sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 327 users online including...
lorenepp2 , Michailpca , Douglasacara , Camiaffop , MaxSef

5 members
322 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > United Kingdom > Atlantis


Atlantis ...come seek us where our voices sound...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-18-2022, 10:54 AM
The Announcer The Announcer is offline
 
Default Coral Garden


Whether you followed the serene sound of a merperson's song or just wandered into this place, you’ve now come into the mesmerising and expansive coral gardens. This is a coral paradise where the ever changing marine flora and fauna thrive and prosper all year round.

Throughout the garden small coral coated benches along with comfy sea sponge benches have been laid out should you grow weary after a long swim or wish to sit down to maybe, just maybe, see a lobalug or other fishy friend.

You are asked not to pick or take anything in the garden back to the living quarters or as a souvenir back home after your visit so as to not disrupt the balance of this lovely place. Remember to be on your best behaviour since the Merchieftainess and her guard are known to take a swim through the coral gardens, and you don’t want your blissful swim and budding relationship with the merpeople to turn into something unpleasant.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 04:35 PM   #26 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Plimpy
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,012

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
"As if you don't know." He teased in response, giving her the smallest squeeze and playfully rolling his eyes at her. He didn't know why she thought him anything special. he could argue until he was blue in the face that even if he hadn't transferred to Hogwarts, met her - everything she'd been going through would have still turned out okay in the end given the support system she had built around her. People couldn't help but like Qets. But that didn't mean he wasn't grateful that he'd been able to help her, and be such a big portion of her years at Hogwarts and even further once they'd transferred and started dating. "Agreed."

He snorted again, softly. Sure, they're cat was pretty as far as cats went, but nothing compared to her owner. It was moment's like that in which he truly feared for when they did have kids - Qets' looks and him carrying veela gene. The headaches that would cause later if they had a daughter. Could he handle this? It was a fair question and Jer took a glance around before looking back to her. "Ask me after the hippocampuses." It might be a yes then. Hmmm... seahorses was it? He glanced around, before pointing out further into the garden. "Should we swim closer to the edge and see if maybe some are milling about?"
That little squeeze and look she had been given, did nothing more than make her smile innocently at him. They both knew what she was doing and nothing more needed to be said about her own silliness right then. If Jermaine wanted to argue with her about how RIGHT she was, then he was more than welcome to. Qetsiyah only saw things one way on that topic and that was her way. Yes, her support system had been strong but having him there.. meant more than he could understand. Now that he was her lifelong partner (husband!), she couldn't be more happier with how things had turned out.

Every time he did that, she wanted to stick her tongue out him childishly. And excuse him! Coral was by far the most beautiful cat ever! "Is that what you want to see most?" She knew his love of horses, so it was only obvious that he would want to see/meet some hippocampuses. Qets cast a quick glance his way and then out towards the garden area where he was pointing to. "Do you even need to ask this of me when I'm sure you already know the answer?" Yes, yes, she wanted to continue swimming about all over the place and see everything there was to see.
__________________
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 02:30 PM   #27 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor

Poltergeist
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 38,428

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
ZachaŽl Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default I really need you and MJ to RP somewhere so I can stalk, please and thank you ^__^
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
ooof, thats rough. David had thought in the past Delany deserves a good punch in the face and that thought had not changed even to this day. But he would never bring that up. Too nice for that kind of thing and rather not see her reaction to such a thought. Anyway moving onto more fun things like bathing suits. He still had a smile on his face and lightly leaning against her but nothing more.

"I thought being its a lot of water and atlantis.. i might be able to use it...if not than its just stays in the bag"

Look at him thinking ahead and it slightly working out. This former lion was on a roll. If there was one thing David Blackwood was awful at it was definitely reading between the lines. Whether that be picking up on what she wants to do or even what she would want for dinner. He seemed to always get it just not right. close but not close enough.

"Would you rather i was in my swimsuit first? I imagine you would like that more"

Now he was just joking. But if she said yes, he would change. He was up for dancing. Just would need to promise to not step on any toes. The most important thing on David's minds was look at her asking for things that would draw attention to them in a somewhat public place. Never thought he would see the day. He might cry.
She never imagined David to be the sort to carry such thoughts with him. He was her goofy teddy bear with a heart of gold and who never wanted to hurt a fly let alone another person. Was that her rose tinted world speaking? Possibly, but he had never given her any indication otherwise. Shocked would be an understatement as well as a 'no thank you' to that as a possibility in the future.

