sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 246 users online including...
douchcon , tprycerober , DuckyLinJi

3 members
243 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Con_Stripes Con_Stripes is offline
 
Default Fountain

What might be a work of art, or is possibly what nightmares are made of, is the fountain outside the Leaky Cauldron. Large, gaudy and rather obnoxious, it is most definitely a centerpoint of the area. Built of crumbling stone, the fountain is tall and contains three tiers. Starting at the bottom, the fountain has a three-foot high wall. In the center and serving as a support beam is a water serpent that rises from the pool and to the very top. Winged cherubs with wicked looks in their eyes hang off the serpent and dragons peer from around his climbing body. If it feels like the dragons and cherubs are watching you, it’s because they probably are. One cherub has been missing his head for centuries. Cherubs and dragons alike spit water in many directions, sometimes at different intervals, creating a beautiful display when sunlight catches the dancing water.

However, the fountain is not merely a great sight. Perhaps it is haunted, or maybe cursed, for the fountain has a tendency to spit water at people. Those who loiter too long may find their faces wet. Try to sit down on the edge without dropping a coin and you may find yourself doused with water. However – do not try to outsmart the fountain. Dropping muggle money won’t buy you any time. On the contrary, those who drop muggle coins will find themselves pelted with coins.

Oh, and just a warning. Don’t try to stick your hand into the water, especially in hopes of grabbing some money from the bottom. Creepy things with tentacles would love to bathe with you.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #1826 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,809

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornDragonPatronus View Post
Tessa could see it on Laura's face, she had seen it many times before. Fame intimidated some people, or it wasn't a life style that they wanted to live. Honestly, it wasn't the fame that she wanted- it was being on the best team, being the best at her position.

"Pleasure to meet you Laura. Dragons? That's really cool," she said, slipping her magazine into her bag. "Are Dragons what you mainly want to work with? Or other animals?" Tessa asked, moving over so that there was room on the side of the fountain if Laura wanted to sit.
Laura sat down next to Tessa. "I haven't decided yet, I really want to work with dragons." Laura smiled. "But I think horse racing would be an awesome job as well." Laura thought it would be good to actually win races but she would have to decided later because dragons seemed more fun but she probably would be awesome at racing she was really fast.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #1827 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Moke
 
UnicornDragonPatronus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Riding in Narnia!
Posts: 8,627

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allen Wentworth
First Year

Default
Loves the Black Dog | Ninja Pirate...BEWARE! | High Queen of Narnia | GIRAFFE- made you look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura sat down next to Tessa. "I haven't decided yet, I really want to work with dragons." Laura smiled. "But I think horse racing would be an awesome job as well." Laura thought it would be good to actually win races but she would have to decided later because dragons seemed more fun but she probably would be awesome at racing she was really fast.
"Dragons would be really cool," Tessa said thoughtfully. "I've never seen one in person, but I would bet that it would be quite a challenge to work with them. Have you ever been close to one before?" she asked, curious.

"Riding is fun, so I'm sure racing would be a rush... flying on the ground," Tessa said with a sigh. "I would have considered being a jockey if I didn't outgrow the average height," she laughed.

"Do you have someone that works with either Dragons or Horses that you've talked to? Or has it just always been a dream of yours?" she asked.
__________________
……………………………..……..……...………………..…………….………..….……...
UnicornDragonPatronus is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 01:56 PM   #1828 (permalink)

Doxy
 
JustAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: [GMT]
Posts: 6,188

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dalia Turay
Fourth Year
Default
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
So Toby hadn't actually done any of the school supplies shopping he had originally come to Diagon Alley for, preferring instead to loiter around Quality Quidditch Supplies and stare at all the pretty things and occasionally stepping outside to drool from outside as he looked at the displays.

After he'd sort of done that to death, Tobias had roamed the candy stores for a while and eventually found himself back at the fountain, purely because that was just where his feet wanted to take him.

And GOOD JOB TOO.

That red hair up ahead was hair he knew well (or at least hopefully or this could be embarrassing). Tobias BEAMED and there was an extra spring in his step as he picked up the pace a bit.

"Derry!" he called out to the older girl as he approached, waving excitedly. He hadn't expected to see her today, so this was pretty awesome, you know? "Hi!"
Derry was humming some muggle song she'd heard on the radio this morning, bouncing slightly on the balls of her feet. She was kind of enjoying just being in London, but she was bored. Maybe she should- oh! That was her name! Derry looked around to see...

Merlin was that Toby? Someone had taken a big load of grow-the-heck-up-pretty-potion. Derry beamed at her pseudo brother and waved back. Toby always made her smile - he was so happy all the time. "Tobyyy!" She hadn't realised how much she'd missed him, he hadn't been around much and she had no idea why. So she squished him in a hug.
JustAlice is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #1829 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,809

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornDragonPatronus View Post
"Dragons would be really cool," Tessa said thoughtfully. "I've never seen one in person, but I would bet that it would be quite a challenge to work with them. Have you ever been close to one before?" she asked, curious.

