sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Brennan Cooper Era


Brennan Cooper Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Brennan Cooper [IC January 2064 - December 2067; OOC January 2007 - December 2009]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-25-2008, 11:02 PM
PhoenixRising PhoenixRising is online now
 
Default Division: Portkey Office



The Portkey Office, a division within the Regulation Section of the Department of Magical Transportation, is in charge of managing the usage and maintenance of portkeys, objects magically endowed with the ability to transport witches and wizards who touch them. Employees of this Division should meet, discuss, and fix where needed with your Division Head, DanialRadFAN01.

Employees:
Armen Recard - DanialRadFAN01
Filius Charming - stumcd
John Milloy - milloy112
Nat Arguel - Nat nat
Laura Miller - Poisonedbyyou
Old 09-01-2008, 12:48 PM   #201 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

He laughed "Some things muggles do scares me." He smiled and glanced at the coffee in the corner. Still the same old coffee. He sighed. They were out of sugar so he wasnt going to drink that. "I dont even get why they want to do all that running and stuff."
Dawlish is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #202 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
Jake_Lockley8672's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: thats not for you to
Posts: 891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jamie Smithson
Fourth Year
Default

Carter walked in recovering from the disease he had caught that he didn't really want to mention. The spots on his face were begining to fade put you could still play connect the dots on them. He waited for someone to contridict him for not being here and was perpared to tell his story.
__________________

Rowan Firestorm-Smithson l Jamie Smithson l Sisters Until The End

Whenever you need, you can call on me Cause you are my sister
Oh my sister You're my best friend
Jake_Lockley8672 is offline  
Old 09-02-2008, 03:49 PM   #203 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

He noticed Carter standing in the office and decided he should probably speak to him rather than just sitting there glaring at the coffee. "Where have you been?" He asked, trying not to sound rude but guessing there was probably a hint of rudeness about the way he had spoken, he added "It's good to see you're back."
Dawlish is offline  
Old 09-15-2008, 02:03 AM   #204 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Moke
 
purple·myst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,662

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Dominic Evans
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Temperance Gray
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
I'm.defying.gravity | true north strong and free | thumpity-thump-thump

ooc: sorry, I've been go so long, we only recently just got internet back at home...so I couldnt be here, so I'm just going to pretend I went on vacation to...

Liliana tiptoed quietly into the room, her hands ladened with bags, she'd just gotten back from vacationing in Canada the night before. Worried thoughts ran through her head about what her head would say about her being gone for so long...maybe just maybe some of what she brought might work. Hopefully.

Carter and Blaze were at their desks...she wasn't sure if anyone else was there because of all the paper. 'I might need a filing system,' she thought silently.

She set most of the bags down on the desk, keeping only one still in her hand. Walking over to Blaze she sat it down on his desk. Without waiting for him to look up she began talking, "Hey Blaze, first I just want to say how sorry I am for being gone for so long. Also I didn't forget about you when I was away, I received a message from a little bird that you were complaining about the coffee, what are you ever going to do if you would always have to drink bad coffee. I discovered this when I was overseas, it's just about the best coffee you've ever tasted, some's from Tim Hortons and some is from starbucks. I put a replenishing spell on it, the rest is sitting at my place right now, but I'll bring it over if you decide you want it. There's lots of flavours. Anyways, I think that's all. Oh wait, I almost forgot, there's also a coffee machine..now it's a muggle appliance, but I modified it, so you'll never have to fill it up with water, filters or plug it in, just add the coffee. Hope you like it"
She walked back to her desk and quickly grabbed a quill and paper. Sitting down Lili started writing a note:
Quote:
Sky
I realize we haven't met yet, but I heard that you'd started working here, and well while I was away I won the lottery, which is why I can now afford to spoil everyone And since we're stuck in here with all guys I had to make sure you got something too. So here's a little sometime that I hope you like and looks good on you...there's a couple colors of the same thing because like I said I'd never met you.
Lili
After that she scribbled another note;
Quote:
Filius,
Why oh why would I get you anything...just joking, I wouldn't leave you out...it's under your desk..good luck getting it off
She went and placed the notes and the bags on their desks, sticking filius present under his desk with the crazy glue she got in Canada. Hopefully Sky would like her outfit and Filius his book on all the spells in America that we don't learn here. Some are quiet funny she thought as she walked back to grab the bag for Carter. Placing it on his desk she said, "I hope you like it, I don't really know you so I didn't know what to get you, so I settled on an outfit and a years supply of frozen yogurt"

Now that she had finally covered everyone there she sat down and got to work, once again back to sorting papers.
__________________
I CAN NEVER STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE COMPLETELY