"I am...not sure that there is anywhere we could safely get wet," she mused while looking around at the garden. "Minus the showers in the guest rooms at least." Everything else was enchanted for their protection, right? Which then struck her with another wondering. We're they staying the night here? David had not mentioned it and there still was plenty of time until the last submarine back to land... not that she had any other obligations tomorrow that would prevent such a thing. It was probably beautiful at night in Atlantis as well.

This time she was not entirely reading between his lines, nor really visualizing like he most likely had been aiming for her to do so her cheeks burst with rosy color and she became all kinds of flustered. "Was I meant to pack a swimsuit? I haven't!" she replied instead, eyes widening just a little bit with panic. "...we...don't need swimsuits to dance though..."
__________________



When youíre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 12:03 AM   #28 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eorzea
Posts: 11,670

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi Astor
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Default you just want to see a fight!
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

She never imagined David to be the sort to carry such thoughts with him. He was her goofy teddy bear with a heart of gold and who never wanted to hurt a fly let alone another person. Was that her rose tinted world speaking? Possibly, but he had never given her any indication otherwise. Shocked would be an understatement as well as a 'no thank you' to that as a possibility in the future.

"I am...not sure that there is anywhere we could safely get wet," she mused while looking around at the garden. "Minus the showers in the guest rooms at least." Everything else was enchanted for their protection, right? Which then struck her with another wondering. We're they staying the night here? David had not mentioned it and there still was plenty of time until the last submarine back to land... not that she had any other obligations tomorrow that would prevent such a thing. It was probably beautiful at night in Atlantis as well.

This time she was not entirely reading between his lines, nor really visualizing like he most likely had been aiming for her to do so her cheeks burst with rosy color and she became all kinds of flustered. "Was I meant to pack a swimsuit? I haven't!" she replied instead, eyes widening just a little bit with panic. "...we...don't need swimsuits to dance though..."
A goofy teddy bear with a heart of gold well that was an accurate description of David if there ever was one. He would disagree but the point stands. Sometimes just sometimes the bear does come out when pushed enough. He would never actually punch someone since doesn't like violence and the whole implication of Delilah having to find out would be awful. "Maybe and just maybe I didn't think it all the way through. I just thought water and maybe swimsuit" he replied his face going a little red at the overthinking he did beforehand. Oh well not like it was heavy or anything. He was going to ask her about that later depending on how the rest of the day went.

He would love to spend a night here with her. Nothing planned tomorrow so he was in no rush and kind of wanted that experience with her. Much better than them alone in their shared flat.

"I'm just having some fun. I would love to dance with you right now. no swimsuit needed"

He wraps her up in a hug and spins them around once finished saying that.. That was his only dancing knowledge right there.
__________________

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 02:35 PM   #29 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor

Poltergeist
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 38,428

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
ZachaŽl Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default I will neither confirm nor deny this accusation
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Delilah could not help but giggle, somewhat uncontrollably, at David's response. Him? Not think something through its entirety? How utterly unheard of! "How incredibly uncharacteristic of you," she mused while looking up and through the top of her protective bubble just in time to see a colorful school of fish swim overhead along with a small group of giggling merchildren chasing them. It was all a distraction enough for her to miss the way his cheeks reddened and because of something she had said, allegedly. A trip to the beach sometime as a flat, including swimsuits, sounded lovely though - and no, she would not be overthinking swimsuits with her male dormmates, merci beaucoup.

It seemed like, once she dropped a bit more of her subtlety, that David was finally picking up on her hints. Though his arms did take her by surprise, Delilah's arms wrapped around his neck while he gave them both a quick couple of spins. It was anything but elegant and composed, something she was slowly learning to let in to her own dancing thanks to her mentorship with Baylen and now other dance courses at WADA Paris. Once things slowed down a bit, though her head still felt like it was spinning...which was very unusual for a ballerina such as herself, she chewed sheepishly on her lower lip for a few counts and began to gently sway. "...would...you like to learn a simple...natural box step?"
__________________



When youíre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 05:07 PM   #30 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eorzea
Posts: 11,670

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi Astor
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Delilah could not help but giggle, somewhat uncontrollably, at David's response. Him? Not think something through its entirety? How utterly unheard of! "How incredibly uncharacteristic of you," she mused while looking up and through the top of her protective bubble just in time to see a colorful school of fish swim overhead along with a small group of giggling merchildren chasing them. It was all a distraction enough for her to miss the way his cheeks reddened and because of something she had said, allegedly. A trip to the beach sometime as a flat, including swimsuits, sounded lovely though - and no, she would not be overthinking swimsuits with her male dormmates, merci beaucoup.