"Riding is fun, so I'm sure racing would be a rush... flying on the ground," Tessa said with a sigh. "I would have considered being a jockey if I didn't outgrow the average height," she laughed.

"Do you have someone that works with either Dragons or Horses that you've talked to? Or has it just always been a dream of yours?" she asked.
Laura looked at Tess. "I know what you mean, I've seen baby dragons up close." Laura hadn't like that lesson much when Roro had killed the little ones and she had tried to block it out of her memory until now, but well it was coming now and she was getting a bit sad about what had happened, she decided to think of something else.

Laura giggled at the next thing. "My dad is a huge racing fan, he owns his own company and he and a friend of his own horses, I've been helping them this summer." Laura thought it was cool working in the stable. "But I still have to decide which is best." Laura would figure it out eventually but for now she wanted to do something else.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 04:04 PM   #1830 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DIMC

Bicorn
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 16,771

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlotte Melina Weyker
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parker Renfrow
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Rider (née Wilde)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Little Fox | ½ of Lauralie | Ravenclaw with a Hufflepuff heart and a Gryffindor soul | #HouseNATARIANA

SPOILER!!: We're not sure what Tara's thinking XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Cliodna was walking quite peacefully out in the streets to Diagon Alley, day two after the failure that was day one. She had her list with her, and the colorful bag from Hexagon Alley's fancy clothing shop. She gave an extra glance inside the bag, content with the chiffon skirt she'd bought, when something hit her hard. Cleo naturally didn't lose her balance, she's trained to keep her balance in the trickiest situation so this was nothing. But she felt the pain in her forehead as the other girl fell backwards on her bum.

"Oh blimey!" Cleo knelt down next to the fallen girl and started collecting her things into her two bags. "I'm sorry, that looked painful. Are you okay?" The girl didn't sit up or even open her eyes. Oh merlin, oh merlin, Cleo just wanted to take walk out here and buy some stuff, why bad things happen to her when she had good intentions? Oh merlin.


Head.

Ow.

Taranee tried to gather her thoughts, but they were scattered all over the place. Just like her possessions she noticed, as she peek through one eye and spotted the girl she'd crashed into packing her things into bags. Oh. She felt annoyed, yet thankful, too. "Ughhhhhhhh," she groaned, because ughhhh was how she felt now. "Someone should tell the ground to be more careful, it could do some real harm," Taranee mumbled, staring at the sky now, not bothering to move. It was kinda comfy down here .. or maybe she was just numb.

With difficulty, she propped herself up on her elbows and stared up at the other girl. "You got that right," she started bitterly. PAUSE. Be calm, Tara. She didn't mean to knock you over, you weren't looking where you were going. "I'm fine. Just have a slight head injury, but I'm sure I'll survive. If I'm lucky." Not being dramatic or anything, obviously. She grinned up at the girl, then winced. That kinda hurt. No smiling for her. No problem.
__________________
natekka is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #1831 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Anna followed her back and just stayed curled into her as tears slipped. She held her friend close and just shook and cried for a few more minutes and she slowly pulled back and wiped the stray tears, "I'm sorry..." She looked down weakly and then hugged her friend, "Thank you for trying to calm me down though..." She looked at her and held her, sadness showing still though she was all out of tears for the moment, so Mel didn't need to worry about another breakdown anytime soon.
She rocked her, "Its fine..." Mel sighed and hugged her friend, "Anytime! That is what friends are for." Melek hated hugs so all that she was thinking was: Get off... get off... you know i hate hugs! You are only getting away with this because you just had a breakdown... She bit her tongue so she wouldnt say her thoughts and started to awkwardly pat her friend's back, trying to act comforting.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #1832 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
She rocked her, "Its fine..." Mel sighed and hugged her friend, "Anytime! That is what friends are for." Melek hated hugs so all that she was thinking was: Get off... get off... you know i hate hugs! You are only getting away with this because you just had a breakdown... She bit her tongue so she wouldnt say her thoughts and started to awkwardly pat her friend's back, trying to act comforting.
Anna slowly pulled back and looked down, feeling bad for the breakdown but she looked at her, "Sorry..." She sighed and looked away again, "I know you hate all this but it's just..." She sighed and twisted one of her curls, not sure what else to say, her mind just swarmed around her sister right now and how worried she was about her though she knew she'd have a much better life with their parents but it didn't mean it didn't hurt not having her attached her hip like she use to be.
PuppySara is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #1833 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
Schroyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jakku
Posts: 12,201

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Bart nodded as he tried to close in on the frog, "Yeah I did, got a problem with it?" He liked the name for his frog, he just looked like a Toad. Bart moved through the water splashing it up as he walked. "He's got one bump on his back, so Toad was perfect." Now where was Toad at, he didn't to find this trouble making frog.