IT JUST KEEPS DRAGGING ME BACK IN
purple·myst is offline  
Old 09-16-2008, 10:56 AM   #205 (permalink)
Gryffindor
WHOA!
Flobberworm
 
leighleigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carla McNight
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kira McNight
Magical Transportation
Default

Kira enter her new place of work she couldnt belive she was finaly here but at the same time was very nervous. Not sure if she should just walk in she stopped at the door way and knocked waited for a reply.
leighleigh is offline  
Old 09-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #206 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

He looked at the coffee, wondering how muggles got it to be different flavours. "Thanks!" He smiled at her "I'm glad I wasnt forgotten!" He laughed. Then he heard the knock at the door and got up to open it. "Hello," he said, "I'm Blaze Phoenix. Can I help you?" He smiled kindly at her.
Dawlish is offline  
Old 09-16-2008, 05:52 PM   #207 (permalink)
Gryffindor
WHOA!
Flobberworm
 
leighleigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carla McNight
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kira McNight
Magical Transportation
Default

Kira was slightly caught off guard when someone answered the door she listened to who he was the replied Er Hello Mr Phoenix, my name is Kira McNight and im here to start my first day of work. She gave the man a big smile and hoped her nerves wernt too obvious
leighleigh is offline  
Old 09-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #208 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Moke
 
purple·myst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,662

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Dominic Evans
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Temperance Gray
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
I'm.defying.gravity | true north strong and free | thumpity-thump-thump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawlish View Post
He looked at the coffee, wondering how muggles got it to be different flavours. "Thanks!" He smiled at her "I'm glad I wasnt forgotten!" He laughed. Then he heard the knock at the door and got up to open it. "Hello," he said, "I'm Blaze Phoenix. Can I help you?" He smiled kindly at her.
Lili smiled back, and said. "I'm glad you like it"
After Blaze got up to introduce himself to the new employee, she got up from her desk and went to introduce herself to Kira. "Hi, I'm Liliana, but it's just Lili. I hope you like working here," she said. Then back to Blaze again, "Is there anything I can do?" She asked.
__________________
I CAN NEVER STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE COMPLETELY

IT JUST KEEPS DRAGGING ME BACK IN
purple·myst is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #209 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighleigh View Post
Kira was slightly caught off guard when someone answered the door she listened to who he was the replied Er Hello Mr Phoenix, my name is Kira McNight and im here to start my first day of work. She gave the man a big smile and hoped her nerves wernt too obvious
He smiled back at her, noticing that she was nervous. He knew he had been nervous too on his first day. "Welcome to the portkey Office then!" he opened stepped back from the door to let her into the office, closing the door behind her once she had entered the room. "This" he indicated a desk "Will be where you'll be working." he smiled again

Quote:
Originally Posted by H/G4eva View Post
Lili smiled back, and said. "I'm glad you like it"
After Blaze got up to introduce himself to the new employee, she got up from her desk and went to introduce herself to Kira. "Hi, I'm Liliana, but it's just Lili. I hope you like working here," she said. Then back to Blaze again, "Is there anything I can do?" She asked.
He smiled "Erm.. Well we have to get the objects that will be used for the Portkeys for the foreign officials sorted some time soon. I cant think of anything for France..." he laughed, knowing that it sounded like quite a strange thing to say with France being one of the most well known countries "Apparently food and animals cant be used though.." he tried not to laugh at the thought of the French chasing a frog around but he couldnt hide the smile..
Dawlish is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #210 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Moke
 
purple·myst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,662

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Dominic Evans
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Temperance Gray
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
I'm.defying.gravity | true north strong and free | thumpity-thump-thump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawlish View Post
He smiled "Erm.. Well we have to get the objects that will be used for the Portkeys for the foreign officials sorted some time soon. I cant think of anything for France..." he laughed, knowing that it sounded like quite a strange thing to say with France being one of the most well known countries "Apparently food and animals cant be used though.." he tried not to laugh at the thought of the French chasing a frog around but he couldnt hide the smile..
Lili thought for a minute about that, food really does take alot of things out of the running. Ohh, she thought, I know. "I think we can use this, but it will only be able to work if they're leaving from a really remote place, or if they are leaving at a specified time. It's a keychain, do you think they could maybe sent the portkey to the minister by owl and then that would make for something casual to carry around and no one else would suspect anything?"



"Is there anything else that I can do?" She asked.
__________________
I CAN NEVER STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE COMPLETELY

IT JUST KEEPS DRAGGING ME BACK IN
purple·myst is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 01:16 PM   #211 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H/G4eva View Post
Lili thought for a minute about that, food really does take alot of things out of the running. Ohh, she thought, I know. "I think we can use this, but it will only be able to work if they're leaving from a really remote place, or if they are leaving at a specified time. It's a keychain, do you think they could maybe sent the portkey to the minister by owl and then that would make for something casual to carry around and no one else would suspect anything?"



