sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 497 users online including...
Sunflower , hielchie , Karolinaofa , nstanalafran , MadMadamMalfoy

9 members
488 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Albert Kettleburn Era


Albert Kettleburn Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Albert Kettleburn [IC January 2081 - December 2086; OOC June 2013 - January 2015]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #1 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,050

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Delilah Ellerby
Second Year

x1
Default Pizza Parlor and Arcade
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Pizza Parlor and Arcade

Brightly colored walls and air redolent of pizza ingredients greet those who enter the Pizza Parlor. After ordering your food, take a seat at one of the wooden tables scattered about the parlor or booths against the wall and watch a bit of television while you wait for your order. The salad bar is off to the side of the ordering station for those who wish for one with their meal.

Towards the back, taking up a little over a third of the large building is the arcade room. Over a dozen arcade games are scattered around the room, all with flashy lights and obnoxious yet catchy tunes. Stick some Muggle coins into the machines and play one if you dare.

Lunch time is the best time to visit this place as that's when most of the Muggle families are at work or school, but if you prefer pizza for dinner then be prepared for the plethora of sticky fingered children bound to be running around the place. Despite all the Muggle families, the parlor is a great place to have a meal with friends and a fun place to have a date with your Ministry sweetheart. Just remember to be on your best behavior around the non-magical.
__________________
Follow :: @DelilahEllerby____________________

____________________Meet :: Delilah Ellerby

Last edited by Anna Banana; 04-01-2011 at 02:27 AM.
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMT
Mountain Troll
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 23,754

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Lelia Fernsby
Slug & Jiggers Apothecary

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kelton Raeburn
Scribbulus Writing Implements
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Aedan had been smelling the delicious pizza's from a distance. He looked around, wondering if he should enter the parlor or not. He was dressed as a muggle and ..well, he was half muggle so he knew how to act like one. He pushed the door open and the smell greeted him welcoming. He sniffed deeply and walked further. He stood in line in front of other muggles? or magical people? and waited.

The line was getting smaller and smaller and when he was in the middle of the line he saw it.... THE ARCADE ROOM! "Oh my MERLIN!" he tried not to run and keep his cool as he stepped out of line but still walked swiftly, a huge smirk on his lips. He hadn't been in one of these rooms since he was 13! and his parents had to literally drag the crying boy out of the arcade room that time. Ah good times, good times.

He went straight to the motorcycle as he checked his pockets for money. Luckily he always had muggle money and wizarding money with him in case he needed one of them. He swung his leg over the motor and pushed in a coin. The start up sign came with the highscores and Aedan NEEDED! to defeat the top person! The game started and he moved left to right with the motor, not caring if he was a 24 year old Ministry employee and absolutely NOT caring if the little kids behind him wanted a turn too. They should wait and kids are scary anyways...
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 03:14 AM   #3 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,046

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Jayden stood in the doorway to the pizza parlor and double checked his watch. He then looked up and down the street searching for Jade. Today they planned on taking their lunch break at the muggle pizza parlor. This would be a fantastic escape from all the ministry craziness.

Jayden considered this place a much needed break.

He glanced at the other side of the room and caught a glimpse of arcade games. He smirked and turned his attention back to the street. They'd have to play around with those.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 03:42 AM   #4 (permalink)


Moke
 
DH Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amongst Magic
Posts: 8,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Default
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Jayden stood in the doorway to the pizza parlor and double checked his watch. He then looked up and down the street searching for Jade. Today they planned on taking their lunch break at the muggle pizza parlor. This would be a fantastic escape from all the ministry craziness.

Jayden considered this place a much needed break.

He glanced at the other side of the room and caught a glimpse of arcade games. He smirked and turned his attention back to the street. They'd have to play around with those.
Jade quickly made her way down the street. She was just running a bit late. The shininess of the badge she received the other day had kind of distracted her, but she knew she had made plans and she was determined to make it there. Jayden had suggested the parlor and she was looking forward to it.

Spotting him as she rounded the corner, she smiled. There was her handsome boyfriend.

Picking up her speed, she hurried to meet him. "Sorry to keep you waiting love." she smiled. "Shiny objects and what not," she added with a wink.
__________________
Zara Bale

Cora SylvieSebLana

DH Vixen is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 04:23 AM   #5 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,046

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Vixen View Post
Jade quickly made her way down the street. She was just running a bit late. The shininess of the badge she received the other day had kind of distracted her, but she knew she had made plans and she was determined to make it there. Jayden had suggested the parlor and she was looking forward to it.