It seemed like, once she dropped a bit more of her subtlety, that David was finally picking up on her hints. Though his arms did take her by surprise, Delilah's arms wrapped around his neck while he gave them both a quick couple of spins. It was anything but elegant and composed, something she was slowly learning to let in to her own dancing thanks to her mentorship with Baylen and now other dance courses at WADA Paris. Once things slowed down a bit, though her head still felt like it was spinning...which was very unusual for a ballerina such as herself, she chewed sheepishly on her lower lip for a few counts and began to gently sway. "...would...you like to learn a simple...natural box step?"
Aww that giggle was music to his ears. Ahem...best his red face stays out of her gaze because now that was something uncharacteristic for David. Wait a second was that sarcasm from her??? His brain took a bit of time to process if it was or not. At least one of them was living in the moment of being in freaking Atlantis.

He was a little hesitant to actually spin her around because he had no idea how she would react to such an impulsive act. He was improving on picking up on her hints as she was with him. Look at this growth. it was beautiful...just not as beautiful as Atlantis or her What was a box step. Was there boxes involved. He saw no boxes around them.

"Im all yours's, Sensei Printemps"

in more ways than one. Did she need a box to get to his height for this to work. Fun questions boucned around his head.
__________________

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 09:31 AM   #31 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor

Poltergeist
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 38,428

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
ZachaŽl Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Her eyes light up at his acceptance of her instruction, though she had not really thought he would deny her the opportunity. Not only was he a goofy teddy bear, but he was also what one might call a 'yes man'. Though, she would qualify that and say he was more of a 'yes and man' since not only was David the sort to grasp opportunity, he also accentuated it. It was something she admired about him and contributed to why her gazed lingered on his features a little more fondly for a couple of seconds longer than was necessary.

"...sen...say?" she repeated, the word sounding familiar and yet completely foreign. "First...we'll do it side by side so you can watch me and then we'll put it together in a proper dance," she began, arm untangling from his and slipping to his side just a couple of strides away. "First, lead with your right foot one step, left staying in place. Then...slide your left foot forward but to the left so you'll stand legs just about shoulder width apart," she explained while moving, gliding, slowly through the steps. "Your right foot then slides to join the left...and then your left slides back...right foot follows but keeps moving with a sweep right...and you're back to the spot you started in!" she chirped, looking over at him with a wide smile and bright eyes.

Easy. Simple. Right?
__________________



When youíre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 02:38 PM   #32 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eorzea
Posts: 11,670

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi Astor
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Her eyes light up at his acceptance of her instruction, though she had not really thought he would deny her the opportunity. Not only was he a goofy teddy bear, but he was also what one might call a 'yes man'. Though, she would qualify that and say he was more of a 'yes and man' since not only was David the sort to grasp opportunity, he also accentuated it. It was something she admired about him and contributed to why her gazed lingered on his features a little more fondly for a couple of seconds longer than was necessary.

"...sen...say?" she repeated, the word sounding familiar and yet completely foreign. "First...we'll do it side by side so you can watch me and then we'll put it together in a proper dance," she began, arm untangling from his and slipping to his side just a couple of strides away. "First, lead with your right foot one step, left staying in place. Then...slide your left foot forward but to the left so you'll stand legs just about shoulder width apart," she explained while moving, gliding, slowly through the steps. "Your right foot then slides to join the left...and then your left slides back...right foot follows but keeps moving with a sweep right...and you're back to the spot you started in!" she chirped, looking over at him with a wide smile and bright eyes.

Easy. Simple. Right?
David was the type to see if the situation would be fun and go with it especially if it made who he was with happy. He mostly stayed away from the topic of her passion and job basically since he knew nothing about it. Well ok he did tease but nothing more than that. So why not and there were many people around so win win for him.

Maybe he should have went with Teacher or Professor but neither worked well when he tried them in his head. Guess Madam might have worked but was weird to say for him. Side by Side ok the dumb former gryffindor was following along so far. "Ok im following along so far" shame she had to leave his side. he quite liked it " right foot one step, left in place" He got that so far. what a pro he is! Now onto the harder part. Even watching her helped only a little bit. "A lot of sliding but i think i got to. No stomping, just sliding. So now we try?"

She did make it super easy to understand. He will give her props for that.

Sensei indeed.
__________________

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 03:58 PM   #33 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor

Poltergeist
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 38,428

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
ZachaŽl Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

They could agree that 'madam' felt entirely off. It would make her feel quite more mature than she actually was and felt like the sort of honorific one used with someone who had already achieved their prima ballerina status - something that was still a bit out of reach for Delilah, though there was the possibility that she would be part of an elite ensemble for a ballet performance to be determined headlining at the Phoenix Theatre in the future. She had not uttered such possibilities yet for fear of jinxing her audition.