"Is there anything else that I can do?" She asked.
He smiled and nodded "I think that could work, although I would still have to check with the French Official." He smiled again. "Perhaps if we gave him a set of muggle keys as well to go with it the people would suspect less.. it may seem slightly weird to just have the keychain." He smiled and tried to remember what other items they needed to think of. "I cant think of much for Norway either... Apparently a fishing float would be too large.. Although it would provide a remote spot for them to leave from if they were going fishing... But apparently that would be too large. Can you think of anything smaller?"
Dawlish is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #212 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Moke
 
purple·myst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,662

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Dominic Evans
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Temperance Gray
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
I'm.defying.gravity | true north strong and free | thumpity-thump-thump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawlish View Post
He smiled and nodded "I think that could work, although I would still have to check with the French Official." He smiled again. "Perhaps if we gave him a set of muggle keys as well to go with it the people would suspect less.. it may seem slightly weird to just have the keychain." He smiled and tried to remember what other items they needed to think of. "I cant think of much for Norway either... Apparently a fishing float would be too large.. Although it would provide a remote spot for them to leave from if they were going fishing... But apparently that would be too large. Can you think of anything smaller?"
Lili walked into the Portkey office for the last time, she was just here to grab some things off of her desk and finish up any paper work that was left over so she didn't leave them with extra things to do.

"Hey Blaze, I just got transfered to the Department of Mysteries, but I do have an idea for you. Maybe a hat of some sort would work, it could be a winter hat or just a regular one, it's a believable thing to have dropped, or the offical could wear it as well, it would be up to them on how they wanted to arrange that. I hope that helps a little. If you ever want to go for coffee, or something else seeing as you dont like the coffee here, send me a message. It was really nice working with you. I hope you find all the items you need." She held out her hand as if to shake his hand.
__________________
I CAN NEVER STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE COMPLETELY

IT JUST KEEPS DRAGGING ME BACK IN
purple·myst is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 04:30 PM   #213 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H/G4eva View Post
Lili walked into the Portkey office for the last time, she was just here to grab some things off of her desk and finish up any paper work that was left over so she didn't leave them with extra things to do.

"Hey Blaze, I just got transfered to the Department of Mysteries, but I do have an idea for you. Maybe a hat of some sort would work, it could be a winter hat or just a regular one, it's a believable thing to have dropped, or the offical could wear it as well, it would be up to them on how they wanted to arrange that. I hope that helps a little. If you ever want to go for coffee, or something else seeing as you dont like the coffee here, send me a message. It was really nice working with you. I hope you find all the items you need." She held out her hand as if to shake his hand.
He smiled and nodded "Yeah, that could work. Thanks." He smiled again and shook her hand, nodding at the idea of something that wasnt coffee. "Something that isnt coffee sounds good." He laughed and shook her hand "Well it was nice working with you. I hope you like working in the Department of Mysteries." He smiled
Dawlish is offline  
Old 09-21-2008, 06:31 AM   #214 (permalink)

Billywig
 
dan arjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Land Down Under
Posts: 3,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Default
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Dan knocked to the door and entered " Good day! I am Dan, I an fron the Department of Maintenance." He said smiling. " I was sent here to bcause we received a report of a bug in this level is that correct? He asked looking around the vicinity.
dan arjay is offline  
Old 09-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #215 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan arjay View Post
Dan knocked to the door and entered " Good day! I am Dan, I an fron the Department of Maintenance." He said smiling. " I was sent here to bcause we received a report of a bug in this level is that correct? He asked looking around the vicinity.
"The bugs are back again?" He smiled at the man. "I hadnt been informed of that myself but it's always a possibility." He smiled. "Who reported the bug?" he asked, then realised he hadnt introduced himself he hurriedly added "I'm Blaze Phoenix by the way, nice to meet you."
Dawlish is offline  
Old 09-28-2008, 07:15 AM   #216 (permalink)

Billywig
 
dan arjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Land Down Under
Posts: 3,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Default
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

"Oh, Hello Blaze. I haven't got the official report, but my Department head sent me here as my first assignment" Said Dan in a refined tone.
dan arjay is offline  
Old 09-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #217 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

He nodded "Oh right. Well, there may be bugs here, there may not." He laughed "All I know is that it wasnt me that reported it. It may have been one of the others here though." He smiled kindly. "Welcome to the Ministry."
Dawlish is offline  
Old 10-05-2008, 05:03 PM   #218 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flyingpigs. [GMT-5]
Posts: 12,087

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercedes A. Finklestein
x7 x3
Default
James' Violin Buddy | Josey's Duckie ♥ | | Dandruffie's BFF | O Sparkly One

