sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era


Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-12-2018, 08:19 AM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is offline
 
Default Level 10 Corridor


*click for live version*

Not really much of a corridor, from here you'll find the way into all the courtrooms as well as a few smaller offices. The corridor is dingy and dark, and short and stubby. There is an alcove with a padded bench to sit on if you happen to be waiting to talk to someone, but its not really all that inviting down here so you probably don't want to hang around unless you have official business.
Old 01-09-2020, 11:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,816

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Text Cut: Alba
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blushing red again as if the lift incident had just happened.. "It really wasn't my fault." Alba felt the need to defend that for some reason. "It started with a malfunction with the memo system, and I was trying to catch a memo and ran into it. Superficial damage really ... my shoulder took the brunt of it." Alba adding thinking that her shoulder still would catch some times after that.

"Eight year is a long time! You should be commended, I spent the last eight years in the muggle world." Alba added "Well nine really." She had been back in the wizarding world for just about a year. So really she still shouldn't be the 'new' person in the ministry but she still felt like it. "I love being in human resources, it's even more fun with wizards and witches! Although muggles never cease to amaze me either." Alba smiled. As they were walking down the hall Alba tripped on something .... air?? Who knows, she stumbled a bit, but was able to catch herself before she feel.

He assumed that the young lady could use an escort to the entry to Department of Mysteries, so as he led the way down the hallways. ”Et zat was enough fair you to not tak a lift again?” Funny what caused people to act the way they did. ”Ai 'aven’t 'aird zat zéir was steehl an issué wiv la memos.” Then again, not talking to one’s boss would making receiving information like that hard to learn.
He shrugged. Eight years really wasn’t that long. Especially when one moved from country to country after a few years. But nine years in the muggle world? Well, this young lady just keep getting more interesting. ”Why on airth would you spénd nine yairs as a muggle? Waire you beeng punished fair zumtheng?” because that was the only reason he could think of for willingly removing magic from your life.

And then she stumbled again. What was this girl’s issue? Did she have vertigo or something? ”Do you need a héailair?” he asked, one of his eyebrows raised and in that moment he made the decision to accompany her to the entry of Mysteries and that was it.
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 01-10-2020, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Slytherin


MO & DoM
Puffskein
 
love-for-HP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 1,448

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake P. Ryan
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
Default
#heartsforhealthcare

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
He assumed that the young lady could use an escort to the entry to Department of Mysteries, so as he led the way down the hallways. ”Et zat was enough fair you to not tak a lift again?” Funny what caused people to act the way they did. ”Ai 'aven’t 'aird zat zéir was steehl an issué wiv la memos.” Then again, not talking to one’s boss would making receiving information like that hard to learn.
He shrugged. Eight years really wasn’t that long. Especially when one moved from country to country after a few years. But nine years in the muggle world? Well, this young lady just keep getting more interesting. ”Why on airth would you spénd nine yairs as a muggle? Waire you beeng punished fair zumtheng?” because that was the only reason he could think of for willingly removing magic from your life.

And then she stumbled again. What was this girl’s issue? Did she have vertigo or something? ”Do you need a héailair?” he asked, one of his eyebrows raised and in that moment he made the decision to accompany her to the entry of Mysteries and that was it.


Alba smiled at Valentin, they obviously having just met didn't realize that Alba trips on everything ... and sometimes nothing. But he seemed genuinely concerned for her well being. "I'll be alright, I trip over my own two feet all the time. Only broke my arm once." She added remembering the time at Hogwarts she feel down a staircase after tripping and ended up in the hospital wing.

"It's really more for the lifts safety than my own." Alba chuckled. Okay she really just wanted the exercise, but that seemed more personal than necessary.... for now. "We got the memo problem solved now." She added, in fact Alba wasn't even certain that there was a memo issue everyone or just on their floor. She hadn't gone that far into the investigation.

And then the question about the muggle world ... how did she play this. Cool like she totally didn't move to the muggle world with very ex boyfriend because she was 'madly' in love or be truthful and tell the whole sob story that he dropped her like a bad habit 8 years and got married to some nobody just 6 months later?? .... yeah ... definitely the cool route .. or somewhere in between.

