sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 329 users online including...
PhoenixRising , tprycerober , eaupreyraph , deanneza16 , ecrippinpierr , iroglinmake , Charlesimild , jecca , nstanalafran

10 members
319 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts) > Catalogue Collection


Catalogue Collection A place for threads too large to remain open and inactive threads.

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2015, 03:40 PM   #426 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & G&S
Ashwinder
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 13,981

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oakey Gunter
Graduated

Student Character:
Moose Stover
Third Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. Ever tried to eat a clock? It's time-consuming.

Hits the Bass

It's time to Blow this Scene: a PP, Siggy, and Avvies (The Set)
Get Everybody and Their Stuff together, Okay: 3 2 1 Let's Jam
Trumpet Noises: Make it Say "Oakey Richard Gunter"
MOAR GOOD JAZZ:Not looking for much, maybe make it look rustic, Leave enough space for 2pt Font, Yeah. That's about it.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 01-20-2015, 03:02 AM   #427 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMGS & DERP
Niffler
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Finbar A.M. Murphy
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
Hits the Bass

It's time to Blow this Scene: a PP, Siggy, and Avvies (The Set)
Get Everybody and Their Stuff together, Okay: 3 2 1 Let's Jam
Trumpet Noises: Make it Say "Oakey Richard Gunter"
MOAR GOOD JAZZ:Not looking for much, maybe make it look rustic, Leave enough space for 2pt Font, Yeah. That's about it.

I hope you don't mind that I took your request. I hope these graphics feel rustic to you, every time I try to make some rusticy graphics they turn out looking vintage but I actually am really proud of how these come out and might even make myself some that look like these. As always credit Bre or DinosaursOnASpaceship. If you want or need any changes just ask.





__________________
[

you're from one side of the tracks & I live on the other why we don't see eye-to-eye
really ain't no wonder but you got the rock & I got the roll you got the heart & I got the soul


let's find a way around it let's find a way around it let's just be friends hey, what do you say?
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 01-20-2015, 12:47 PM   #428 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & G&S
Ashwinder
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 13,981

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oakey Gunter
Graduated

Student Character:
Moose Stover
Third Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. Ever tried to eat a clock? It's time-consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
I hope you don't mind that I took your request. I hope these graphics feel rustic to you, every time I try to make some rusticy graphics they turn out looking vintage but I actually am really proud of how these come out and might even make myself some that look like these. As always credit Bre or DinosaursOnASpaceship. If you want or need any changes just ask.





Psssh, Bre. These are great a Rustic Vintage perhaps

No matter I love them

....maybe they're close enough in definition to be Synonyms?

Thanxsies
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 02-07-2015, 07:57 PM   #429 (permalink)

Shrake
 
Grrr..Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 12,551

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
x9
Default
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Hello! I would like a...:Set please
With the following pictures...:

SPOILER!!: images



if the image doesn't work the model is Bailee Madison any younger version of her works... (but not too young)

I'd like the following text...: Echo Duchannes, first year snakette. shedding her own skin to become a social butterfly. (on the signature) Echo Duchannes, first year snakette ( on the pp ) nothing on the avvie please

In this size...: Standard sizes for avvie and pp, Signature 450x150 please
Any last words or requests?: have fun with it!!! im not to picky on colors as long as it works for you

im really excited
__________________
Grrr..Meow is offline  
Old 02-08-2015, 03:11 AM   #430 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod



DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,612

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Michael Summers
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
Hello! I would like a...:Set please
With the following pictures...:

SPOILER!!: images



if the image doesn't work the model is Bailee Madison any younger version of her works... (but not too young)

I'd like the following text...: Echo Duchannes, first year snakette. shedding her own skin to become a social butterfly. (on the signature) Echo Duchannes, first year snakette ( on the pp ) nothing on the avvie please

In this size...: Standard sizes for avvie and pp, Signature 450x150 please
Any last words or requests?: have fun with it!!! im not to picky on colors as long as it works for you

im really excited
*AGGRESSIVELY CLAIMS* You'll get it very very sooooon


EDIT:

I have stuff for youuuuu! Unfortunately, I couldn't fit in all of the text for the siggie without it looking crowded so I made two with different texts instead. I hope you like it though! And if not, let me know and I'll change it for you