Oh there he was Bart dove into the fountain to catch the frog, but missed splashing a ton of water towards Leonard. "Not exactly, I've lived here with my mom part time for three years now, but since I've been at my dad's as well it's kind of a part time living, but recently it's become more permanent." She wasn't thrilled it had come to that, but he couldn't change it so not worth complaining. "Divorced kid?" He knew that so well.

SPLASH

Into the water again Bart went this time putting his hands around the frog. "I got him" He spat through water. He got the frog this time. Jumping out of the fountain once again this time he shoved Toad back in his pocket before it could get away again. "Thanks for the help dude, he's never this bad. Must have had him in my pocket too long." He shrugged and shook away some of the water. How was he going to explain this. "What's North Carolina?" Was that in England some where? He just wasn't sure, "Sydney Australia, born and raised there, but mum decided to move here after her and dad split." There was his story basically.
Leonard shook his head. "No..no problem..it's just different, but different isn't bad at all." He told Bart. He was an odd kid, Leo thought. But he was never the outdoors type, he was quiet, calm, preferred a book or a good movie over going outside and catching frogs.

Water splashed on him and he sighed a little more, thankful that his things were now in his backpack, which was on his back and safe and dry, unlike his front, but it wasn't a big deal. "Oh? Yeah...pretty much the same, my grandparents are from here and my Mom..Dad was from back home and when they split mom wanted to be near family." he shrugged.

At last the troublesome reptile was caught and Leonard hoped there would be no more water splashed his way, thank Merlin if so. "You're welcome, but i don't think i did too much.." He itched the back of his head, feeling random wet spots all over. "Australia? Wow that's far. North Carolina is a state, in America. I never really left except to visit my grandparents, here." But it was never like this, he wasn't trying to memorize where things were or anything, this was all very different and he just wished he could escape into one of the many works of fiction he preferred to reality.
__________________
BE YOUNG. BE DOPE. BE PROUD.

Like an AMERICAN.
Schroyers is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 05:26 PM   #1834 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,455

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerina Moretti
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default For Ju and Soph ^_^
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Best friend.

Surely she was around the alley somewhere. And Ella , being a badger and all, was a particularely good finder so Soph shouldn't be too hard to locate. ...Only it seemed like there were a bazillion and two people here today and the blonde was having more trouble than usual maneuvering down the busy street. SIGH.

Spotting the fountain, the seventeen year old wandered over and decided to take a break. Maybe sending out best friend vibes would work just as well as walking around aimlessly looking.

Maybe.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #1835 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 21,913
Graduated
Default
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Christmas smiled and said "Yeah i do go to Hogwarts just about to go into my seventh year and i am a Gryffindor"
So she had been right in assuming that she was a Hogwarts student. She was a Slytherin so maybe that was why she had never seen the girl. "What's your name." Hannah was not one for manners all of the time.

"I will be a seventh year myself next year." Not waiting for the girl to ask. "Only I am a Slytherin." Clearly the best house ever!
MudInMyBlood is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #1836 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,516

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
So she had been right in assuming that she was a Hogwarts student. She was a Slytherin so maybe that was why she had never seen the girl. "What's your name." Hannah was not one for manners all of the time.

"I will be a seventh year myself next year." Not waiting for the girl to ask. "Only I am a Slytherin." Clearly the best house ever!
Christmas smiled and said "I am Christmas and yeah i am a bit sad that it is my last year at Hogwarts"
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #1837 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock
 
the fastest seeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: On Earth!
Posts: 8,250

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Default not Somerland. lulz. xD
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Text Cut: n'awww. cutie Ollie (?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post


He was alone. Okay, no, technically, he wasn't, but who needs to know his mother was around somewhere? It was ridiculous. Yet he didn't want to come with Lotus. Also, he was far too positive Alexa Cambridge was at home, and he'd rather just avoid her. Oleander has his reasons.

The annoyed expression in his blue eyes changed entirely at the sight of a Slytherin of such beauty and grace as the one sitting by the fountain. Cassia Somerland. Yes. Who could deny a favor to a fellow Slytherin like herself, yeah? They'd be crazy to. So, it was with a smile he approached her and sat next to her. There was no such thing as being uninvited. He was invited wherever he pleases.

"Such a lovely surprise." Those were the TWELVE year-old's words. And he meant them.



After so many times of having sat here throughout the years that passed, the blond still was curious about the fountain and what laid beneath the water. Dare she stick her hand and find out, though? lol. Of course not, who was she? Lex? Thanks, she'd rather not be pulled down and get all drenched. She'd rather take that choice on her own. Getting wet that is.

Fanning herself with her hand, Cassia swung a leg over the other as she looked around her for lack of something else to do. So far the sunlight was bearable and she didn't mind it. The hat was doing a great job of shielding it off her eyes, too. So far so good.

She watched the kid approach and recognized him from afar. The Wisteria boy. As he sat down she twisted in her sitting position to sort of face him. "Indeed, Oleander," she smiled at him lopsidedly. Kids those days were very cute. Could she just pinch his cheeks? No? He'd probably mind. Lil' snakes did and she was going to respect that.