Spotting him as she rounded the corner, she smiled. There was her handsome boyfriend.

Picking up her speed, she hurried to meet him. "Sorry to keep you waiting love." she smiled. "Shiny objects and what not," she added with a wink.
"Oooh. Lucky you." Jayden said before gaving her a hug and kiss.

"I take it your department hasn't changed too much?" he asked walking toward an empty table. "All this Borr business is making our department bananas. I swear I've never met so many new people in one day." he said rubbing a hand on his forehead. "There were only 4 of us that stayed through the rearrangement. And out of that Armen is the only one with the same job."

He'd never been an against change, but completely rearranging the ministry -- well, that wasn't normal. He didn't care how much of a "lord" the guy was, this was a bit ridiculous.

"So what are you in the mood for?" he asked switching the topic to a much more enjoyable one.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 04:40 AM   #6 (permalink)


Moke
 
DH Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amongst Magic
Posts: 8,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Default
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
"Oooh. Lucky you." Jayden said before gaving her a hug and kiss.

"I take it your department hasn't changed too much?" he asked walking toward an empty table. "All this Borr business is making our department bananas. I swear I've never met so many new people in one day." he said rubbing a hand on his forehead. "There were only 4 of us that stayed through the rearrangement. And out of that Armen is the only one with the same job."

He'd never been an against change, but completely rearranging the ministry -- well, that wasn't normal. He didn't care how much of a "lord" the guy was, this was a bit ridiculous.

"So what are you in the mood for?" he asked switching the topic to a much more enjoyable one.
Jade laughed softly and returned his hug and kiss with her own. "You know how shiny new things amuse me." It was small and shiny, but it he knew just how fascinated she could get with shininess.

"It's changed a bit, but there is never a dull moment; so I'm taking in stride," she shrugged as she followed. Not being a division head was definitely different and moving from one chamber to the next was going to take some getting used to, but she was looking forward to the challenges. "A few of us moved around the department, but there are new faces and all. Again, never a dull moment. Keeps us all on our toes."

She was still reserving judgement on all this rearrangement, but she was still keeping her eyes open to everything. A few red light had gone off in her head about certain things, but she wasn't showing any real concern over it; well at least, not yet.

"How about something fun? Surprise me." she smiled. This was a needed break from all the craziness, so she wanted something different and not her norm.
__________________
Zara Bale

Cora SylvieSebLana

DH Vixen is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 05:05 AM   #7 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,046

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Vixen View Post
Jade laughed softly and returned his hug and kiss with her own. "You know how shiny new things amuse me." It was small and shiny, but it he knew just how fascinated she could get with shininess.

"It's changed a bit, but there is never a dull moment; so I'm taking in stride," she shrugged as she followed. Not being a division head was definitely different and moving from one chamber to the next was going to take some getting used to, but she was looking forward to the challenges. "A few of us moved around the department, but there are new faces and all. Again, never a dull moment. Keeps us all on our toes."

She was still reserving judgement on all this rearrangement, but she was still keeping her eyes open to everything. A few red light had gone off in her head about certain things, but she wasn't showing any real concern over it; well at least, not yet.

"How about something fun? Surprise me." she smiled. This was a needed break from all the craziness, so she wanted something different and not her norm.
"Yes, I do know." Jayden said with a smirk. It was one of the many things they first bonded over. In fact, he spent much of their first date hypnotized by her hair.

"I wish I could be able to do that." he said in a way oddly out of character. Something just hadn't set in right after all the recent changes. "I'm just hoping that all the muggle stuff dies down a bit." He'd never been one to complain about work, in fact he was usually really relaxed about things. But messing with muggle transportation had definitely put him on edge. And he seemed to have the odd feeling that someone was watching him.

He nodded as Jade said she was in the mood for something fun. Then he smirked getting an idea. "Something fun like Hawaiian?" he asked. "Or something fun like close your eyes and pick some numbers between 1 and 20 and we'll have that kind of pizza?"
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 05:32 AM   #8 (permalink)


Moke
 
DH Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amongst Magic
Posts: 8,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Default
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
"Yes, I do know." Jayden said with a smirk. It was one of the many things they first bonded over. In fact, he spent much of their first date hypnotized by her hair.

"I wish I could be able to do that." he said in a way oddly out of character. Something just hadn't set in right after all the recent changes. "I'm just hoping that all the muggle stuff dies down a bit." He'd never been one to complain about work, in fact he was usually really relaxed about things. But messing with muggle transportation had definitely put him on edge. And he seemed to have the odd feeling that someone was watching him.

