sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Beauxbatons Academy of Magic


Beauxbatons Academy of Magic The French wizarding school, located in the Pyrenees mountains of southern France. RP your Beauxbatons students here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 10-17-2020, 12:33 AM
emjay emjay is offline
 
Default Le Conservatoire

Le Conservatoire - Ground Floor


At the east wing of the castle on the ground floor sits the Conservatory. This room is encased in glass windows from floor to ceiling to take advantage of as much of the warm French sunlight as it can. There are many plants inside, both magical and mundane varieties, and it is all taken care of solely by students, especially those most adept with botanical studies.

The students who take care of the plants here work as a small community, tending to each other's plants, some used for potions ingredients, some for harvesting as food, and some simply for research and studying purposes. A workspace and small shed is housed near the back of the conservatory, and it contains all of the equipment young herbologists need for their green thumbs.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 05:48 AM   #26 (permalink)


G&S
Kappa
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: #3CB371 | #FF1493
Posts: 13,062

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports
Default
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Qetsiyah simply rolled her eyes at his laughter knowing full well that he was going to take that as a sure 'win' for himself. "Only because you're using our love for one another in the argument. All I can say to that is I know or I fell in love with you too and that isn't going to get me very far." Therefore it was unfair of him to play that card but he had. Rude. So very rude. What was worse, was that SHE hadn't thought of it first. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hush you." She laughed softly.

"Okay, okay, you've made your point. Everyone knows what a good person I am." She smiled at him. With him around to remind her, there was no way she could ever forget. "Hmm, are you sure it's obvious enough?" He need not worry, she was only teasing.

"Told you so," Qets laughed softly, shaking her head at him. "You can break it off as long as the lavender remains in tact."
Which of course he was. When someone was in a relationship with another with as much wit as Qetsiyah had, he had to take his rare and far between wins when they presented themselves. And he did it with very little grace. “It’s the only trump card I have. I have to use it when the opportunities arise.” Obviously, or else the aforementioned wins would have been entirely non-existent. “It wouldn’t. Weak argument when I have the far better partner anyways. Yours is so-so.” He often switched easily between compliment himself and self-slams. It kept things interesting, and really he just liked to invoke banter.

“It’s a point I’ll probably remind you often of.” Because it was something he was proud of her for. And something he felt SHE should be proud of herself for. Anyone could be smart, or pretty, or talented -- all of which she was also -- but it was rare to have as kind of a heart as Qetsiyah did. “I could tattoo it across my forehead too if you’d like?”

Eyerooooooll at that. Because he had nothing else to say. So he focused on the lavender instead, very carefully breaking a piece off so the top remained unharmed. “Have a container you want these in?”
__________________
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:13 PM   #27 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,441

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Which of course he was. When someone was in a relationship with another with as much wit as Qetsiyah had, he had to take his rare and far between wins when they presented themselves. And he did it with very little grace. “It’s the only trump card I have. I have to use it when the opportunities arise.” Obviously, or else the aforementioned wins would have been entirely non-existent. “It wouldn’t. Weak argument when I have the far better partner anyways. Yours is so-so.” He often switched easily between compliment himself and self-slams. It kept things interesting, and really he just liked to invoke banter.

“It’s a point I’ll probably remind you often of.” Because it was something he was proud of her for. And something he felt SHE should be proud of herself for. Anyone could be smart, or pretty, or talented -- all of which she was also -- but it was rare to have as kind of a heart as Qetsiyah did. “I could tattoo it across my forehead too if you’d like?”

Eyerooooooll at that. Because he had nothing else to say. So he focused on the lavender instead, very carefully breaking a piece off so the top remained unharmed. “Have a container you want these in?”
Had she known of this thinking of his, she would've found it insane. In her mind they were on a completely level playing field in the area of wit. Qets felt that the boyfriend was every single bit as smart as she was and in some areas even more so. "See you are being ridiculous once again. You're amazing and I'd be more than happy to argue with you about it all day long if need be." And she would win.

"There's no doubt in my mind that you will." He already did so knowing that he would continue to do so didn't at all surprise her. She laughed softly, shaking her head at him. "You better not do such a silly thing."

Of course she had containers for the ingredients she was going to be gathering. Reaching back into her bag, she pulled out the perfect sized container and removed the lid. "Yup, right into this one." It was already even labeled neatly for what it was being used for.
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 04:08 AM   #28 (permalink)


G&S
Kappa
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: #3CB371 | #FF1493
Posts: 13,062

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports
Default
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Had she known of this thinking of his, she would've found it insane. In her mind they were on a completely level playing field in the area of wit. Qets felt that the boyfriend was every single bit as smart as she was and in some areas even more so. "See you are being ridiculous once again. You're amazing and I'd be more than happy to argue with you about it all day long if need be." And she would win.

"There's no doubt in my mind that you will." He already did so knowing that he would continue to do so didn't at all surprise her. She laughed softly, shaking her head at him. "You better not do such a silly thing."

Of course she had containers for the ingredients she was going to be gathering. Reaching back into her bag, she pulled out the perfect sized container and removed the lid. "Yup, right into this one." It was already even labeled neatly for what it was being used for.
That was just her being sweet and having an inflated sense of him and his talents. In reality, he was mediocre in most ways and fully aware of it. So he thanked his lucky stars often that she had still taken notice of him and been interested in the same way he had. He’d never have actually expected it, but he was eternally glad for it. “I’m just being correct. I’m not that amazing, but being with you I do often at least kind of feel it.” He at least knew that she thought he was special and that worked wonders for his self esteem. “But I’ll just concede as I know you can out-argue me anyways.”