"Well it was the classic foolish young girl following the "boy of her dreams"" Alba made air quotes around the boy of her dreams comment. "Things didn't work out, and now I came back to where I belong." Of course Alba hadn't removed magic from her life all together, she still used it a home. "But enough about me." Alba wanted to change the subject.... "How exactly does one become an ambassador?" Now that job sounded like fun, see the world and a diplomat ... Alba loved to travel!
__________________
love-for-HP is offline  
Old 01-11-2020, 10:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,816

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Text Cut: Alba
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Alba smiled at Valentin, they obviously having just met didn't realize that Alba trips on everything ... and sometimes nothing. But he seemed genuinely concerned for her well being. "I'll be alright, I trip over my own two feet all the time. Only broke my arm once." She added remembering the time at Hogwarts she feel down a staircase after tripping and ended up in the hospital wing.

"It's really more for the lifts safety than my own." Alba chuckled. Okay she really just wanted the exercise, but that seemed more personal than necessary.... for now. "We got the memo problem solved now." She added, in fact Alba wasn't even certain that there was a memo issue everyone or just on their floor. She hadn't gone that far into the investigation.

And then the question about the muggle world ... how did she play this. Cool like she totally didn't move to the muggle world with very ex boyfriend because she was 'madly' in love or be truthful and tell the whole sob story that he dropped her like a bad habit 8 years and got married to some nobody just 6 months later?? .... yeah ... definitely the cool route .. or somewhere in between.

"Well it was the classic foolish young girl following the "boy of her dreams"" Alba made air quotes around the boy of her dreams comment. "Things didn't work out, and now I came back to where I belong." Of course Alba hadn't removed magic from her life all together, she still used it a home. "But enough about me." Alba wanted to change the subject.... "How exactly does one become an ambassador?" Now that job sounded like fun, see the world and a diplomat ... Alba loved to travel!

Humor…again. It was endearing her to Valentin, well, as much as one could endear themselves to Valentin. Better then humor, it was self-deprecating humor, which Valentin thought the best kind. Not that he engaged in it himself. Valentin Roux never did anything that degraded himself, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t take joy in others’ humor. Still…he was surprised to hear her say that she only had broken something once. He had a feeling that she might not be telling the truth though.

And then she lost some points for telling him that she had followed a boy into the muggle world. ” Anyoné zat makés you give up a part of you, isn’t wairth yur tim.” He realized he had spoken aloud and snapped his jaw shut, teeth grinding a little.

He was getting irritated with himself and therefore was happy for the subject change, even if it wasn’t a topic he liked discussing. Which was odd, because one would think someone as arrogant as Valentin would enjoy talking about himself. ” Well, ai started wairkeng wiv tradeng standards. Ét zen a posishé-on opened on le francais wizardeng seats ét ai applied. Aftair zat, ai sairt of just fell into thengs.” He really didn’t want to get into the technicalities of the position.
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 01-11-2020, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Slytherin


MO & DoM
Puffskein
 
love-for-HP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 1,448

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake P. Ryan
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
Default
#heartsforhealthcare

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Humor…again. It was endearing her to Valentin, well, as much as one could endear themselves to Valentin. Better then humor, it was self-deprecating humor, which Valentin thought the best kind. Not that he engaged in it himself. Valentin Roux never did anything that degraded himself, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t take joy in others’ humor. Still…he was surprised to hear her say that she only had broken something once. He had a feeling that she might not be telling the truth though.

And then she lost some points for telling him that she had followed a boy into the muggle world. ” Anyoné zat makés you give up a part of you, isn’t wairth yur tim.” He realized he had spoken aloud and snapped his jaw shut, teeth grinding a little.

He was getting irritated with himself and therefore was happy for the subject change, even if it wasn’t a topic he liked discussing. Which was odd, because one would think someone as arrogant as Valentin would enjoy talking about himself. ” Well, ai started wairkeng wiv tradeng standards. Ét zen a posishé-on opened on le francais wizardeng seats ét ai applied. Aftair zat, ai sairt of just fell into thengs.” He really didn’t want to get into the technicalities of the position.


Alba had felt that the lightness of the conversation seemed to take a turn. Maybe she would have been better off lying about why she was in the muggle world. But she wasn't into lying, she had made mistakes as a young witch fresh out of school, and some of that was embarrassing yes, but she had come out of for the better.

"Well, live and learn, years of experience made me realize that too." Alba shrugged her shoulders, unsure of where to go next. She smiled while he talked about how he landed the job of ambassador. "Well I've always believed everything happens for a reason." It appeared they were reaching the end of the corridor, since Valentin seemed he was going to escort her all the way, it would appear that their interaction was close to end... unsure how a gentleman would feel about it ... but ... Alba blushing slightly "So listen..." she hesitated for only a moment. "I'm tired of eating leftovers for dinner ... would you ... she took a deep breath and swallowed. "Would you be interested in dinner sometime?" unable to resist blushing even redder she waited ...
__________________
love-for-HP is offline  
Old 01-12-2020, 01:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,816

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Text Cut: Alba
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Alba had felt that the lightness of the conversation seemed to take a turn. Maybe she would have been better off lying about why she was in the muggle world. But she wasn't into lying, she had made mistakes as a young witch fresh out of school, and some of that was embarrassing yes, but she had come out of for the better.