He nodded as Jade said she was in the mood for something fun. Then he smirked getting an idea. "Something fun like Hawaiian?" he asked. "Or something fun like close your eyes and pick some numbers between 1 and 20 and we'll have that kind of pizza?"
"Most people would think me silly, but at least you understand," Jade smirked back as she flipped some of her hair over her shoulder. It was something they shared, their little quirks in life. Shiny things and hair flips and all. It was just them really.

"I just try to stay focused on the work," she shrugged. There was something going on, she could feel it in the air at times. "I'm hoping so as well, but there isn't too much we can do about it now. I think we should just keep working the best we can and then see what happens." There was no point in stirring the pot at the moment. Reaching over, she patted his hand and smiled. "I say, take it one day at a time. I'm sure everything will settle back to normal in no time and all will be okay." It was rather optimist of her, but it wasn't like their downfall was about to happen or something.

Noticing his smirk, she raised an eye and shook her head as a smirk graced her lips as well. "I'm think the numbers would be more fun. We can have Hawaiian another time. Let's live a little and let chance pick for us." The randomness of it would be refreshing for them.
__________________
Zara Bale

Cora SylvieSebLana

DH Vixen is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 06:03 PM   #9 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,046

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Vixen View Post
"Most people would think me silly, but at least you understand," Jade smirked back as she flipped some of her hair over her shoulder. It was something they shared, their little quirks in life. Shiny things and hair flips and all. It was just them really.

"I just try to stay focused on the work," she shrugged. There was something going on, she could feel it in the air at times. "I'm hoping so as well, but there isn't too much we can do about it now. I think we should just keep working the best we can and then see what happens." There was no point in stirring the pot at the moment. Reaching over, she patted his hand and smiled. "I say, take it one day at a time. I'm sure everything will settle back to normal in no time and all will be okay." It was rather optimist of her, but it wasn't like their downfall was about to happen or something.

Noticing his smirk, she raised an eye and shook her head as a smirk graced her lips as well. "I'm think the numbers would be more fun. We can have Hawaiian another time. Let's live a little and let chance pick for us." The randomness of it would be refreshing for them.
Jayden smirked at the hair flip. She looked so amazing when she did that. Not that she didn't always look that way of course. He'd just never gotten over the fact that his eyes where glued to her no matter how often she flipped her hair.

And he knew one day she'd take advantage of that. Unless she already. Which could have happened without her knowing seeing as he was hypnotized by it.

"You're absolutely right." he said placing his hand on hers. "Besides, lunch is way more important than ministry business anyway." he said glancing at the menu again.

"How about a 4 topping pizza?" he suggested. That way they each got to "pick" two.

He then placed his finger on a random spot on the menu. "Alright. Give me a number." he said still smirking. This was going to be fun.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)


Moke
 
DH Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amongst Magic
Posts: 8,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Default
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Jayden smirked at the hair flip. She looked so amazing when she did that. Not that she didn't always look that way of course. He'd just never gotten over the fact that his eyes where glued to her no matter how often she flipped her hair.

And he knew one day she'd take advantage of that. Unless she already. Which could have happened without her knowing seeing as he was hypnotized by it.

"You're absolutely right." he said placing his hand on hers. "Besides, lunch is way more important than ministry business anyway." he said glancing at the menu again.

"How about a 4 topping pizza?" he suggested. That way they each got to "pick" two.

He then placed his finger on a random spot on the menu. "Alright. Give me a number." he said still smirking. This was going to be fun.
Jade catch the smirk on his face and smirked as well. She was pretty sure that he knew, she did this to amuse him. It was just a silly quirk that she liked about him. His fascination with her hair was just a part of their relationship. Just as if he presented her with a shiny trinket, she would be in awe over it. They could very well take advantage of these quirks, but that just wasn't how they worked.

"I think being optimist is the best route at the moment," she smiled as she gave his hand a light squeeze. "At least until things calm down and we know more about things. Fly under the radar and all that stuff," she added. Things weren't always how they appeared. Best to observe before acting too much. "Yes, that is very true. An handsome guy once taught me that I couldn't hold myself up in the Ministry and forgo lunch. He was rather smart, if I say so myself," she added with a wink.

Glancing at the menu, she nodded. "4 toppings it is," she replied. Four was a good number and the different possibilities were good.