"How are you on this very fine day?" while they were being all classy, you know.
__________________
I may not have the softest touch-----------------------I may not say the words as such

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours
the fastest seeker is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #1838 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Lockhartian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Eyrie
Posts: 14,978

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default Watchu talkin 'bout, we see nothin'. Yup, Ollie.
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Text Cut: Somerlad. Somerlad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post
After so many times of having sat here throughout the years that passed, the blond still was curious about the fountain and what laid beneath the water. Dare she stick her hand and find out, though? lol. Of course not, who was she? Lex? Thanks, she'd rather not be pulled down and get all drenched. She'd rather take that choice on her own. Getting wet that is.

Fanning herself with her hand, Cassia swung a leg over the other as she looked around her for lack of something else to do. So far the sunlight was bearable and she didn't mind it. The hat was doing a great job of shielding it off her eyes, too. So far so good.

She watched the kid approach and recognized him from afar. The Wisteria boy. As he sat down she twisted in her sitting position to sort of face him. "Indeed, Oleander," she smiled at him lopsidedly. Kids those days were very cute. Could she just pinch his cheeks? No? He'd probably mind. Lil' snakes did and she was going to respect that.

"How are you on this very fine day?" while they were being all classy, you know.


Sorry, Cassia, but no, no cheek-pinching. He was not a kid, you know, he was going to turn thirteen in November. That wasn't too far away. It was relatively close if you thought about it.

The tiniest Wisteria smirk (you know it, you've seen it before somewhere else) was showing as soon as he heard his name. We're glad Cassia was so unlike Ascanius, no doubt his sister told the older Slytherin to annoy him. The lady sitting next to him wouldn't, right? Right. And he could do her all the favors she wanted as long as she kept calling him Oleander, and as long as he gained something out of it, of course. Doing something for free is a fantasy. That tiny smirk turned into a genuine smile as he nodded. Indeed.

Now that you ask, Miss Somerlad, "I'm excellent knowing I'm out of the house," he nodded, not that he didn't like being there you know? "Alexa Cambridge is coming today," and he had more than enough of her over the winter holidays. His eyes were scanning the water, one couldn't be too careful, "You should come sometime, I'm sure Lotus would like that," mostly him. We have insight information and know Lotus won't mind.

"How about you? Have any plans for the summer?" Curiosity never hurt anyone, no matter how the saying goes. And cats do have more than one life.
Lockhartian is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #1839 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock
 
the fastest seeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: On Earth!
Posts: 8,250

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Default tehee
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Text Cut: *slips him in her pocket and runs* <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post


Sorry, Cassia, but no, no cheek-pinching. He was not a kid, you know, he was going to turn thirteen in November. That wasn't too far away. It was relatively close if you thought about it.

The tiniest Wisteria smirk (you know it, you've seen it before somewhere else) was showing as soon as he heard his name. We're glad Cassia was so unlike Ascanius, no doubt his sister told the older Slytherin to annoy him. The lady sitting next to him wouldn't, right? Right. And he could do her all the favors she wanted as long as she kept calling him Oleander, and as long as he gained something out of it, of course. Doing something for free is a fantasy. That tiny smirk turned into a genuine smile as he nodded. Indeed.

Now that you ask, Miss Somerlad, "I'm excellent knowing I'm out of the house," he nodded, not that he didn't like being there you know? "Alexa Cambridge is coming today," and he had more than enough of her over the winter holidays. His eyes were scanning the water, one couldn't be too careful, "You should come sometime, I'm sure Lotus would like that," mostly him. We have insight information and know Lotus won't mind.

"How about you? Have any plans for the summer?" Curiosity never hurt anyone, no matter how the saying goes. And cats do have more than one life.


Something Cassia liked to think she was good at, was gathering lil' minions making friends from at all ages and years. She unlike other older students could easily find herself spending time with a younger one. They could be surprisingly amusing and fun to hang out with when one needed to think about their age. Could be useful for someone who was never a fan of older people until a certain age. Probably when she became one.

The fresh minds were the best. And here she was reminded by one of the youngsters, Cutty. She wondered if the young one was going to come to Hogwarts next term with a couple of business ideas. He probably would. And she'd try to involve herself, of course.

Oleander's answer got a chuckle out of the snakette, "Why so?" Did he not get along with Lex? If so then Cassia would be so amused since her own brother and Lex didn't particularly enjoy each other's company. But maybe this wasn't the case here. "Aww. Did you just invite me over?" she asked with a grin. "I'd love to, too," She after all had spent a sleepover with Lottie at Lex's. It was rather enjoyable and adventurous if you ask her. One that probably wouldn't repeat itself in the history.