"Well, live and learn, years of experience made me realize that too." Alba shrugged her shoulders, unsure of where to go next. She smiled while he talked about how he landed the job of ambassador. "Well I've always believed everything happens for a reason." It appeared they were reaching the end of the corridor, since Valentin seemed he was going to escort her all the way, it would appear that their interaction was close to end... unsure how a gentleman would feel about it ... but ... Alba blushing slightly "So listen..." she hesitated for only a moment. "I'm tired of eating leftovers for dinner ... would you ... she took a deep breath and swallowed. "Would you be interested in dinner sometime?" unable to resist blushing even redder she waited ...

Well, at least she was smart enough to learn from the mistake. The everything happening for a reason? Well, he wasn't sure he could believe that. Especially not after what he had experienced in his life. "IEet eez not as glamairous as you might think," he said simply. "Mon job eez a lot of papairwairk, réadeng abut laws, talkeng wiv vairy baireng people."He shrugged. "Long pairiods awai from 'ome." He said softly in a manner that implied he missed France. Which he did, but he didn't like to admit his feelings to people. Sure he was honest, but he wasn't what people would call open.

And then she asked him about dinner. He stopped walking and turned to look at her. It wasn't because of her forwardness. Quite the contrary. Valentin preferred it when people were straight forward. In the world of politics where he usually operated, nobody did that. The thing was that he wasn't sure if she was asking him out on a date or if she was just - looking for a dinner companion. If it was a date, there was going to be a problem. If it was just to dinner, well, it would be nice to go out with someone. Since he'd began working in London a few months ago, he hadn't really made friends. Enemies? Yes. Singh came immediately to mind. Lost friends? Yes, but then he and Phora had stopped being friends years ago when he also lost Michael. "Ai énjoy food and wouldn't mind a dinnair companion." he said and then noticed the blush. Oh this was likely asked with a date in mind. Normally, he would have had no qualms about telling Alba that he was gay, but the you lady had somehow managed to endear herself to him on their short walk. She was funny, she was direct, and most importantly, she hadn't bristled at his own prickliness. He found himself thinking that the idea of spending more time with her might be enjoyable. So after a short moment, he added, "But if you waire lookéng fair a romontic date, mademoizelle, ai am afraid you aré lookéng een le wrong diyairécshe-on."
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 01-12-2020, 03:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Slytherin


MO & DoM
Puffskein
 
love-for-HP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 1,448

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake P. Ryan
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
Default
#heartsforhealthcare

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Well, at least she was smart enough to learn from the mistake. The everything happening for a reason? Well, he wasn't sure he could believe that. Especially not after what he had experienced in his life. "IEet eez not as glamairous as you might think," he said simply. "Mon job eez a lot of papairwairk, réadeng abut laws, talkeng wiv vairy baireng people."He shrugged. "Long pairiods awai from 'ome." He said softly in a manner that implied he missed France. Which he did, but he didn't like to admit his feelings to people. Sure he was honest, but he wasn't what people would call open.

And then she asked him about dinner. He stopped walking and turned to look at her. It wasn't because of her forwardness. Quite the contrary. Valentin preferred it when people were straight forward. In the world of politics where he usually operated, nobody did that. The thing was that he wasn't sure if she was asking him out on a date or if she was just - looking for a dinner companion. If it was a date, there was going to be a problem. If it was just to dinner, well, it would be nice to go out with someone. Since he'd began working in London a few months ago, he hadn't really made friends. Enemies? Yes. Singh came immediately to mind. Lost friends? Yes, but then he and Phora had stopped being friends years ago when he also lost Michael. "Ai énjoy food and wouldn't mind a dinnair companion." he said and then noticed the blush. Oh this was likely asked with a date in mind. Normally, he would have had no qualms about telling Alba that he was gay, but the you lady had somehow managed to endear herself to him on their short walk. She was funny, she was direct, and most importantly, she hadn't bristled at his own prickliness. He found himself thinking that the idea of spending more time with her might be enjoyable. So after a short moment, he added, "But if you waire lookéng fair a romontic date, mademoizelle, ai am afraid you aré lookéng een le wrong diyairécshe-on."