Taking a second to think, she smiled. "I'm think the number 8."
__________________
Zara Bale

Cora SylvieSebLana

DH Vixen is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 11:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

Doxy
 
GoldenSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sweetwater
Posts: 6,040

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default Anybody? :D
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

Emerald just got a break from work and decided to get some pizza. She slowly walked to the parlor, since there's no reason to hurry. She can smell the smell of all types of pizzas from the entrance. Hmmm...Emerald just loves pizzas! Perpperoni, sausage with onions on top! Emmy's getting pretty hungry.

She opened the glass door and walked slowly inside. Emerald just love this place! This is the place where you can buy delicious pizzas and play in the arcade! This is one of her favorite places to be...besides home of course.

Emmy's really getting hungry! She order two pieces of perpperoni with suasage and onions. Hmmm! She can't stand it any longer and sat hastily in an empty seat and began to eat. If only she can take some to work...

Whoa! New games in the arcade? Cool...

Emerald can't decide what to do next. She haven't been on one of those game thingys in a loooooong time. It's really confusing though, pressing all those buttons. But Emerald just looked around, trying to see if there's anyone she can chat with.
__________________
GoldenSnake is offline  
Old 05-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #12 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,046

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Vixen View Post
Jade catch the smirk on his face and smirked as well. She was pretty sure that he knew, she did this to amuse him. It was just a silly quirk that she liked about him. His fascination with her hair was just a part of their relationship. Just as if he presented her with a shiny trinket, she would be in awe over it. They could very well take advantage of these quirks, but that just wasn't how they worked.

"I think being optimist is the best route at the moment," she smiled as she gave his hand a light squeeze. "At least until things calm down and we know more about things. Fly under the radar and all that stuff," she added. Things weren't always how they appeared. Best to observe before acting too much. "Yes, that is very true. An handsome guy once taught me that I couldn't hold myself up in the Ministry and forgo lunch. He was rather smart, if I say so myself," she added with a wink.

Glancing at the menu, she nodded. "4 toppings it is," she replied. Four was a good number and the different possibilities were good.

Taking a second to think, she smiled. "I'm think the number 8."
Jayden chuckled. "Oh really?" he asked. "A handsome guy who was rather smart. What are the odds of that?"

He then lowered his voice and leaned forward. "Should I be worried?" he asked looking around as if a random smart, handsome man were about to appear.

He then nodded. "Eight." he repeated. He counted down 8 spots from where his finger was. "Alright. Our first topping is..." he began. He then let the pause continue to build up anticipation. "Green peppers." he finished.

"Your turn." he said. "I pick... erm... 5."
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 05-07-2011, 05:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
Deatheater 2251's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a state of panic
Posts: 1,310

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Connor Duncan Campbell
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luke James Dubois
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Slytherin's own Veela boy!

Mizuki walked into the pizza parlor glad for a break, and glad that Charles had agreed to have lunch with her. It would be nice to have a little social interaction as that had been few and far between since Connor had gone off to school. She had tried to bury herself in her work to fight off the pain of Nath's disappearance, the same as she had done when she was still in Japan. She missed the thrill of the special assignments she had done while there.

She took a seat, waiting for Charles to arrive before she placed an order. She wanted to find out what he wanted on the pizza. She was also curious to see how Kurumi was doing since classes had begun. She had taken quite a shine to the girl over the summer.
__________________
Deatheater 2251 is offline  
Old 05-07-2011, 10:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,575

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deatheater 2251 View Post
Mizuki walked into the pizza parlor glad for a break, and glad that Charles had agreed to have lunch with her. It would be nice to have a little social interaction as that had been few and far between since Connor had gone off to school. She had tried to bury herself in her work to fight off the pain of Nath's disappearance, the same as she had done when she was still in Japan. She missed the thrill of the special assignments she had done while there.

She took a seat, waiting for Charles to arrive before she placed an order. She wanted to find out what he wanted on the pizza. She was also curious to see how Kurumi was doing since classes had begun. She had taken quite a shine to the girl over the summer.
Reporter badge tucked safely in his coat pocket should the need arise, Charles made his way through the crowded streets outside the Ministry towards the pizza parlor where he had promised to meet Mizuki and pick her brain about THAT boy who thought he had the right to court his daughter and have lunch.

He stopped outside the arcade where he used to come to often as a boy and young Ministry worker and felt the little boy in him wanting to very much to come bursting out and ooze all over the controls...

...but he refrained for the time being and continued on his way.