Mike knocked on the door and walked inside. "Hello everyone. I'm Michael Bentley," he said, waving. "I'm new here," Mike said, with a small smile as he stashed his hands into his pants pocket and stood there awkwardly.
Daffy.Potter is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 03:52 PM   #219 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prongs1295 View Post
Mike knocked on the door and walked inside. "Hello everyone. I'm Michael Bentley," he said, waving. "I'm new here," Mike said, with a small smile as he stashed his hands into his pants pocket and stood there awkwardly.
Blaze turned to the new employee and smiled "Hello, Sir. I'm Blaze Phoenix, Head of the Portkey Office." He smiled kindly at him. "Is this your first day at the Ministry?"
Dawlish is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 07:41 PM   #220 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: *hiss*
Posts: 12,137

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tabitha Broadmoor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Samson T. Blake
Magical Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Józsua Istvan
Magical Creatures
x2
Default
Yeahhh, Mr White! Yeah science!

Bloody brilliant this was. Nathan felt like a right prat. He entered the Portkey Office and smiled sheepishly at the employees. “Just ignore me folks.” He said as he took a quick look around. “I'm from the MLES, just carrying out a few routine security checks.”

He did a quick tour of the office, checking everything out in detail and had a look over the employees to check for anyone suspicious looking. hm... again, everything (and everyone) seemed normal. Satisfied, he headed back towards the exit. “Cheers everyone.” he said as left the room. Man, why was he finding this so embarrassing?
noodles is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 11:50 PM   #221 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flyingpigs. [GMT-5]
Posts: 12,087

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercedes A. Finklestein
x7 x3
Default
James' Violin Buddy | Josey's Duckie ♥ | | Dandruffie's BFF | O Sparkly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawlish View Post
Blaze turned to the new employee and smiled "Hello, Sir. I'm Blaze Phoenix, Head of the Portkey Office." He smiled kindly at him. "Is this your first day at the Ministry?"
Mike smiled back. "Hello... er.. sir," he said, nodding his head at Blaze. "Yes this is, my first day." Mike glanced around the office, observing the people around him and the atmosphere. Seemed like a pretty cool place.
Daffy.Potter is offline  
Old 10-12-2008, 07:51 AM   #222 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prongs1295 View Post
Mike smiled back. "Hello... er.. sir," he said, nodding his head at Blaze. "Yes this is, my first day." Mike glanced around the office, observing the people around him and the atmosphere. Seemed like a pretty cool place.
He smiled again, wanting to seem as friendly as possible. "This-" He took Mike to an empty desk "-will be your desk" He smiled again. "If you need any help with anything just ask, I'm sure everyone would be more than happy to help." He tried to remember if there was anything he had missed, then realised he hadnt mentioned the coffee yet "Oh, and one more thing... If you want coffee that is actually worth drinking, go to the cafeteria. It really doesnt taste too good in Level 6 for some reason." He laughed.
Dawlish is offline  
Old 10-12-2008, 05:03 PM   #223 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flyingpigs. [GMT-5]
Posts: 12,087

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercedes A. Finklestein
x7 x3
Default
James' Violin Buddy | Josey's Duckie ♥ | | Dandruffie's BFF | O Sparkly One

Mike smiled as he followed Blaze to an empty desk. "Thanks," he said as he sat down in the chair. Mike looked up at Blaze and then laughed too. "Okay. I'll keep that in mind."
Daffy.Potter is offline  
Old 10-13-2008, 09:10 PM   #224 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail
 
Dawlish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In my house
Posts: 4,683

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prongs1295 View Post
Mike smiled as he followed Blaze to an empty desk. "Thanks," he said as he sat down in the chair. Mike looked up at Blaze and then laughed too. "Okay. I'll keep that in mind."
He smiled, glancing over at the empty sugar pot and laughing to himself. "I really must refill that at some point.." He then realised that the new employee probably had no idea why an empty sugar pot was even slightly amusing "Emptying the entire contents of the sugar bowl into the coffee temporarily solved the bad tasting coffee.. But that was only for one cup.. Now it needs refilling in case there's no way to get to the cafeteria or something." He laughed, going back to his own desk and picking up a couple of reports that needed filing. He was sure he had filed them earlier but realised he had probably just put them down again in a desperate bid to avoid working for a few more minutes. Not that he minded working here. He just hated filing.
Dawlish is offline  
Old 10-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #225 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flyingpigs. [GMT-5]
Posts: 12,087

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercedes A. Finklestein
x7 x3
Default
James' Violin Buddy | Josey's Duckie ♥ | | Dandruffie's BFF | O Sparkly One

Mike watched Blaze as he laughed and commented on refilling a sugar pot. He raised his eyebrow. Huh?

He nodded his head. "Oh... okay... see you later sir," Mike said, with a small grin and began to set his mind to work. Not that he really had any.
Daffy.Potter is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213