SPOILER!!: Set






__________________

Last edited by hermionesclone; 02-15-2015 at 01:30 AM.
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:53 AM   #431 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Doom Manor
Posts: 13,037

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona Jenovick
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Hello! I would like a...: Set, please
With the following pictures...: Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3
I'd like the following text...: Carol Spencer: International Cooperation
In this size...: SS Standard
Any last words or requests? To the graphic maker making this, take your time. I would like the colours to reflect that my MoM character likes glamour so golds and silvers would be nice. If there are any issues just PM me.
__________________
Ginevra is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:47 AM   #432 (permalink)


DMLE & DIMC
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lydia Anni Wolff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Whitney Jo Quartermaine
International Cooperation
x7 x4
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Hello! I would like a...: Set, please
With the following pictures...: Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3
I'd like the following text...: Carol Spencer: International Cooperation
In this size...: SS Standard
Any last words or requests? To the graphic maker making this, take your time. I would like the colours to reflect that my MoM character likes glamour so golds and silvers would be nice. If there are any issues just PM me.
*claims* I'll have this up as soon as possible

EDIT: So, here's your request!

SPOILER!!: Click Me!






I tried to get the "International Cooperation" part of the text as close to a gold-type color as possible while still looking good with the photo. I think it does but if it's not what you had in mind, I would be happy to change it for you Enjoy and remember to credit!
__________________

Last edited by lazykitty; 02-11-2015 at 04:09 AM.
lazykitty is offline  
Old 02-11-2015, 05:03 AM   #433 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Doom Manor
Posts: 13,037

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona Jenovick
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
*claims* I'll have this up as soon as possible

EDIT: So, here's your request!

SPOILER!!: Click Me!






I tried to get the "International Cooperation" part of the text as close to a gold-type color as possible while still looking good with the photo. I think it does but if it's not what you had in mind, I would be happy to change it for you Enjoy and remember to credit!
Thank you so much. These are perfect. I will upload them as soon as possible and will credit you.
__________________
Ginevra is offline  
Old 02-16-2015, 03:27 PM   #434 (permalink)

Shrake
 
Grrr..Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 12,551

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
x9
Default
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
*AGGRESSIVELY CLAIMS* You'll get it very very sooooon


EDIT:

I have stuff for youuuuu! Unfortunately, I couldn't fit in all of the text for the siggie without it looking crowded so I made two with different texts instead. I hope you like it though! And if not, let me know and I'll change it for you

SPOILER!!: Set







OMG I LOVES THEM!!!! Thank you so much!!! xoxoxo.
__________________
Grrr..Meow is offline  
Old 02-16-2015, 04:58 PM   #435 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,234

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Hello! I would like a...: Siggy
With the following pictures...: Any of the following:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ps7b87c469.png
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ps2d0a48fc.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...psb3c7ca86.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...psd13216be.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ps91649c57.png

I'd like the following text...: Simon Bennett Securing the Ministry since 2082
In this size...: 450x175
Any last words or requests? Have at it.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 02-17-2015, 01:29 AM   #436 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Westeros [EST]
Posts: 6,450

Ministry RPG Name:
Casimir Auberon
Magical Creatures
Default
caffeine princess ♬ lunchbox adventurer ❀ little rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Hello! I would like a...: Siggy
With the following pictures...: Any of the following:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ps7b87c469.png
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ps2d0a48fc.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...psb3c7ca86.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...psd13216be.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ps91649c57.png

I'd like the following text...: Simon Bennett Securing the Ministry since 2082
In this size...: 450x175
Any last words or requests? Have at it.
Stealing!! I'll have this up soon

EDIT~ (x2)
Mmk, so it's getting late and I have no idea where the idea for this came from, but I think it looks kinda cool.
Let me know if you'd like me to change anything/if you have any problems and be sure to credit Zoom if using!

SPOILER!!: holmesian feline



Last edited by Zoom; 02-17-2015 at 02:37 AM.
Zoom is offline  
Old 02-17-2015, 02:50 AM   #437 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,234

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Stealing!! I'll have this up soon

EDIT~ (x2)
Mmk, so it's getting late and I have no idea where the idea for this came from, but I think it looks kinda cool.
Let me know if you'd like me to change anything/if you have any problems and be sure to credit Zoom if using!