"I know what you mean about paperwork. Welcome to Human resources." Then they had stopped moving for the moment. Alba had been rather forward with the dinner invite, but Valentin wasn't running for the hills so at least Alba was saved from that embarrassment.

Alba smile spread across her face when he mentioned he would like having a dinner companion. Actually getting to talk to someone other than her cat a dinner would be a huge improvement on her day. She needed friends... but then the blush that was fading form her cheeks when she first asked resurfaced with his last statement. Although Alba would be fooling herself is she didn't think there could have been something with time, she had after all greatly enjoyed their time together, even it had just been over a few minuets, she also understood. "Well no denying you are handsome." Alba added smiling from ear to ear, thinking she had nothing to loose at this point. And given the indication about which gender he preferred, Alba was much less embarrassed "I'm okay with a dinner companion and a friend." She was more excited about the prospect of having a friend than any kind of romantic encounter anyway. Her heart was still healing after all.
__________________
love-for-HP is offline  
Old 01-12-2020, 03:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,816

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Text Cut: Alba
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
"I know what you mean about paperwork. Welcome to Human resources." Then they had stopped moving for the moment. Alba had been rather forward with the dinner invite, but Valentin wasn't running for the hills so at least Alba was saved from that embarrassment.

Alba smile spread across her face when he mentioned he would like having a dinner companion. Actually getting to talk to someone other than her cat a dinner would be a huge improvement on her day. She needed friends... but then the blush that was fading form her cheeks when she first asked resurfaced with his last statement. Although Alba would be fooling herself is she didn't think there could have been something with time, she had after all greatly enjoyed their time together, even it had just been over a few minuets, she also understood. "Well no denying you are handsome." Alba added smiling from ear to ear, thinking she had nothing to loose at this point. And given the indication about which gender he preferred, Alba was much less embarrassed "I'm okay with a dinner companion and a friend." She was more excited about the prospect of having a friend than any kind of romantic encounter anyway. Her heart was still healing after all.

Perhaps he had misjudged her intentions. In fact he was glad he had. "Good," he nodded. He was certain the compliment was meant as a way to lighten the blow her no, but he didn't care. "Zen next week." He produced a small rectangle of paper form a pocket and handed it over to her. On it was his information in the style of an old-fashioned business or calling card. "Send an owl wiv la details."

He began walking again and soon they had reached the stairs. "If you go up one flight, and tak a left. Le entry eez 'ard to miss." The idea of warning her about the entry to the department entered his mind. His information about level 9 was mostly from rumors and conjectures. Besides, it wasn't his problem if the information was true. He'd never personally entered the Department of Mysteries and while he was intrigued by what he'd heard, Valentin had little wish to experience it first hand. Too many of the rumors were about things going wrong in there. He was too vain to risk his looks. Perhaps he could get information out of her at their dinner? Yes, he liked that idea.

"Good luck," he offered, flashing one of his more charming smiles. And then, he turn walked off.
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 12-14-2020, 01:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,632

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

The department head had mulled things over to an excruciating degree and come up with a detailed and methodical plan that would give him everything he had ever desired. Now he just needed her to join him, not as his right hand or minion but as his equal. Something that Lucien could never provide them and the whole organization were fools to think otherwise. So he had sent Alphonsine a codded message to meet him here so he could unveil his intentions and finally sway her.

She had to see the reason. She had to.

And with the wand in his possession now, safely tucked in his enchanted breast pocket, he was the most powerful wizard in the world.

Pacing back and forth before the doors into the courtroom...he waited.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 12-18-2020, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

MO
Dugbog
 
Alphonsine Rosier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
The department head had mulled things over to an excruciating degree and come up with a detailed and methodical plan that would give him everything he had ever desired. Now he just needed her to join him, not as his right hand or minion but as his equal. Something that Lucien could never provide them and the whole organization were fools to think otherwise. So he had sent Alphonsine a codded message to meet him here so he could unveil his intentions and finally sway her.

She had to see the reason. She had to.

And with the wand in his possession now, safely tucked in his enchanted breast pocket, he was the most powerful wizard in the world.

Pacing back and forth before the doors into the courtroom...he waited.
Finally. This was hardly their first meeting and she doubted it would be their last, but Alphonsine was pleased to get this particular message. Perhaps there was something about the way it was worded, but she was certain that he had to have found it. And it was about time.

She had grown very impatient, even if she knew the wait would be worth it. But now, she had a renewed sense of purpose when she made her way down to Level 10, making sure no one was following her. Quiet as a cat, she approached the department head, a soft, mysterious smile playing at her lips.