"I don't have much plans other than enjoying the luxury of free time and having nothing to do." Something she didn't appreciate or sense its importance at Oleander's age. "I have been spending lots of time at my uncle's shop. The sweets shop." Mr.Wisteria was among the very firsts who knew. Go feel special, young man. "Do you like sweets?" Or was that not the trend these days? She was totally asking to guarantee him a discount.
__________________
I may not have the softest touch-----------------------I may not say the words as such

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours
the fastest seeker is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #1840 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Chinese Fireball
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 28,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Kitridge
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Leonard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Leonard shook his head. "No..no problem..it's just different, but different isn't bad at all." He told Bart. He was an odd kid, Leo thought. But he was never the outdoors type, he was quiet, calm, preferred a book or a good movie over going outside and catching frogs.

Water splashed on him and he sighed a little more, thankful that his things were now in his backpack, which was on his back and safe and dry, unlike his front, but it wasn't a big deal. "Oh? Yeah...pretty much the same, my grandparents are from here and my Mom..Dad was from back home and when they split mom wanted to be near family." he shrugged.

At last the troublesome reptile was caught and Leonard hoped there would be no more water splashed his way, thank Merlin if so. "You're welcome, but i don't think i did too much.." He itched the back of his head, feeling random wet spots all over. "Australia? Wow that's far. North Carolina is a state, in America. I never really left except to visit my grandparents, here." But it was never like this, he wasn't trying to memorize where things were or anything, this was all very different and he just wished he could escape into one of the many works of fiction he preferred to reality.


Bart looked at the boy, finally really looked at him, because you know his frog was safe in his pocket now. “Well good, because if it was we would have had issues.” He didn’t like people telling him he was weird, because of his frogs. The last boy that called him weird, well Bart ended up with the black eye, but his mouth got to say his thoughts before it.

“My grandparents live here too. Mum was from here went to Hogwarts. That’s where I have to go now that I was expelled from my other school.” Stupid potions mistress he really wanted to see that woman again to show. Exploding snaps could go into a fireworks potion without blowing up the lab he swore the next time it would work. “My dad was from here too, but he likes Australia and well lives there with Becky his new wife.” Yeah he got married while Bart was at school, but he didn’t care didn’t want to be there anyway.

Bart shook his head, “You came over to try to help that more than some would do.” Kicking at the fountain now, because his attention was lacking he shrugged, “Oh.. .Ammerrricca” not that he ever knew anyone from there, but he just liked stretching the word out and in his Australian accent it sounded fun. “Why didn’t you just stay with your dad then?” That’s what he had done until this last issue, so if the boy wanted to be in America why not stay.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 10:37 PM   #1841 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
St Mungos Mod

DMAC & DERP


Graphorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 17,708

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Karleigh Creed
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

One last stop before she headed home. While Luc was at that immature joke shop, Claudette thought she'd take a walk towards Madame Primpernelle's. She could hardly believe that an 18 year old boy would still find childish pranks amusing, but she supposed that was her brother. Whatever. While he was off doing that, she could browse the beauty potions, something he would surely roll his eyes at anyway.

As she headed down the street, her ankle turned, sending her stumbling a step or two. The blonde looked down at the cause of her misstep, frowning a bit as she noticed the heel of her show had snapped. Fantastic. These cost quite the pretty knut. Rather annoyed at this point, the seventeen year old limped a few steps, then sat down at the edge of the nearby fountain to assess the situation.
__________________
emjay is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #1842 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
Schroyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jakku
Posts: 12,201

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Bart looked at the boy, finally really looked at him, because you know his frog was safe in his pocket now. “Well good, because if it was we would have had issues.” He didn’t like people telling him he was weird, because of his frogs. The last boy that called him weird, well Bart ended up with the black eye, but his mouth got to say his thoughts before it.

“My grandparents live here too. Mum was from here went to Hogwarts. That’s where I have to go now that I was expelled from my other school.” Stupid potions mistress he really wanted to see that woman again to show. Exploding snaps could go into a fireworks potion without blowing up the lab he swore the next time it would work. “My dad was from here too, but he likes Australia and well lives there with Becky his new wife.” Yeah he got married while Bart was at school, but he didn’t care didn’t want to be there anyway.

Bart shook his head, “You came over to try to help that more than some would do.” Kicking at the fountain now, because his attention was lacking he shrugged, “Oh.. .Ammerrricca” not that he ever knew anyone from there, but he just liked stretching the word out and in his Australian accent it sounded fun. “Why didn’t you just stay with your dad then?” That’s what he had done until this last issue, so if the boy wanted to be in America why not stay.
"Well, he's your frog why would i tell you what to name him?" He asked, thinking it was weird and not very nice to shame someone for naming something a weird name.

Leonard nodded "So, we're in the same boat then? That's cool. Why were you expelled?" What could a boy his age have done to get him expelled? It didn't seem very mean or anything, he seemed like an okay kid. Odd but okay.

He smiled a little and shrugged. "Well, he seems like a handful, no offence." it was obvious that Bart was sensitive about his frog, so Leo didn't want to offend him at all. "Oh...well, My Dad isn't really the type, barely home that sort of thing, so Mom was the only real option. Not that i don't like England i just don't know much about it."
__________________
BE YOUNG. BE DOPE. BE PROUD.

