sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 762 users online including...
lorenepp2 , pharmacepticacom , errkermaso , Emzily , astrocat , veuhoveckelynd , reicheralde , msulimaanto

13 members
749 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Albert Kettleburn Era


Albert Kettleburn Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Albert Kettleburn [IC January 2081 - December 2086; OOC June 2013 - January 2015]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2014, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,606

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default British Tele-PHOTO-Booth
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee


Located near the entry way of the Museum, you'll see a rather interesting sight...Or perhaps not too interesting. Classic red British telephone booths are an important piece of magical history, considering one has acted as an entrance to the Ministry establishment for years. These particular booths, however, is quite unique from their red brethren.

All you have to do is step forward and peek inside. What would normally contain a telephone for dialing numbers, holds instead automated photography equipment. It's a much more spacious affair, too, housing benches and curtains. Just the appropriate amount of area and light for this type of youthful photography.

Have you chosen to dazzle us with your dated costumes? Grab a friend or two and jump into the booth. Need props to create an interesting scene? We've got you covered there, too. Just towards the corner of the booth, a trunk is in place, full of fake wigs, mustaches, swords, and wands. Don't worry too much about crowding, either. Additional charms are in place to expand as needed! Are you dressed from head to toe?

Prepare to strike a pose!
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 06-07-2014, 08:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMGS & DERP
Niffler
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Finbar A.M. Murphy
Default Ali/Vic. <3
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Was that a phone booth? Photo booth? Phone booth? O______________O

Jamie walked closer to the telephone booth. Blink. Blink. Blink. The closer Jamie walked towards it the more and more he noticed that it was a telephone booth but it was also a photo booth. Jamie jumped up and down. This was the best day of his life. Well sort of. But still it was still a really, really awesome and beautiful night. Jamie wanted to take so many pictures because photo booths were so much fun.
__________________
[

you're from one side of the tracks & I live on the other why we don't see eye-to-eye
really ain't no wonder but you got the rock & I got the roll you got the heart & I got the soul


let's find a way around it let's find a way around it let's just be friends hey, what do you say?
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 06-07-2014, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,522

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fourth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Was that a phone booth? Photo booth? Phone booth? O______________O

Jamie walked closer to the telephone booth. Blink. Blink. Blink. The closer Jamie walked towards it the more and more he noticed that it was a telephone booth but it was also a photo booth. Jamie jumped up and down. This was the best day of his life. Well sort of. But still it was still a really, really awesome and beautiful night. Jamie wanted to take so many pictures because photo booths were so much fun.
Victoria had found herself bored, and not because the Gala wasn't lovely, no it was very lovely. The Department Heads or whomever put all the effort into making this so nice for the employees did a fantastic job. She was just a little lonely and seeing all the coupled people wasn't helping really.

As she walked around exploring she noticed someone that seemed a bit excited and she couldn't help but chuckle. "Going to get your picture taken?" She had met Jamie a few years back and he never seemed upset or mad about anything. The man had a very happy tone about him and she always enjoyed speaking with him.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 06-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMGS & DERP
Niffler
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Finbar A.M. Murphy
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Victoria had found herself bored, and not because the Gala wasn't lovely, no it was very lovely. The Department Heads or whomever put all the effort into making this so nice for the employees did a fantastic job. She was just a little lonely and seeing all the coupled people wasn't helping really.

As she walked around exploring she noticed someone that seemed a bit excited and she couldn't help but chuckle. "Going to get your picture taken?" She had met Jamie a few years back and he never seemed upset or mad about anything. The man had a very happy tone about him and she always enjoyed speaking with him.
Before the thirty-three year old walked into the photo booth he heard a voice. Before even turning around he already knew the person that was speaking to him. Jamie flailed his arms a little then turned around. "VIC! MY FAVORITE PERSON!" Jamie said with a huge grin on his face. He hadn't seen her in so long. Jamie remembered that she was the very first friend that he had made when he joined the ministry.

Jamie moved away from the photo booth and walked towards Victoria and gave her a big bear hug. He loved to give people hugs, hugs were the best to receive from people. "I am!" He was so excited to be here because he actually gone to one of these gala/party things for the first or second time since being at the ministry. "You wanna join me? Come on! It'll be fun!" Jamie said finally letting go of Victoria.
__________________
[

you're from one side of the tracks & I live on the other why we don't see eye-to-eye
really ain't no wonder but you got the rock & I got the roll you got the heart & I got the soul


let's find a way around it let's find a way around it let's just be friends hey, what do you say?
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 06-08-2014, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,522

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fourth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Before the thirty-three year old walked into the photo booth he heard a voice. Before even turning around he already knew the person that was speaking to him. Jamie flailed his arms a little then turned around. "VIC! MY FAVORITE PERSON!" Jamie said with a huge grin on his face. He hadn't seen her in so long. Jamie remembered that she was the very first friend that he had made when he joined the ministry.