Spotting Mizuki, he made his way over, keeping his face as pleasant as possible despite the growing agitation in the pit of his stomach over the fact that he could not SEE where that boy was at the moment in relation to his little princess.

"Good day, Mizuki," he smiled setting his briefcase down on the empty chair next to him and taking a seat. "I hope you were not waiting long. I got a little carried away redecorating the office."

And it looked so much better now.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & MO
Doxy
 
potterobsessionist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sweden [GMT+1]
Posts: 5,867

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Hartman
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Presley Ross

Diagon Alley Employee:
Stella Marie Reed
Daily Prophet News Reporter
Default
a bit of madness is key | miss chanandler bong | those cunning folks use any means

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
Aedan had been smelling the delicious pizza's from a distance. He looked around, wondering if he should enter the parlor or not. He was dressed as a muggle and ..well, he was half muggle so he knew how to act like one. He pushed the door open and the smell greeted him welcoming. He sniffed deeply and walked further. He stood in line in front of other muggles? or magical people? and waited.

The line was getting smaller and smaller and when he was in the middle of the line he saw it.... THE ARCADE ROOM! "Oh my MERLIN!" he tried not to run and keep his cool as he stepped out of line but still walked swiftly, a huge smirk on his lips. He hadn't been in one of these rooms since he was 13! and his parents had to literally drag the crying boy out of the arcade room that time. Ah good times, good times.

He went straight to the motorcycle as he checked his pockets for money. Luckily he always had muggle money and wizarding money with him in case he needed one of them. He swung his leg over the motor and pushed in a coin. The start up sign came with the highscores and Aedan NEEDED! to defeat the top person! The game started and he moved left to right with the motor, not caring if he was a 24 year old Ministry employee and absolutely NOT caring if the little kids behind him wanted a turn too. They should wait and kids are scary anyways...
Leanne hadn't really been in there before, which was why she was. She figured she had to see everything, get more aqquainted with the enviroments around her work. Yes, she that's right she had gotten a job at the Ministry which she still thought was rather cool and impressive.

When she entered the Pizza Parlor, she was just about to-

WHAAAA! It smelled good, so very good. Cheesy and un-healthy and just... Delicious. She stood with a goofy smile on her face for just a little while, deciding she should check out the arcade before fully devoting herself to eating all the pizzas in the place. But, games didn't really seem as important as pizzas did, perhaps just a quick glance.

What she saw was mildly amusing, a guy around her age or slightly older was playing some sort of game where he drove a muggle motorcycle. Oh, she's always wanted to fly one of those! Or drive them.. Ride them? Lead them? Whatever muggles did to them, she wanted to do it too because it looked like funnn. Forgetting about the pizzas only for a few seconds though she walked up to the guy who looked very concentrated, she looked at the machine curiously before looking back up at him.

"Is it difficult?" she asked curiously. TEACH ME! Ahem.
__________________
potterobsessionist is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 12:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
Deatheater 2251's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a state of panic
Posts: 1,310

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Connor Duncan Campbell
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luke James Dubois
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Slytherin's own Veela boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Reporter badge tucked safely in his coat pocket should the need arise, Charles made his way through the crowded streets outside the Ministry towards the pizza parlor where he had promised to meet Mizuki and pick her brain about THAT boy who thought he had the right to court his daughter and have lunch.

He stopped outside the arcade where he used to come to often as a boy and young Ministry worker and felt the little boy in him wanting to very much to come bursting out and ooze all over the controls...

...but he refrained for the time being and continued on his way.

Spotting Mizuki, he made his way over, keeping his face as pleasant as possible despite the growing agitation in the pit of his stomach over the fact that he could not SEE where that boy was at the moment in relation to his little princess.

"Good day, Mizuki," he smiled setting his briefcase down on the empty chair next to him and taking a seat. "I hope you were not waiting long. I got a little carried away redecorating the office."

And it looked so much better now.
"Good afternoon, Charles!" She smiled softly, but with stress and worry still etched around her eyes, which her smile did not reach. "I understand, work has been my life since Connor went to school. Home is just a place to sleep now." She replied in barely a whisper. She looked down and blushed at having been so personal. "It's just nice to have lunch with a new friend."

Inside she groaned. This was not Her. If she had all the resources she used to have, she would be searching for any sign of Nathaniel's whereabouts. She unconsciously twisted the jade serpent ring she wore on her right ring finger. In her former life that was her own special signal that something was up. Those close to her might have recognized it but here she was somewhat lost, alone.