"You wanted to see me?"
__________________
Alphonsine Rosier is offline  
Old 12-20-2020, 12:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,632

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Pulling a flask from his enchanted breast pocket, the department head twisted off the cap and held it to his lips...only to find its contents empty. No matter. This meeting should not take long and then he could replenish his supply back in the office. He had just tucked it back safely into his suit when he felt a shift in the air and a smile crept across his lips. He had always been sensitive to her presence, ever since they were children, and today he could feel her breath even before her figure appeared around the corner.

Stunning and beautiful, a true enchantress in every sense of the word.

I always want to see you, was what he wished to say to her as she spoke but instead a different series of words slipped through his lips. "Yes," he whispered, his tone almost possessive as he spoke. "But not out here."

Silently he pulled open the door to the courtroom ten and ushered her in with his other hand.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 12-26-2020, 03:30 AM   #12 (permalink)

MO
Dugbog
 
Alphonsine Rosier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 143
Default

Alphonsine would be lying if she were to say that she was unaware of the effect she had on him. In fact, it was something that she counted on, even if the expression on her face did little to give that away. Her mysterious smile grew ever so slightly when he spoke, his words hinting at what she wanted to hear.

"You have news," she replied in turn, her own voice hushed, yet tinged with delighted anticipation. He must have it! Or at least knew where it was. At any rate, Alphonsine was certain that they were one step closer to their mission.

Eager to hear what he had to tell her, she stepped past him into the courtroom, expecting him to follow her inside.
__________________
Alphonsine Rosier is offline  
Old 12-26-2020, 12:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,632

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Yes.

News he had been sitting on for some time now. Perhaps double the news, one additional piece he did not think she would be expecting but also lay within the enchanted breast pocket of these borrowed threads. "I do," he nodded in unnecessary confirmed. He watched her, elegant as always, as she glided by him and into the courtroom. His eyes darted around the corridor to ensure that no one had seen them - and non had - before slipping into behind her and shutting the door.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 01-19-2021, 01:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,816

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default Part II
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Conley hadn't been in this part of the courts in the a while. In fact, he had sort of been avoiding it since the trial of Jack Roller. Who could blame him really? Just being down in this area was making the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Still, it seemed like the best place to wait and see if Jane came, because like him, most people seemed to be avoiding the space where a man had been murdered.

But it wasn't just being close to a place so associated with death that was bothering him. The conversation he had with his cousin Winnie, along with his last meeting with Fletcher had set him on edge. In fact, he was really glad that right now Sachin was in India with Radhika. After this meeting he was planning on sending Curdy with a letter telling him to stay put until he could come talk to him in person.

He shifted the book and scrolls he was carrying under his arm so that he could take a glance at his watch. He wasn't sure how long he could linger here without garnering suspicions. He'd give her a few more minutes and then move along.
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 01-19-2021, 10:37 PM   #15 (permalink)


DoM
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
MadAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,147

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violet P. Blackthorne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Pippa Weatherbee
Magical Menagerie
Default

Jane had never been to Level 10--she'd never had occasion to. Fortunately she had already been on Level 9, so it wasn't a very long trip to make her way down the stairs to this lowest of the levels of the Ministry. The corridor was cramped and poorly lit, so she made her way slowly down it, wondering what in the world Conley Singh-Phora wanted with her.

It couldn't be normal Ministry business, or he would have requested she meet him up in his own office in International Cooperation. In fact, she hadn't seen much of him since socializing with him and his partner at the Ministry social event back at the beginning of the year, when she was just about to start her position at the Ministry--my, that seemed a long time ago. Preoccupied with these thoughts, Jane didn't notice the person she was thinking about lingering up ahead of her.
__________________
MadAlice is offline  
Old 01-20-2021, 01:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,816

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Jane had never been to Level 10--she'd never had occasion to. Fortunately she had already been on Level 9, so it wasn't a very long trip to make her way down the stairs to this lowest of the levels of the Ministry. The corridor was cramped and poorly lit, so she made her way slowly down it, wondering what in the world Conley Singh-Phora wanted with her.

It couldn't be normal Ministry business, or he would have requested she meet him up in his own office in International Cooperation. In fact, she hadn't seen much of him since socializing with him and his partner at the Ministry social event back at the beginning of the year, when she was just about to start her position at the Ministry--my, that seemed a long time ago. Preoccupied with these thoughts, Jane didn't notice the person she was thinking about lingering up ahead of her.
He was on the brink of deciding that Jane was not coming (after all, they had only briefly met during orientation) when he heard footsteps down the hall. He glanced up as the unspeakable made her way towards him. ”Ah, Ms. Howard.” He forced his most charming smile onto his face, you know the one he used when foreign politicians were pontificating and he had to look interested. ”I’m happy you could join me for a word or two.” He shifted the items in his hand again. ”Interesting year we’ve had, don’t you think?”