Like an AMERICAN.
Schroyers is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #1843 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Schuyler was spending the day here in Diagon Alley. Her time had been occupied by strolling the street, window shopping, actual shopping, and bumping into people she had really only just seen at Hogwarts. Well, okay, she had seen Tag and that was about it. But now her attention had been pulled in the direction of the Leaky Cauldron, not for anything inside, but rather for something outside. Something as in that ornate fountain with the dragons and cherubs and the shifty eyes.

Well, she was on no schedule and the fountain was intricate enough to steal Schuyler away for at least a look or two. So, off the the fountain she went..
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 11:13 PM   #1844 (permalink)
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora
 
Wonderstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,481

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
Default
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Schuyler was spending the day here in Diagon Alley. Her time had been occupied by strolling the street, window shopping, actual shopping, and bumping into people she had really only just seen at Hogwarts. Well, okay, she had seen Tag and that was about it. But now her attention had been pulled in the direction of the Leaky Cauldron, not for anything inside, but rather for something outside. Something as in that ornate fountain with the dragons and cherubs and the shifty eyes.

Well, she was on no schedule and the fountain was intricate enough to steal Schuyler away for at least a look or two. So, off the the fountain she went..
Jeremy had to admit he was beat. He had not anticipated it to take nearly this long for him to get all of his books and school supplies. He had also not anticipated that he was going to be falling into a fountain, but since when did life ever really turn out how you expected it to? Thankfully he was only staying at the leaky cauldron so he was able to go up and grab a new pair of clothing, and could at least be slightly more comfortable…well at least dry anyway.

He was in the process of heading back from the leaky cauldron where he noticed the rather large fountain. Oh no. He was definitely not going anywhere near that thing. In fact he was so completely distracted about not going anywhere near the proximity of the fountain that he was not really paying attention to what was going on in front of him. He slammed directly into what he knew must have been a person on initial impact because whatever it was had given way.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" Jeremy managed to fumble out. Of course he ran into a girl…just his luck.
__________________
'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Wonderstruck is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 11:20 PM   #1845 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Moke
 
UnicornDragonPatronus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Riding in Narnia!
Posts: 8,627

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allen Wentworth
First Year

Default
Loves the Black Dog | Ninja Pirate...BEWARE! | High Queen of Narnia | GIRAFFE- made you look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura looked at Tess. "I know what you mean, I've seen baby dragons up close." Laura hadn't like that lesson much when Roro had killed the little ones and she had tried to block it out of her memory until now, but well it was coming now and she was getting a bit sad about what had happened, she decided to think of something else.

Laura giggled at the next thing. "My dad is a huge racing fan, he owns his own company and he and a friend of his own horses, I've been helping them this summer." Laura thought it was cool working in the stable. "But I still have to decide which is best." Laura would figure it out eventually but for now she wanted to do something else.
Tessa's eyes widened and she couldn't help but let out a small 'aww' at the thought of the baby dragons. "They must have been adorable," she said softly, her mind on hatchlings. She didn't notice the turn of Laura's mood.

"Oh really? That sounds awesome!" she exclaimed, brushing back a few more of her colored strands of hair. "What sort of things did you have to do this summer?" she inquired. "Well, you've got plenty of time to decide," she said, waving her hand. "Or, you may be the first to figure out how to do both," she pointed out with a wide grin.
__________________
……………………………..……..……...………………..…………….………..….……...
UnicornDragonPatronus is offline  
Old 12-15-2013, 11:54 PM   #1846 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderstruck View Post
Jeremy had to admit he was beat. He had not anticipated it to take nearly this long for him to get all of his books and school supplies. He had also not anticipated that he was going to be falling into a fountain, but since when did life ever really turn out how you expected it to? Thankfully he was only staying at the leaky cauldron so he was able to go up and grab a new pair of clothing, and could at least be slightly more comfortable…well at least dry anyway.

He was in the process of heading back from the leaky cauldron where he noticed the rather large fountain. Oh no. He was definitely not going anywhere near that thing. In fact he was so completely distracted about not going anywhere near the proximity of the fountain that he was not really paying attention to what was going on in front of him. He slammed directly into what he knew must have been a person on initial impact because whatever it was had given way.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" Jeremy managed to fumble out. Of course he ran into a girl…just his luck.

The closer Schuyler got to the fountain, the more she realized how eerie all the creatures' eyes were. And she was suspicious of it already, but it was one of those curious things where you knew it might lead to something bad, and yet you still went ahead and kept going with it anyway. Well..... not anymore, though.

No, she kind of immediately forgot the fountain when some sort of force knocked into her side and, paired with a bit of uneven cobblestone, the blow had been enough to land the off-guard Gryffindor onto her bum on a nice patch of the same street that had formerly been beneath her feet. Lovely. Although, Schuyler was in a particularly good mood because it was such gorgeous weather, and when she looked up to see who'd caused it all, the guy was fumbling out an apology already. Which was good - that's what you were supposed to do when you ran into someone. coughSTANcough.