He just beamed at her at that response, before laughing loudly. “You don’t think I’d look good with a forehead tattoo?” Cheeky smile.

Of course she would be so thoroughly prepared she even already have everything labeled. He chuckled softly as he took the container from her, putting in the pieces he’d already picked before reaching for more to fill the container entirely. “Do you need everything entirely full?”
__________________
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 03:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,441

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
That was just her being sweet and having an inflated sense of him and his talents. In reality, he was mediocre in most ways and fully aware of it. So he thanked his lucky stars often that she had still taken notice of him and been interested in the same way he had. He’d never have actually expected it, but he was eternally glad for it. “I’m just being correct. I’m not that amazing, but being with you I do often at least kind of feel it.” He at least knew that she thought he was special and that worked wonders for his self esteem. “But I’ll just concede as I know you can out-argue me anyways.”

He just beamed at her at that response, before laughing loudly. “You don’t think I’d look good with a forehead tattoo?” Cheeky smile.

Of course she would be so thoroughly prepared she even already have everything labeled. He chuckled softly as he took the container from her, putting in the pieces he’d already picked before reaching for more to fill the container entirely. “Do you need everything entirely full?”
Whatever this boy was thinking inside of his head, he was WRONG. Wrong, wrong, wrong-ity wrong wrong wrong. And yes she would glad argue with him for forever and a day and for all of eternity after that because she loved him and knew his worth was so much more than he could ever see. "Hush. Just hush up right now, you," Qets reprimanded lightly even going so far as to place her finger to his lips to make him quit talking. "You're talking rubbish and you know it." Clearly she was going to have to drill it into his head on a daily basis just how special he really truly was.

"Absolutely not." She eyed him very seriously despite his obvious laughter making it a clear sign that he was joking but she was not. Normally she wouldn't get in the way of others decisions to get tattoos or piercings or whatever they wanted. It was hard to judge when she herself had both. Buuuuuut this was different. "You wouldn't do such a thing.. would you?"

Why waste time, if she didn't have to? Being well prepared before hand meant that she would finish the task much more quickly and therefore be able to move on to something else.. like boarding. "Not really but I don't mind if you fill it entirely. Saves me from having to come back sooner than planned."
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 03:50 AM   #30 (permalink)


G&S
Kappa
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: #3CB371 | #FF1493
Posts: 13,062

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports
Default
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

And even without her saying anything on what she was thinking, he still knew that she thought all of that. But he also knew she would verbally oppose, because that was just the consistent game that they played. Argued over who was better, back and forth they would go, always in favor of the other. He laughed when she told him to hush, shrugging his shoulders at her in response. “Just sayi-” he didn’t get to finish though, as she put her finger over his lips. He was merely pointing out she was better, but since he couldn’t verbally say it again, Jer’s tongue darted out to lick her finger to hopefully make it move.

The seriousness to her face, her obvious disdain for the idea, all of it made him laugh. He shook his head at the follow up question, “Absolutely not. I might go far to prove a point, but never that far.” His face was decent enough now, it would probably not be with words tattooed across his forehead or along his cheek.

He would have asked if it was really time wasting when she had to put in the same time either before, at the moment of it happening, or later, but he let it go. “Okay.” That sounded like a fill it entirely to his ears.
__________________
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 02:38 PM   #31 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,441

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
And even without her saying anything on what she was thinking, he still knew that she thought all of that. But he also knew she would verbally oppose, because that was just the consistent game that they played. Argued over who was better, back and forth they would go, always in favor of the other. He laughed when she told him to hush, shrugging his shoulders at her in response. “Just sayi-” he didn’t get to finish though, as she put her finger over his lips. He was merely pointing out she was better, but since he couldn’t verbally say it again, Jer’s tongue darted out to lick her finger to hopefully make it move.

The seriousness to her face, her obvious disdain for the idea, all of it made him laugh. He shook his head at the follow up question, “Absolutely not. I might go far to prove a point, but never that far.” His face was decent enough now, it would probably not be with words tattooed across his forehead or along his cheek.

He would have asked if it was really time wasting when she had to put in the same time either before, at the moment of it happening, or later, but he let it go. “Okay.” That sounded like a fill it entirely to his ears.
Nope, she was not having it. Normally she had no problem at all with their adorable little back and forth banter because she always won this argument. However, today she just wasn't going to listen to any of it. Qets mouth dropped open in utter surprise when he licked her finger. "Seriously? Are you a little cruppie now?" Cruppies were cute though.

His laughter only made her want to laugh but she tried all the more not to in order to prove her point. Which clearly worked. Qets beamed at him triumphantly. "Good I don't care if you get tattoos but that's a little much."

With the way that she was, surely she would have found some sort of way to argue her way out of that one. Her reasoning likely would've been incredibly silly and made no sense whatsoever but she would've tried anyhow and probably spoken around and around in circles until Jer had given up. Thankfully for the both of them, he was smart and didn't question it. And she was more than content to watch him fill up the content with lavender sprigs.
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209