Yes he was starting with small talk. Just in case anyone was around in fact…he muttered a silent homenum revelio, wondering why he hadn’t thought to do it while alone. Better late then never right? Did he look twitchy? Because he felt twitchy. ”I apologize for not following up on that lunch invitation. It has been quite busy around the globe this year. How has Level 9 been treating you?”
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 01-20-2021, 03:24 AM   #17 (permalink)


DoM
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
MadAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,147

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violet P. Blackthorne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Pippa Weatherbee
Magical Menagerie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”Ah, Ms. Howard.” He forced his most charming smile onto his face, you know the one he used when foreign politicians were pontificating and he had to look interested. ”I’m happy you could join me for a word or two.” He shifted the items in his hand again. ”Interesting year we’ve had, don’t you think?”

”I apologize for not following up on that lunch invitation. It has been quite busy around the globe this year. How has Level 9 been treating you?”
Jane lifted an eyebrow at this opener--she was quite sure he had not invited her all the way down here to exchange pleasantries, but she would give him some time to come to the point. "All right, I suppose--my first week was rather eventful, but things settled down more of less and I've been getting a lot done. Although I've had problems finding a regular space to work in. I've been meaning to speak to my boss about it, but Mr. Flamsteed hasn't been available much." Also, Mr. Flamsteed had been acting very odd, but she wasn't prepared to go into that just now.
__________________
MadAlice is offline  
Old 01-22-2021, 02:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,816

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Jane lifted an eyebrow at this opener--she was quite sure he had not invited her all the way down here to exchange pleasantries, but she would give him some time to come to the point. "All right, I suppose--my first week was rather eventful, but things settled down more of less and I've been getting a lot done. Although I've had problems finding a regular space to work in. I've been meaning to speak to my boss about it, but Mr. Flamsteed hasn't been available much." Also, Mr. Flamsteed had been acting very odd, but she wasn't prepared to go into that just now.
Airey wasn't available? Well that was odd. Usually he was quite easy to get a hold of. Granted, Conley hadn't much need of the Unspeakable head's services lately. And since the homenum revelio revelioed nothing, well, he felt safe enough to venture. "Has anything else odd been happening on Level 9?" He raised a hand up before she could chastise him for asking. "I mean, personnel wise, I understand you can't really discuss business happenings." It had occurred to him that, like Bain, Jane might not be on the up and up, but after talking with Sachin, he had agreed she was the best choice for a set of eyes and ears on Level 9. He trusted Sachin's judgement. His ability to read people was one of the reason's he was such a good ambassador. He realized that he was fiddling with the badge pinned to his lapel and smoothed his hand down his jacket instead.
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 01-22-2021, 11:50 PM   #19 (permalink)


DoM
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
MadAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,147

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violet P. Blackthorne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Pippa Weatherbee
Magical Menagerie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
"Has anything else odd been happening on Level 9?" He raised a hand up before she could chastise him for asking. "I mean, personnel wise, I understand you can't really discuss business happenings." ...He realized that he was fiddling with the badge pinned to his lapel and smoothed his hand down his jacket instead.
Jane was a bit taken aback by all this. She really felt she hardly knew this man and yet he seemed to be trusting her to answer his questions--and odd questions, at that. Yes, she had felt a momentary shock when he began asking about her Department, because any discussion of the Dept. of Mysteries to anyone outside it was a big no-no. Then again--what did he mean by odd happenings and personnel, anyway? The question was so vague, she was not sure how to answer it.

Still--these questions would seem to indicate that there were peculiar things going on elsewhere in the Ministry, and not just with her Department, and that was a matter for concern. Look at how he was fiddling with his badge! The man was nervous, no doubt about it. And he immediately stopped and tried to act as if he hadn't been doing it when she noticed it.

So--what to say, and how much to say, that was the question. Jane had no wish to violate her promises as an Unspeakable, but she felt increasingly worried that something was wrong, though what she couldn't put her finger on.