"I have not ordered yet. I was not sure how you liked your Pizza. It's nice to be able to get away for a while." The thing was she could not get away from her thoughts.
__________________
Deatheater 2251 is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 12:57 AM   #17 (permalink)


Moke
 
DH Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amongst Magic
Posts: 8,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Default
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Jayden chuckled. "Oh really?" he asked. "A handsome guy who was rather smart. What are the odds of that?"

He then lowered his voice and leaned forward. "Should I be worried?" he asked looking around as if a random smart, handsome man were about to appear.

He then nodded. "Eight." he repeated. He counted down 8 spots from where his finger was. "Alright. Our first topping is..." he began. He then let the pause continue to build up anticipation. "Green peppers." he finished.

"Your turn." he said. "I pick... erm... 5."
Jade giggled softly and nodded. "Yup, a rather handsome and smart guy. He's a perfect package, if I say so myself," she smiled.

Leaning to hear him, she smirked and shook her head. "I don't believe so. Having one smart and handsome man is more than enough for me," she replied in a soft voice. Who needed another man when she had Jayden.

Placing her finger on a spot on the menu, she looked back up at him and smiled. "Green peppers sounds good," she nodded. Green peppers weren't all that bad. She would live with them on her pizza.

"Five," she repeated with a smile. Yes, this was going to be fun. Moving her finger up five spots from where her finger lay, she peeked over the top of her menu and smiled. "And our second topping is..." she started, pausing to add a little suspense. "Grilled chicken," she continued.

"And my next number will be," she smiled as she moved her finger to another spot. "12."
__________________
Zara Bale

Cora SylvieSebLana

DH Vixen is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 01:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMT
Mountain Troll
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 23,754

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Lelia Fernsby
Slug & Jiggers Apothecary

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kelton Raeburn
Scribbulus Writing Implements
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterobsessionist View Post
Leanne hadn't really been in there before, which was why she was. She figured she had to see everything, get more aqquainted with the enviroments around her work. Yes, she that's right she had gotten a job at the Ministry which she still thought was rather cool and impressive.

When she entered the Pizza Parlor, she was just about to-

WHAAAA! It smelled good, so very good. Cheesy and un-healthy and just... Delicious. She stood with a goofy smile on her face for just a little while, deciding she should check out the arcade before fully devoting herself to eating all the pizzas in the place. But, games didn't really seem as important as pizzas did, perhaps just a quick glance.

What she saw was mildly amusing, a guy around her age or slightly older was playing some sort of game where he drove a muggle motorcycle. Oh, she's always wanted to fly one of those! Or drive them.. Ride them? Lead them? Whatever muggles did to them, she wanted to do it too because it looked like funnn. Forgetting about the pizzas only for a few seconds though she walked up to the guy who looked very concentrated, she looked at
the machine curiously before looking back up at him.

"Is it difficult?" she asked curiously. TEACH ME! Ahem.
Left right right left. Aedan drove the motorcycle to the finish line with utmost concentration. Just one more round and he would win this game! Staring with a stupid grin on his lips to the screen he played the game for another two minutes and he had crossed the finish line. First place! A smug smile formed on his lips now but it died away when he saw he didn't get the highscore. Stupid thing. HE was suppose to be at the top, not some random kid! Hmpf.

Though of course he hadn't played this game ever since he was 13 so he thought it would be fair. The player above him had had more time to practise!
He was about to grab another coin when he heard a voice behind him. Aedan turned around on the motor and grinned. Hellllooo babe~ i mean woman. "It's really difficult" he said. " But i managed to get first place" He oh so obciously leaned back a bit to show her the 'FIRST PLACE' on the screen. Hehe

Stepping off the motorcycle, Aedan knew this woman was a witch. No muggle kid had never been on one of these things before! " Want to try?"
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 01:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,575

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deatheater 2251 View Post
"Good afternoon, Charles!" She smiled softly, but with stress and worry still etched around her eyes, which her smile did not reach. "I understand, work has been my life since Connor went to school. Home is just a place to sleep now." She replied in barely a whisper. She looked down and blushed at having been so personal. "It's just nice to have lunch with a new friend."

Inside she groaned. This was not Her. If she had all the resources she used to have, she would be searching for any sign of Nathaniel's whereabouts. She unconsciously twisted the jade serpent ring she wore on her right ring finger. In her former life that was her own special signal that something was up. Those close to her might have recognized it but here she was somewhat lost, alone.