"It's a glide more so than a slide...but a slide is an excellent starting point," she encouraged with a little laugh as they went through the steps one last time. Turning towards him now, Delilah reached for his left hand and lefted it. "Place this hand on my back, between the shoulder blades." A waltz stance was a bit stiff for her liking seeing as she preferred the total body fluidity of ballet, but each form of dance was beautiful in its own way. "And take my hand with your other."
__________________



When youíre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 07:31 PM   #34 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eorzea
Posts: 11,670

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi Astor
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
They could agree that 'madam' felt entirely off. It would make her feel quite more mature than she actually was and felt like the sort of honorific one used with someone who had already achieved their prima ballerina status - something that was still a bit out of reach for Delilah, though there was the possibility that she would be part of an elite ensemble for a ballet performance to be determined headlining at the Phoenix Theatre in the future. She had not uttered such possibilities yet for fear of jinxing her audition.

"It's a glide more so than a slide...but a slide is an excellent starting point," she encouraged with a little laugh as they went through the steps one last time. Turning towards him now, Delilah reached for his left hand and lefted it. "Place this hand on my back, between the shoulder blades." A waltz stance was a bit stiff for her liking seeing as she preferred the total body fluidity of ballet, but each form of dance was beautiful in its own way. "And take my hand with your other."


Well ok, David had no idea Madam had that kinda meaning. So yeah best off he had not called her that and just went for the old classic sensei. Even if she didn't get it, it amused him and that was good enough for him in the end. "As long as we aren't doing the cha cha slide. I will take it" He was just full of jokes today. awful ones too. On a more serious note to step...he was making an effort to learn and concentrate when going over the steps because honestly didn't want to embarrass both of them in public like this.

Hand is placed on her back, and his other hand is in hers now feeling all nice and where it should be.

"Is this where we dance now or I just kiss you"

Sorry Delilah, but look he was all ready to dance now!
__________________

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 01:32 PM   #35 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor

Poltergeist
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 38,428

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
ZachaŽl Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

When was he not full of bad jokes? Or maybe it was a matter of her understanding that he was telling bad jokes since the majority of them had gone completely over her head during the first year of their relationship. Though, to be fair, it had been easier to notice them while reading than it had during conversation...so there had been many beneficial things about them being penpals for years before David found himself heading to France for university. "I think...we'll save that one for dance lesson ten or so," she laughed while her palm relaxed against his and fingers softly folded over his hand.

Rolling her shoulders a bit to relax them and straighten her posture for their waltz, Delilah's lips parted and her mouth opened and closed a couple of times while making mostly inaudible squeaks and nervous giggles. "..w-w-well..you know...pr-pro-proper etiquette for the Viennese Waltz is for the man to approaching their desired partner and kiss her hand. Their lips do not actually touch the back of her hand though and it's an air kiss and it is essential that it not make any noise..." An explanation that she unironically begun to whisper.
__________________



When youíre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 02:37 PM   #36 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eorzea
Posts: 11,670

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi Astor
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
When was he not full of bad jokes? Or maybe it was a matter of her understanding that he was telling bad jokes since the majority of them had gone completely over her head during the first year of their relationship. Though, to be fair, it had been easier to notice them while reading than it had during conversation...so there had been many beneficial things about them being penpals for years before David found himself heading to France for university. "I think...we'll save that one for dance lesson ten or so," she laughed while her palm relaxed against his and fingers softly folded over his hand.

Rolling her shoulders a bit to relax them and straighten her posture for their waltz, Delilah's lips parted and her mouth opened and closed a couple of times while making mostly inaudible squeaks and nervous giggles. "..w-w-well..you know...pr-pro-proper etiquette for the Viennese Waltz is for the man to approaching their desired partner and kiss her hand. Their lips do not actually touch the back of her hand though and it's an air kiss and it is essential that it not make any noise..." An explanation that she unironically begun to whisper.
He was so full of bad jokes it took way less time than he thought for her to start getting some of them. Past David sure was the mvp for putting them in writing first. Though at this point he had forgotten most of the jokes in them. They must have been bad.

"Oh how much am i paying per dance lesson to get ten of them, Sensei?"

Now he had the image in his mind of her doing the cha cha slide and he had to say it was amusing compared to her normal practice and dance routine. He got her with that! Was just too easy and yet never gets old. Proper etiqeutte...yep yep she was rambling and he was enjoying it. Sounds very fancy if you have to so some air kisses.

"Does something bad happen if the hand gets kissed. Does a duel for your maidenhood happen or something"

He was just spitballin since that sounds like something old timey like a waltz is also
__________________

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« Atlantis FAQ | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247