"Um...I'm not quite sure what you mean by odd things, personnel-wise, exactly. As an alchemist, I generally work alone, you understand. But...I have noticed some people behaving...unlike themselves at times. It may be stress, of course, but still..." Jane didn't want to go into detail without more to go on, and wasn't sure she should have mentioned anything at all. Because by some people, she of course meant Airey Flamsteed.
__________________
MadAlice is offline  
Old 01-23-2021, 04:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,816

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Jane was a bit taken aback by all this. She really felt she hardly knew this man and yet he seemed to be trusting her to answer his questions--and odd questions, at that. Yes, she had felt a momentary shock when he began asking about her Department, because any discussion of the Dept. of Mysteries to anyone outside it was a big no-no. Then again--what did he mean by odd happenings and personnel, anyway? The question was so vague, she was not sure how to answer it.

Still--these questions would seem to indicate that there were peculiar things going on elsewhere in the Ministry, and not just with her Department, and that was a matter for concern. Look at how he was fiddling with his badge! The man was nervous, no doubt about it. And he immediately stopped and tried to act as if he hadn't been doing it when she noticed it.

So--what to say, and how much to say, that was the question. Jane had no wish to violate her promises as an Unspeakable, but she felt increasingly worried that something was wrong, though what she couldn't put her finger on.

"Um...I'm not quite sure what you mean by odd things, personnel-wise, exactly. As an alchemist, I generally work alone, you understand. But...I have noticed some people behaving...unlike themselves at times. It may be stress, of course, but still..." Jane didn't want to go into detail without more to go on, and wasn't sure she should have mentioned anything at all. Because by some people, she of course meant Airey Flamsteed.
Ah yes, Sachin really was quite perceptive. She had noticed the badge and was being very guarded with her words. He didn't think that was just because of her Unspeakable contract or because they hardly knew each other. Jane was bright and observant. That was good. Very good. "I don't think it's just stress, Ms. Howard. I'm sure you heard the Minister's recent broadcast. Clearly your department isn't the only one with people exhibiting signs of unusual behavior."

He cleared his throat. It had been a long time since he'd had to sneak around like this and talk in code and he was clearly out of practice. Why Fletcher had thought he was the person to recruit someone from Nine was beyond him. He rarely had time to do anything but deal with the issues on Level Five for crying out loud and didn't know many people. "I would really like to get to know you better." Not in the romantic sense. Dear Merlin, please don't take it that way. "What do you say to a semi-regular tea meeting. No business...of course. I wouldn't want you to break any Ministry rules. But I would certainly be interested in your point of view on things."
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 01-23-2021, 10:14 PM   #21 (permalink)


DoM
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
MadAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,147

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violet P. Blackthorne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Pippa Weatherbee
Magical Menagerie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
"I don't think it's just stress, Ms. Howard. I'm sure you heard the Minister's recent broadcast. Clearly your department isn't the only one with people exhibiting signs of unusual behavior."
So--Airey Flamsteed wasn't the only Ministry official who was acting strangely. This was bad, very bad, because it seemed like it was some of the top officials, those in key positions, who were acting oddly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

He cleared his throat. "I would really like to get to know you better." Not in the romantic sense. Dear Merlin, please don't take it that way. "What do you say to a semi-regular tea meeting. No business...of course. I wouldn't want you to break any Ministry rules. But I would certainly be interested in your point of view on things."
Jane stared at Conley--dear Merlin, he wasn't asking her out, was he? Because Jane had never been much interested in romance, even as a girl, and by now, she'd pretty much given up on it for more interesting things. But no, she didn't think he was exhibiting signs of wanting anything more than what he said--tea and talk. And that was fine with Jane, because she really would like someone else to talk to about the things she was observing.

"Why, yes, Mr. Singh-Phora--that sounds like a fine idea. Tea, and discussion." And just that. "In some...secure place, presumably?" And Jane didn't know where that would be--the tea-spots inside the Ministry seemed too public to be safe, and surely Corridor 10 was a very insecure location, which was why she was hesitating to say more now.

"And, if you haven't had the chance lately, you might want to take a look at Mr. Flamsteed and see how you think he's doing." There, that was fairly vague, but if this man was paying attention, maybe he'd catch her meaning.
__________________
MadAlice is offline  
Old 01-24-2021, 04:36 AM   #22 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,816

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
So--Airey Flamsteed wasn't the only Ministry official who was acting strangely. This was bad, very bad, because it seemed like it was some of the top officials, those in key positions, who were acting oddly.

Jane stared at Conley--dear Merlin, he wasn't asking her out, was he? Because Jane had never been much interested in romance, even as a girl, and by now, she'd pretty much given up on it for more interesting things. But no, she didn't think he was exhibiting signs of wanting anything more than what he said--tea and talk. And that was fine with Jane, because she really would like someone else to talk to about the things she was observing.