SPOILER!!: holmesian feline



I love them both. And of course will credit.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 02-17-2015, 04:02 PM   #438 (permalink)



DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
Stormdancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scotland, [GMT]
Posts: 10,078

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carwyn Eris
Graduated

Student Character:
Holly Tamesis

Ministry RPG Name:
Sloane Eris
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Giulia Barsi
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

Hello everyone!

I would like a...: A Set please
With the following pictures...: I've uploaded some pictures into this folder - but just in case you need to find other pictures, Parker's model is a young Raviv/Ricky Ullman from around 1999-2001.
I'd like the following text...:
Avvie: Textless or "PNR"
Signature: Parker Rardford, Third Year Slytherin
PP: Parker Noble Radford, Scottish Slytherin
In this size...: Whatever you think looks best <3
Any last words or requests?...: He's a smirking, arrogant thing... he grew up around Dragons in Scotland with his family. <3 Have fun with it! xx
__________________
Stormdancer is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 02:20 AM   #439 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

babies on the way!!


Hello! I would like a...: Profile Pic
With the following pictures...: Here if any of them don't work let me know and I'll find others
I'd like the following text...: One pink AND one blue. Tay and Gio are having TWO!
In this size...: SS requirements.
Any last words or requests? Just pink and blue colors if you can! Thank you!
PuppySara is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 03:23 AM   #440 (permalink)
Lizasaurus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro MacMhuirich View Post
Hello everyone!

I would like a...: A Set please
With the following pictures...: I've uploaded some pictures into this folder - but just in case you need to find other pictures, Parker's model is a young Raviv/Ricky Ullman from around 1999-2001.
I'd like the following text...:
Avvie: Textless or "PNR"
Signature: Parker Rardford, Third Year Slytherin
PP: Parker Noble Radford, Scottish Slytherin
In this size...: Whatever you think looks best <3
Any last words or requests?...: He's a smirking, arrogant thing... he grew up around Dragons in Scotland with his family. <3 Have fun with it! xx
I shall nab you
 
Old 03-04-2015, 03:17 AM   #441 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMGS & DERP
Niffler
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Finbar A.M. Murphy
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
babies on the way!!


Hello! I would like a...: Profile Pic
With the following pictures...: Here if any of them don't work let me know and I'll find others
I'd like the following text...: One pink AND one blue. Tay and Gio are having TWO!
In this size...: SS requirements.
Any last words or requests? Just pink and blue colors if you can! Thank you!
I hope you don't mind that I took you request.

SPOILER!!: PRETTIES


Remember to credit 'DinosaursOnASpaceship' when using.
__________________
[

you're from one side of the tracks & I live on the other why we don't see eye-to-eye
really ain't no wonder but you got the rock & I got the roll you got the heart & I got the soul


let's find a way around it let's find a way around it let's just be friends hey, what do you say?
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 03:27 AM   #442 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
I hope you don't mind that I took you request.

SPOILER!!: PRETTIES


Remember to credit 'DinosaursOnASpaceship' when using.
Thank you
PuppySara is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 07:49 AM   #443 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Doom Manor
Posts: 13,037

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona Jenovick
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Hello! I would like a...: Avatar/sig, thanks
With the following pictures...: Cilla 1 Cilla 2
I'd like the following text...: Cilla Ashcroft: Sassy Slytherin
In this size...: SS requirements
Any last words or requests? Can the graphic be Slytherin colours, please? Text is for the signature banner. I would prefer the first picture provided to be used for the avatar
__________________
Ginevra is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 07:55 AM   #444 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Kelpie
 
cake.ninjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: BUE - Left Coast
Posts: 26,241
Default
Big Tuna | Booger | Team Men | Chris's SS!BFAM | Jules says I'm RAD | #Superman | Dustbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Hello! I would like a...: Avatar/sig, thanks
With the following pictures...: Cilla 1 Cilla 2
I'd like the following text...: Cilla Ashcroft: Sassy Slytherin
In this size...: SS requirements
Any last words or requests? Can the graphic be Slytherin colours, please? Text is for the signature banner. I would prefer the first picture provided to be used for the avatar
I'll claim this! *old dude*

Edit:
Photos!: Here you go!
Let me know (via PM, preferably) if you would like any changes (seriously please let me know if these look awful. I'm working on not-my-usual-monitor so I can't really tell)! Hope you like 'em.



