seemed to tick by and Delilah was first staring at him -- did he have something on his face? Or worse, his HAIR?! -- and then at the fountain. Was he mad? ... No. Because Delilah saw it too. "I was trying to see if they were and..." He broke off and gave her a half-smile look that said that he'd been defeated. Or proven right. And that they did seem real. See? Not crazy.

... Also... this conversation wasn't going to turn awkward, was it?


"Yeah! I mean, it's really nice to take care of them and to give them a home when you actually don't need to, if you know what I mean? And also, I really love kittens. I have one named Lola.." And Alec got another smile. Although, at this point, Delilah knew she should just shut up. Because, Alec was going to think that she was insane, IF he didn't already think she was. Anyway. "So, how many animals do you have living at your place right now?"

Hmm? Did she get all her school things? Delilah nodded with a smile. "Yeah! I'm done with all my shopping." The girl said proudly. And, she did it all on her own, with no help whatsoever. It was something to be proud of, right? Especially when she wasn't from around here. "How about you?"

"Well..." Delilah couldn't help but look up at the dragons once again and couldn't help but give a light shiver. Alec was right.. it was like they were watching your every move. Creepy! Dreadful!fountain was extremely dreadful. Why was this HERE again? Right in the middle of Diagon Alley? "Do you think we should just move away? I don't think I want to stand here any longer.."
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 12-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #1947 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod



DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,680

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Michael Summers
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Text Cut: But Delilah and kitties! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
"Yeah! I mean, it's really nice to take care of them and to give them a home when you actually don't need to, if you know what I mean? And also, I really love kittens. I have one named Lola.." And Alec got another smile. Although, at this point, Delilah knew she should just shut up. Because, Alec was going to think that she was insane, IF he didn't already think she was. Anyway. "So, how many animals do you have living at your place right now?"

Hmm? Did she get all her school things? Delilah nodded with a smile. "Yeah! I'm done with all my shopping." The girl said proudly. And, she did it all on her own, with no help whatsoever. It was something to be proud of, right? Especially when she wasn't from around here. "How about you?"

"Well..." Delilah couldn't help but look up at the dragons once again and couldn't help but give a light shiver. Alec was right.. it was like they were watching your every move. Creepy! Dreadful!fountain was extremely dreadful. Why was this HERE again? Right in the middle of Diagon Alley? "Do you think we should just move away? I don't think I want to stand here any longer.."


Alec did know what she meant, yeah. That wasn't what made him feel a little better about his pretty lame story. No, it was the fact that Delilah... understood? Yeah. And thought that what the Summers men -- MEN -- did was a great thing. ... She did think that, right? "I'm really glad you think so," GRIN. "Really? How old is she?" And did the girl know that she could bring Lola to Hogwarts? And Alec could meet her... maybe. He had it all planned out. "We have... four at the moment. The two kitten, my puppy and my owl." Four wasn't too many, right?

Well, there went his idea of helping her. Grateful that he didn't mention his idea out loud, the boy raised his eyebrows, impressed. "You're good! I... had no idea where to get anything from when I first came," And it still took him a long time to figure things out. She... didn't need to know that. "I... had a lazy start so... I still have a lot of shopping to do."

The shiver was noticed and the boy tilted his head. Was she okay or...? He looked at her for a while and then up at the fountain and then back towards her. Move? Away? "Is it... making you uncomfortable?" Worst meeting place ever? He thought so.
__________________
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 12-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #1948 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
He laughed a little louder as she tried to get out, and let her go after a little bit, but not until he'd kissed the top of her head and wiped his wet cheek into her hair. "I was being a good best friend and giving hugs." And sharing his soak. It was obviously meant lovingly. But it was cool. The smacking wasn't. However, Nova's usual pain infliction choice was pinching, so he had gotten off lightly.

He...uh....why was Nova SIGHING at him?! "I am interested. In....her. But she's working this summer. So I didn't want to just turn UP and her not be here and me look silly. I'mgoingtosendherflowersanyway." Not Avery's kind of flowers. He'd send Charlie a bunch of them, not any of those flower halo things that got in the way. "Wherever you'd like to go, nugget." Tristan grinned again, resting his arm around her shoulder.

He just wanted good food.
Nova made a face and rubbed at her arms a little. She was barely affected by the obnoxious hug, since Tristan seemed to be already drying under the summer sun. She glanced at him and raised an eyebrow. "Well, I'd hope that you're interested." Silly boys. Boys were ALL silly. All of them. However, then, she grinned. "That's a good idea. I like it. I like it so much. It's the best feeling when the boy you like sends you flowers."

Milo used to send her flowers all the time. Maybe that should have soured it for her? Hmm..

"Let's... go to the closest place we find." This was most definitely not her first time at Diagon, but, she just didn't remember enough to know where she was going or what she was looking for. "Should I be offended that all your nicknames for me have to do with how small I am?"

Mousey. Nugget. Hmm. She pinched him and grinned.
Colley is offline  
Old 12-25-2013, 02:06 AM   #1949 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,335

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer #66CDAA
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
Nova made a face and rubbed at her arms a little. She was barely affected by the obnoxious hug, since Tristan seemed to be already drying under the summer sun. She glanced at him and raised an eyebrow. "Well, I'd hope that you're interested." Silly boys. Boys were ALL silly. All of them. However, then, she grinned. "That's a good idea. I like it. I like it so much. It's the best feeling when the boy you like sends you flowers."

Milo used to send her flowers all the time. Maybe that should have soured it for her? Hmm..

"Let's... go to the closest place we find." This was most definitely not her first time at Diagon, but, she just didn't remember enough to know where she was going or what she was looking for. "Should I be offended that all your nicknames for me have to do with how small I am?"

Mousey. Nugget. Hmm. She pinched him and grinned.
T appreciated Nova's comments. More so than her looks and the faces she gave him a lot of the time. "I'll send her flowers. I gave her flowers before and we put them in her hair." And then they'd talked about his thoughts and flying, and they'd flown too. But flowers. Yes, flowers. "I need to get ones almost as pretty as she is." Because, like he'd told Charlie... No flowers were prettier than her. It wasn't possible, and that was why she gave him big balls of nerves, and his rash.

"I can send you flowers too, you know?" If she would want them. He really didn't mind getting her flowers. Tristan did adore her.

Closest place? Right. "Lead the way?" If she chose it and didn't like the food, then it was more her fault than his and she had no reason to-OW! To pinch him. Crikey. Mean. "Nova Francesca!" Quit it with the violent acts on his skin. Next she'd have bitten him.
__________________

It's cool, I just finished a year of teaching full time and doing a three year degree in one year.
And passed! HEY MUM I'M A QUALIFIED TEACHER! Slowly phasing back here.
Forever in need of a cheerleader though.
RPs anyone? Stay safe, faves.
Shanners is offline  
Old 12-25-2013, 03:19 AM   #1950 (permalink)
Your Informer
Fire Slug
 
The Chronicler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 151

Diagon Alley Employee:
The Chronicler
Default

Among the crowd, and out of nowhere, a dark red symbol appears on the edge of the fountain. It looks like it's branded, shaped as two crossed lines.

A few minutes later, another similar symbol appears not far away on the cobblestones of the street.
__________________
The Chronicler is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:40 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214