"I have not ordered yet. I was not sure how you liked your Pizza. It's nice to be able to get away for a while." The thing was she could not get away from her thoughts.
"One does tend to get involved in ones work, especially when one is passionate about it," he chuckled. Or, when you are passionate about protecting someone. But there was no need to go into such details with her at this time. Although, he wasn't sure that he liked the comment about home just being a place to sleep. "Don't over work yourself," he said in a fatherly tone. "Take some time to yourself to walk in that lovely garden of yours with your husband."

The mystery man was her husband, right? He hadn't met the man, so he wasn't sure. His eyes flicked towards the ring she was toying with in a rather peculiar manner and kept his best poker face. Calm down, Charles. Remember your cover and what will happen if you blow it...

"I have always been a four cheese and mushrooms sort of man," he laughed. "Perhaps with some artichokes on it as well."

Yep, strange taste in food.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 01:52 AM   #20 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
Deatheater 2251's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a state of panic
Posts: 1,310

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Connor Duncan Campbell
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luke James Dubois
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Slytherin's own Veela boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

"One does tend to get involved in ones work, especially when one is passionate about it," he chuckled. Or, when you are passionate about protecting someone. But there was no need to go into such details with her at this time. Although, he wasn't sure that he liked the comment about home just being a place to sleep. "Don't over work yourself," he said in a fatherly tone. "Take some time to yourself to walk in that lovely garden of yours with your husband."

The mystery man was her husband, right? He hadn't met the man, so he wasn't sure. His eyes flicked towards the ring she was toying with in a rather peculiar manner and kept his best poker face. Calm down, Charles. Remember your cover and what will happen if you blow it...

"I have always been a four cheese and mushrooms sort of man," he laughed. "Perhaps with some artichokes on it as well."

Yep, strange taste in food.
Mizuki looked up at him, there was something familiar about his eyes, but she brushed it off. Geez Mizuki you're acting like a novice. What did Mr. Gaunt always say, never take anything for granted. If it's a random thought it's probably wrong unless it's recurring. She looked him in the eye again then looked down at her hands and the ruby ring with it's matching golden band on her left hand. "I'm afraid that is impossible Charles." She whispered. She would have allowed tears to fill her eyes but her training would not allow it. Never show pain unless you are near death's door. It was something she had almost forgotten.

"That sounds quite good actually. Would you mind If I had some Grilled chicken added to that? It's my favorite pizza that way." She asked, getting up to go place the order. "What would you like to drink?" She asked softly.
__________________
Deatheater 2251 is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 03:18 AM   #21 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,575

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deatheater 2251 View Post
Mizuki looked up at him, there was something familiar about his eyes, but she brushed it off. Geez Mizuki you're acting like a novice. What did Mr. Gaunt always say, never take anything for granted. If it's a random thought it's probably wrong unless it's recurring. She looked him in the eye again then looked down at her hands and the ruby ring with it's matching golden band on her left hand. "I'm afraid that is impossible Charles." She whispered. She would have allowed tears to fill her eyes but her training would not allow it. Never show pain unless you are near death's door. It was something she had almost forgotten.

"That sounds quite good actually. Would you mind If I had some Grilled chicken added to that? It's my favorite pizza that way." She asked, getting up to go place the order. "What would you like to drink?" She asked softly.
"We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible," Charles said nodding his head to her before taking a sip of pink water from a plastic bottle. At least, those were words that he often told his children when times were their bleakest.

Grilled chicken? He hadn't had that on pizza in years - one of the habits he had had to kick after the incident due to others observing him after certain changes had been made. "If you'd like," he nodded. "I have no personal agenda with chicken unless it is under cooked." He held up his water bottle and shook it. "Already have my drink. My daughter brewed it for me, with my supervision of course, before she returned to school. Sort of like a mild Wit-Sharpening Potion to help me with my assignments for the Daily Prophet." A HUGE grin appear on his slightly unshaven face and he reached into his coat pocket for his wallet photo album.

Of course Mizuki wanted to see baby pictures of his little princess, yes? Perhaps he should wait until after they had eaten as the sweetest type of dessert - at least for the eyes.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 04:22 AM   #22 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Sky Light walked into the Pizza Parlor, she was supposed to meet Joey here. She looked over at the Arcade she hadnt played a game in a long time..She still wasnt used to the whole ministry thing...And she sorta felt out of the loop...A lot! She needed a break and she was happy that Joey had called...
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 04:46 AM   #23 (permalink)
Slytherin

DoM
Jobberknoll
 
mellamaet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dreamland (GMT+8)
Posts: 4,044

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Anastasia Anders
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Catherina Rhea Black
Mysteries
x2
Default for anyone :)
|| Laura's walking popcorn || Lermaniac || Tazzie's Sugar || Mrs. Henderson

Cath walked out of the ministry building and looked around for a place to eat. she was terribly hungry and the water in the office was just not going to cut it.