"Why, yes, Mr. Singh-Phora--that sounds like a fine idea. Tea, and discussion." And just that. "In some...secure place, presumably?" And Jane didn't know where that would be--the tea-spots inside the Ministry seemed too public to be safe, and surely Corridor 10 was a very insecure location, which was why she was hesitating to say more now.

"And, if you haven't had the chance lately, you might want to take a look at Mr. Flamsteed and see how you think he's doing." There, that was fairly vague, but if this man was paying attention, maybe he'd catch her meaning.
"Of course," he said with a smile. All he could think once again was how his husband was right. Merlin bless the man's instincts. "In fact, Level Five serves the best tea in the Ministry. You're always welcome to stop by for a cup whenever you feel the need." He reached into a pocket and palmed a small silver badge which looked quit similar to the one he was wearing. He held out the hand, intending to press the pin into her hand. "Do Thursdays work for you?" he asked as they shook hands. "Sachin makes the best scones. I'll be sure to have a few. He sends his best by the way."

Airey? That was the second time she'd mentioned him during this short talk."I will certainly do that. I think our quarterly meeting a bit overdue." But now he had her wondering what was wrong with the hypochondriac quirky department head. Maybe he would try and get Fletcher to come along with him.
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 01-25-2021, 12:26 AM   #23 (permalink)


DoM
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
MadAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,147

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violet P. Blackthorne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Pippa Weatherbee
Magical Menagerie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
"Of course," he said with a smile. ... "In fact, Level Five serves the best tea in the Ministry. You're always welcome to stop by for a cup whenever you feel the need." He reached into a pocket and palmed a small silver badge which looked quit similar to the one he was wearing. He held out the hand, intending to press the pin into her hand. "Do Thursdays work for you?" he asked as they shook hands. "Sachin makes the best scones. I'll be sure to have a few. He sends his best by the way."
Jane held out her hand to receive the small silver object she was offered and studied it curiously. Apparently some sort of badge, but nothing remarkable--it just bore the name and logo of the Ministry of Magic, the place where they all worked. But Jane had never seen one before, so she suspected it was not common issue. Some sort of identifier, then? For what?

Wondering what she had gotten herself into, Jane pocketed the small pin and shook Conley's proferred hand. "Yes, Thursdays should be fine, I think." She was tempted to go on to mention her concerns about Hogwarts, but decided they were too vulnerable to discovery in that corridor and had probably stayed there long enough as it was. "I'll...I'll see you on Thursdy afternoon, then. But for now, I think I'd better go. I do have duties elsewhere." Jane smiled briefly, nodded her head, and turned to leave.
__________________
MadAlice is offline  
Old 05-16-2021, 07:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
Other Characters
Firecrab
 
The Announcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 759

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer
Default

Oh dear.

While most of the bloodhounds who escaped have been accounted for, one somehow remained unaccounted for...until now.

Laying alone in the corridor with empty eyes is that bloodhound. Their slightly mangled fur hides a group of puncture wounds on the creature's neck.
__________________
The Announcer is offline  
Old 05-16-2021, 02:54 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO & DMC
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,303

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Noah Alexander Mordaunt
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Albert Magnus Morgenstern
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Kit? Jasper? Darej? Aurora? Anybody??? :3
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
Oh dear.

While most of the bloodhounds who escaped have been accounted for, one somehow remained unaccounted for...until now.

Laying alone in the corridor with empty eyes is that bloodhound. Their slightly mangled fur hides a group of puncture wounds on the creature's neck.
Albert had been to every floor in search of the hounds all bloody morning, and it was safe to say that he was more than annoyed to be doing such legwork when he had a lot of papers to attend to. Everybody knew that the papers wouldn't sign itself, and given the bureaucracy of the Ministry, it would likely take him another couple of weeks to get things going on his end.

While his paperworks were at the back of his mind, at the forefront though were the bloodhounds escape. He'd planned to meet up with the Beings Division, who by the way was supposed to be helming the retrieval of the hounds, and give them a piece of his mind.

Albert took another turn, carefully eyeing each room until he stumbled upon a lump of fur not too far away from where he stood. The man could feel his insides turn upside down as he drew his wand out from its holster as he carefully approached the lifeless form of the creature. Albert's face fell when he saw the dead bloodhound, his eyes gazing on the mangled fur.

The man raised his wand arm and sent out his winged horse patronus to his team alerting them to what he found, requesting their immediate attention too.

"This... is beyond normal."
__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208