As a reminder, no hotlinking! And please credit cake.ninjak. Thank you!

Last edited by cake.ninjak; 03-04-2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: adding graphics!
cake.ninjak is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 10:27 AM   #445 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Doom Manor
Posts: 13,037

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona Jenovick
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by cake.ninjak View Post
I'll claim this! *old dude*

Edit:
Photos!: Here you go!
Let me know (via PM, preferably) if you would like any changes (seriously please let me know if these look awful. I'm working on not-my-usual-monitor so I can't really tell)! Hope you like 'em.



As a reminder, no hotlinking! And please credit cake.ninjak. Thank you!
That was quick! They look fab! Thank you so much.
__________________
Ginevra is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 10:30 AM   #446 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Kelpie
 
cake.ninjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: BUE - Left Coast
Posts: 26,241
Default
Big Tuna | Booger | Team Men | Chris's SS!BFAM | Jules says I'm RAD | #Superman | Dustbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
That was quick! They look fab! Thank you so much.
Glad you like 'em! Feels good to flex my photoshop muscles again. Been all about that Illustrator game lately.
cake.ninjak is offline  
Old 03-07-2015, 06:03 AM   #447 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,916

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Hello! I would like a...: I just want a PP *tips hat*

With the following pictures...: Ahem

I'd like the following text...: Somewhere, wherever it makes sense, the name "Iwin Howell" and then...somewhere else...I suppose wherever it looks nice, put "Welsh pretty boy..who doesn't belong to you."

(because that was necessary, apparently.)

In this size...: The USUAL.

Any last words or requests? Just make it look niiiiiice for my pretty man. <3
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline  
Old 03-07-2015, 07:57 AM   #448 (permalink)


DMLE & DIMC
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lydia Anni Wolff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Whitney Jo Quartermaine
International Cooperation
x7 x4
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Hello! I would like a...: I just want a PP *tips hat*

With the following pictures...: Ahem

I'd like the following text...: Somewhere, wherever it makes sense, the name "Iwin Howell" and then...somewhere else...I suppose wherever it looks nice, put "Welsh pretty boy..who doesn't belong to you."

(because that was necessary, apparently.)

In this size...: The USUAL.

Any last words or requests? Just make it look niiiiiice for my pretty man. <3
*claims*

I'll have this up ASAP!

EDIT:So.....I actually had this done this morning (way early too), but my Internet was being a butt so I couldn't get it uploaded. But anyway, here it is! I hope you like it!



Remember to credit
__________________

Last edited by lazykitty; 03-08-2015 at 12:18 AM.
lazykitty is offline  
Old 03-08-2015, 03:24 AM   #449 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,916

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
*claims*

I'll have this up ASAP!

EDIT:So.....I actually had this done this morning (way early too), but my Internet was being a butt so I couldn't get it uploaded. But anyway, here it is! I hope you like it!



Remember to credit
..... :O

SO PRETTEH. <3 I LOVES. thanksies so muccccccho!
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline  
Old 03-12-2015, 07:41 PM   #450 (permalink)
Lizasaurus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Makes it easy for you to find lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro MacMhuirich View Post
Hello everyone!

I would like a...: A Set please
With the following pictures...: I've uploaded some pictures into this folder - but just in case you need to find other pictures, Parker's model is a young Raviv/Ricky Ullman from around 1999-2001.
I'd like the following text...:
Avvie: Textless or "PNR"
Signature: Parker Rardford, Third Year Slytherin
PP: Parker Noble Radford, Scottish Slytherin
In this size...: Whatever you think looks best <3
Any last words or requests?...: He's a smirking, arrogant thing... he grew up around Dragons in Scotland with his family. <3 Have fun with it! xx
I apologize again for the wait. I just finally got all my stuff moved to the new laptop. AND I found one of the graphics I'd done already! I can give it to you if you'd like....unfortunately I didn't catch the misspelling for your siggy words til I made them today sorry! Sooooo there's lots of fun here.

Let me know if you need changes!

Photos!: your pretties!












Last edited by Lizasaurus; 03-12-2015 at 08:01 PM.
 
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212