Schuyler shook her head and pushed herself up off the ground with a little grin. "It's nothing," she assured him, brushing some dirt off her clothes. Ohh, hold up. Maybe this wasn't such an unfortunate fall because this boy was quite easy on the eyes, if she said so herself. "I promise I can withstand shoves and bumps, but I really do blame the cobblestone." She'd lived in New York City, so YES. She was used to pushy people.

Of course today of all days she was wearing white shorts. She swept some dirt off the back of them and tried to crane her neck to get a better look. She turned around. "I guess they're dirty?" Her shorts, of course. Schuyler then added with an amused smile, "And I won't accuse you of checking out my butt, either." She just couldn't spin her neck around like an owl, you know.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 12-16-2013, 12:10 AM   #1847 (permalink)
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora
 
Wonderstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,481

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
Default
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

The closer Schuyler got to the fountain, the more she realized how eerie all the creatures' eyes were. And she was suspicious of it already, but it was one of those curious things where you knew it might lead to something bad, and yet you still went ahead and kept going with it anyway. Well..... not anymore, though.

No, she kind of immediately forgot the fountain when some sort of force knocked into her side and, paired with a bit of uneven cobblestone, the blow had been enough to land the off-guard Gryffindor onto her bum on a nice patch of the same street that had formerly been beneath her feet. Lovely. Although, Schuyler was in a particularly good mood because it was such gorgeous weather, and when she looked up to see who'd caused it all, the guy was fumbling out an apology already. Which was good - that's what you were supposed to do when you ran into someone. coughSTANcough.

Schuyler shook her head and pushed herself up off the ground with a little grin. "It's nothing," she assured him, brushing some dirt off her clothes. Ohh, hold up. Maybe this wasn't such an unfortunate fall because this boy was quite easy on the eyes, if she said so herself. "I promise I can withstand shoves and bumps, but I really do blame the cobblestone." She'd lived in New York City, so YES. She was used to pushy people.

Of course today of all days she was wearing white shorts. She swept some dirt off the back of them and tried to crane her neck to get a better look. She turned around. "I guess they're dirty?" Her shorts, of course. Schuyler then added with an amused smile, "And I won't accuse you of checking out my butt, either." She just couldn't spin her neck around like an owl, you know.
Jeremy was mortified, prepared for the worst. A punch, a death stare, a spit in the face. Heavens knew that when it came to girls Jeremy usually had the worst luck ever. He caught them on a bad day - like the one girl at his elementary school that he knocked into after tripping over the edge of a chair. Jeremy tried to block out the remembrance of mortification and horror as the girl laid a slap across his face. Yeah…women and Jeremy just didn't usually go hand in hand.

To his utmost surprise he noticed that the girl was sporting a smile on her face as she stood up. He nervously smiled at her comment about being able to withstand bumps and knocks. "It probably doesn't help when you're not expecting it either," Jeremy said with a little laugh, mostly from the nerves not because he thought he was being funny or anything.

Jeremy politely looked towards the fountain, which he was beginning to think was he bad luck emblem - like walking under a ladder or hanging around too many black cats. He froze, not entirely sure that he heard her correctly. Did she just ask him to look…at her…butt? Thank the heavens above that Jeremy was incapable of blushing or he was going to be redder than the blood red flower on that nearby bush. Jeremy timidly look at her shorts, not wanting to stare too long, but not being able to help noticing that she did have a nice…well…figure. He smiled at her comment about not yelling at him for checking out her butt. If he wasn't so afraid that his laugh was going to come out as a squeak he would have chuckled.

"You're good," Jeremy managed to get out, clearing his throat slightly as he did so. "I'm…uh…I'm really sorry…again." He gave another nervous little smile. "I'm…uh…Jeremy." Was it proper for introductions?? Not the ideal intro, but it seemed rude to knock a girl to the ground and then just walk away.
__________________
'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Wonderstruck is offline  
Old 12-16-2013, 12:24 AM   #1848 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,335

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer #66CDAA
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

x7 x5
Default Queeeeeeen Mousey Moretti xoxoxooxo
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Tristan didn't frequent this place very often, unless he was with his mother. He didn't necessarily need to come. But mum had came with Lincoln the day before and Linc was just harping on and on about how students were there and Trist had just gotten to a point where he wanted ouuuuuuuut of the house. And he was getting super clammy and didn't want to be in the house with his younger brother or Flynn for much longer.