Then she spotted a flashy pizza place at the side where a lot of people seem to be entering as well. Hmm, maybe the food is good? Copying the people around her, she entered the place and couldn't help but smile at the theme of the place. Very cozy.

She walked up to the ordering bar and said "Hi, could I have a couple of slices of Hawaiian pizza?" Yes, she had taken to a liking to that particular flavor since she had last had it "Oh, and coffee. with lots of cream and sugar." She needed something to wake her up.
__________________
mellamaet is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 06:14 AM   #24 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,046

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Vixen View Post
Jade giggled softly and nodded. "Yup, a rather handsome and smart guy. He's a perfect package, if I say so myself," she smiled.

Leaning to hear him, she smirked and shook her head. "I don't believe so. Having one smart and handsome man is more than enough for me," she replied in a soft voice. Who needed another man when she had Jayden.

Placing her finger on a spot on the menu, she looked back up at him and smiled. "Green peppers sounds good," she nodded. Green peppers weren't all that bad. She would live with them on her pizza.

"Five," she repeated with a smile. Yes, this was going to be fun. Moving her finger up five spots from where her finger lay, she peeked over the top of her menu and smiled. "And our second topping is..." she started, pausing to add a little suspense. "Grilled chicken," she continued.

"And my next number will be," she smiled as she moved her finger to another spot. "12."
Jayden laughed and shook his head a little. "Well. You're guy is very lucky." he said. "Because you are the smartest, most amazing woman I know." he said.

"Ohh. Grilled chicken. I didn't even know that I was in the mood for that." he said. It was true. He had been craving it ever since it was mentioned. It was amazing how things tended to work that way. It was a mystery. Maybe Jade studied phenomenon like this at work.

"12 it is." he said counting down 12 spots. "Tomatoes." he announced. That didn't sound too bad. It was almost like they were getting a second helping of sauce.

"I think I'll go with... hmmm... 3." he said.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 05-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & MO
Doxy
 
potterobsessionist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sweden [GMT+1]
Posts: 5,867

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Hartman
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Presley Ross

Diagon Alley Employee:
Stella Marie Reed
Daily Prophet News Reporter
Default
a bit of madness is key | miss chanandler bong | those cunning folks use any means

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
Left right right left. Aedan drove the motorcycle to the finish line with utmost concentration. Just one more round and he would win this game! Staring with a stupid grin on his lips to the screen he played the game for another two minutes and he had crossed the finish line. First place! A smug smile formed on his lips now but it died away when he saw he didn't get the highscore. Stupid thing. HE was suppose to be at the top, not some random kid! Hmpf.

Though of course he hadn't played this game ever since he was 13 so he thought it would be fair. The player above him had had more time to practise!
He was about to grab another coin when he heard a voice behind him. Aedan turned around on the motor and grinned. Hellllooo babe~ i mean woman. "It's really difficult" he said. " But i managed to get first place" He oh so obciously leaned back a bit to show her the 'FIRST PLACE' on the screen. Hehe

Stepping off the motorcycle, Aedan knew this woman was a witch. No muggle kid had never been on one of these things before! " Want to try?"
Leanne glanced at the screen quickly but she didn't fail to notice the 'FIRST PLACE' that stood out, that guy must have been good. She resisted the urge to whistle out loud and completely worhip the stranger, she didn't want to seem like that weird person who have never rode one of those.

If she wanted to try? She looked at him with a grin slowly spreading. "Sure!" she said and took a hold of the handle, then her mind went blank. What if it got completely out of hand and she zoomed out of there on a machine she couldn't control? After all, muggles did have weird things to make up for them not having any magic. And the guy had said that it was very difficult...

"You know I'm not very good at these... Things." she said with a small laugh. "I'm really much better at a broom-" ALERT, the guy was probably muggle (from the looks of his motorcycle skills) and here she was about to say she flied a broom. "A brrrrrrrrom. You know brrrom, like.... Car..." Good save. Not. Now she seemed mental.
__________________
potterobsessionist is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209