It was evident he was having one of his meltdowns, just in his physical appearance. His t-shirt was inside out, his crown squift and he most definitely had odd socks on. But it was okay because he'd ordered and demanded the company of his best friend instead of coming alone or going to Hilton's place. Because Hilt would just be...busy.
__________________

It's cool, I just finished a year of teaching full time and doing a three year degree in one year.
And passed! HEY MUM I'M A QUALIFIED TEACHER! Slowly phasing back here.
Forever in need of a cheerleader though.
RPs anyone? Stay safe, faves.
Shanners is offline  
Old 12-16-2013, 12:39 AM   #1849 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderstruck View Post
Jeremy was mortified, prepared for the worst. A punch, a death stare, a spit in the face. Heavens knew that when it came to girls Jeremy usually had the worst luck ever. He caught them on a bad day - like the one girl at his elementary school that he knocked into after tripping over the edge of a chair. Jeremy tried to block out the remembrance of mortification and horror as the girl laid a slap across his face. Yeah…women and Jeremy just didn't usually go hand in hand.

To his utmost surprise he noticed that the girl was sporting a smile on her face as she stood up. He nervously smiled at her comment about being able to withstand bumps and knocks. "It probably doesn't help when you're not expecting it either," Jeremy said with a little laugh, mostly from the nerves not because he thought he was being funny or anything.

Jeremy politely looked towards the fountain, which he was beginning to think was he bad luck emblem - like walking under a ladder or hanging around too many black cats. He froze, not entirely sure that he heard her correctly. Did she just ask him to look…at her…butt? Thank the heavens above that Jeremy was incapable of blushing or he was going to be redder than the blood red flower on that nearby bush. Jeremy timidly look at her shorts, not wanting to stare too long, but not being able to help noticing that she did have a nice…well…figure. He smiled at her comment about not yelling at him for checking out her butt. If he wasn't so afraid that his laugh was going to come out as a squeak he would have chuckled.

"You're good," Jeremy managed to get out, clearing his throat slightly as he did so. "I'm…uh…I'm really sorry…again." He gave another nervous little smile. "I'm…uh…Jeremy." Was it proper for introductions?? Not the ideal intro, but it seemed rude to knock a girl to the ground and then just walk away.

Schuyler nodded along to his addition that being unprepared for a push like that also didn't exactly help. True. "Or maybe someone doesn't know his own strength," she teased. Either way, there really wasn't anything bad that happened because of it all. On the contrary, now she got to meet a new person who wasn't half bad. So far. Her eyes flickered to the fountain for a moment before returning to him. "I have this feeling that this fountain had something to do with it." The creatures were made of stone but they certainly gave off the sense of being alive in some way. Or at least capable of causing incidents to occur to those who neared the water.

And shorts? 'She was good.' Which was somewhat surprising, but she took his word for it. Even if they were a bit dirtied from the street, it wouldn't take much more than a simple spell to return them to their previous state. Her smile may have curved a little further at his obvious nervousness, but she said nothing.

Jeremy. Yes, introductions were called for now. "I'm Schuyler." She tilted her head slightly and added, "Do you go to Hogwarts?"
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 12-16-2013, 12:51 AM   #1850 (permalink)
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora
 
Wonderstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,481

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
Default
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

Schuyler nodded along to his addition that being unprepared for a push like that also didn't exactly help. True. "Or maybe someone doesn't know his own strength," she teased. Either way, there really wasn't anything bad that happened because of it all. On the contrary, now she got to meet a new person who wasn't half bad. So far. Her eyes flickered to the fountain for a moment before returning to him. "I have this feeling that this fountain had something to do with it." The creatures were made of stone but they certainly gave off the sense of being alive in some way. Or at least capable of causing incidents to occur to those who neared the water.

And shorts? 'She was good.' Which was somewhat surprising, but she took his word for it. Even if they were a bit dirtied from the street, it wouldn't take much more than a simple spell to return them to their previous state. Her smile may have curved a little further at his obvious nervousness, but she said nothing.

Jeremy. Yes, introductions were called for now. "I'm Schuyler." She tilted her head slightly and added, "Do you go to Hogwarts?"
His own strength? Jeremy gave a sheepish grin. He didn't see himself as exactly the strongest guy around, but he did make an effort to work out. Of course in all honesty the force probably came from his determination to get away from the fountain as quickly as possible. Determination was a force within itself. Jeremy's eyebrows went up slightly at her comment about the fountain having something to do with it. "Well…it did…sort of," Jeremy said, running his hand through his hair slightly nervously. "I…uh…tripped earlier and ended up falling into the little pond, fountain thing in the courtyard," Jeremy said with a little chuckle. "I was trying to avoid a similar encounter, which was why I was stupidly looking that direction rather than looking in front of me," Jeremy said with a little wave towards the fountain.

He noticed that her smiled had curved up at his comment about being good, making him shift his weight slightly. Jeremy really had no idea how to handle girls smiling at him. It was like they took on some kind of power that only girls could have, and whatever it was it just made boys feel like idiots. Well…it at least made Jeremy feel like an idiot!

"Nice to meet you," Jeremy said with a little grin. "I'll be starting my first year there this year." Oh…that made him sound like a first year. "I mean it'll be my first year at Hogwarts. I'll be a fifth year…I was homeschooled for a while." He let the end trail off miserably. "And you?"
__________________
'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Wonderstruck is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215