Jamie moved away from the photo booth and walked towards Victoria and gave her a big bear hug. He loved to give people hugs, hugs were the best to receive from people. "I am!" He was so excited to be here because he actually gone to one of these gala/party things for the first or second time since being at the ministry. "You wanna join me? Come on! It'll be fun!" Jamie said finally letting go of Victoria.
She was certainly blushing as he called her his favorite person. "I highly doubt that, but it's wonderful to see you too." How couldn't she be happy to see him after such a welcoming greeting. Seeing him come towards her she opened her arms knowingly. The hugs was welcoming after spending most of the evening alone. "Having a good holiday?" He seemed to be at least.

"Did you bring a date with you?" Though him being alone at a photobooth made her think the answer was a no, but she could be in the loo or with a friend chatting. Glancing back at the booth and then to Jamie she laughed, "You have to be kidding? Why on earth would you want me in your picture." All the younger prettier girls he could pull into a fun photobooth he was asking her.

Though she couldn't help but laugh at the thought, "Why not, let's get our picture taken."
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 06-08-2014, 02:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMGS & DERP
Niffler
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Finbar A.M. Murphy
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She was certainly blushing as he called her his favorite person. "I highly doubt that, but it's wonderful to see you too." How couldn't she be happy to see him after such a welcoming greeting. Seeing him come towards her she opened her arms knowingly. The hugs was welcoming after spending most of the evening alone. "Having a good holiday?" He seemed to be at least.

"Did you bring a date with you?" Though him being alone at a photobooth made her think the answer was a no, but she could be in the loo or with a friend chatting. Glancing back at the booth and then to Jamie she laughed, "You have to be kidding? Why on earth would you want me in your picture." All the younger prettier girls he could pull into a fun photobooth he was asking her.

Though she couldn't help but laugh at the thought, "Why not, let's get our picture taken."
Jamie shook his head disappointedly at her. "We don't need any of that negative energy! You are my favorite friend! I may have other friends too but you're my favorite." He had to say it twice just so it would sink into Victoria's head. He wanted her to know that she did mean something to him because she really did mean a lot to him even if they haven't been talking that much lately. Holiday? Oh yeah it was Christmas and New Years time again. Jamie shrugged. "I think my parents and siblings forgot to invite me to their party but other than that it's perfect. What about your holiday?" Jamie beams down at her. No matter what life throws at Jamie he's always happy about it.

Did he bring a date? Jamie burst out laughing. "Do you think I could mange to get myself a date? Nah, I was just slow dancing on the dance floor by myseld not that long ago." Man was his partner quite the dancer. Besides that he just didn't have the guts to tell Athena that he really likes her let along as her on a date. Jamie blinked at her for a second. "Do you really not know of beautiful you are? Do I have to drag you over to that booth in oder to get a picture with you?" Jamie shook his head at her.

"WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!" Jamie jumped up and down. The thirty-three year old picked Vic up into a hug and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you!"
__________________
[

you're from one side of the tracks & I live on the other why we don't see eye-to-eye
really ain't no wonder but you got the rock & I got the roll you got the heart & I got the soul


let's find a way around it let's find a way around it let's just be friends hey, what do you say?
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 06-08-2014, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,522

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fourth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Jamie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Jamie shook his head disappointedly at her. "We don't need any of that negative energy! You are my favorite friend! I may have other friends too but you're my favorite." He had to say it twice just so it would sink into Victoria's head. He wanted her to know that she did mean something to him because she really did mean a lot to him even if they haven't been talking that much lately. Holiday? Oh yeah it was Christmas and New Years time again. Jamie shrugged. "I think my parents and siblings forgot to invite me to their party but other than that it's perfect. What about your holiday?" Jamie beams down at her. No matter what life throws at Jamie he's always happy about it.

Did he bring a date? Jamie burst out laughing. "Do you think I could mange to get myself a date? Nah, I was just slow dancing on the dance floor by myseld not that long ago." Man was his partner quite the dancer. Besides that he just didn't have the guts to tell Athena that he really likes her let along as her on a date. Jamie blinked at her for a second. "Do you really not know of beautiful you are? Do I have to drag you over to that booth in oder to get a picture with you?" Jamie shook his head at her.

"WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!" Jamie jumped up and down. The thirty-three year old picked Vic up into a hug and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you!"


How couldn’t she smile at that, “Well if you say so, I guess I have to believe you.” Her lonely mood was lifting being near Jamie. He was so sweet all the time and so happy. There wasn’t a moment you could be sad around him. “I guess I can see how a single mother of three can be entertaining.” She chuckled at him. There really wasn’t a dull moment in her life where her children are concerned. She frowned when he said about his parents, but he didn’t seemed phased by it. “You should have owled, I had plenty of room. You could have been my babysitter for the afternoon.” She joked with him, but knew he’d be perfect with the kids.

“Jamie there is no reason you couldn’t have a date. Look at you, you are adorable and so fun to be around. Any girl would be lucky to have you.” Her friend needed to give himself more credit. He was slow dancing alone, “I like to dance, next time find me. It’s been forever since I’ve been dancing and since I’m dateless tonight as well why not dance with a friend.” Friend dancing was just as fun as couple dating so they could have fun together.

The blush was getting deeper as he said about her beauty, really she wasn’t, but that was sweet of him. “Well thank you.” The next thing she knew she was being picked up and kissed on the cheek. “Goodness if that’s all it took to love me.” She chuckled, “alright to the photobooth.” This was going to be fun.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 04:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMGS & DERP
Niffler
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Finbar A.M. Murphy
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
How couldn’t she smile at that, “Well if you say so, I guess I have to believe you.” Her lonely mood was lifting being near Jamie. He was so sweet all the time and so happy. There wasn’t a moment you could be sad around him. “I guess I can see how a single mother of three can be entertaining.” She chuckled at him. There really wasn’t a dull moment in her life where her children are concerned. She frowned when he said about his parents, but he didn’t seemed phased by it. “You should have owled, I had plenty of room. You could have been my babysitter for the afternoon.” She joked with him, but knew he’d be perfect with the kids.

“Jamie there is no reason you couldn’t have a date. Look at you, you are adorable and so fun to be around. Any girl would be lucky to have you.” Her friend needed to give himself more credit. He was slow dancing alone, “I like to dance, next time find me. It’s been forever since I’ve been dancing and since I’m dateless tonight as well why not dance with a friend.” Friend dancing was just as fun as couple dating so they could have fun together.

The blush was getting deeper as he said about her beauty, really she wasn’t, but that was sweet of him. “Well thank you.” The next thing she knew she was being picked up and kissed on the cheek. “Goodness if that’s all it took to love me.” She chuckled, “alright to the photobooth.” This was going to be fun.
Jameson chuckled a little. "You know you really don't have to believe me, right?" It was simple as that, Jamie didn't think people really had to believe him when he gave them compliments but it was their choice if they wanted to. Jamie put his fist in the air. "SINGLES MOTHERS RUN THIS WORLD! WOOOT! But on a serious note how is the sunny boy and your twinies?" He asked because he cared but he could have asked in a normal manner instead of in his lame Jameson Carmichael way but there was no stopping him right now. "If I was smart enough I would have owled you but I just thought you would be super busy with getting ready for the gala and your babies." Which by the way Victoria looked stunning, like a Queen.

ALL HAIL QUEEN VICTORIA...MAROON.


Jamie shrugged. "Well, I know but I get nervous around the females. Or well some woman think I'm way to weird and way to happy all the time. If I could turn off the happiness switch I would but even if I could I wouldn't because I would have to struggle through depression again." Those were not fun times for him. When you look at Jamie you wouldn't think that someone so happy go lucky like him would have suffered from depression. "You know what? Next time I'm going to find you and drag you out on to the dance floor." That was not a threat it was a promise. No more dancing to slow songs alone for Jamie Carmichael.

The thirty-three year old noticed the blush on her cheeks, he was finally doing something right. Jamie beamed at her. Jamie set Victoria back on to the ground and grinned. "You're always loved by me the most and don't forget that." He was going to make sure that she was never going to forget that. Jamie grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into one of the photo-phone-booths.
__________________
[

you're from one side of the tracks & I live on the other why we don't see eye-to-eye
really ain't no wonder but you got the rock & I got the roll you got the heart & I got the soul


let's find a way around it let's find a way around it let's just be friends hey, what do you say?
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 06-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #9 (permalink)




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,522

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fourth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Jamie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Jameson chuckled a little. "You know you really don't have to believe me, right?" It was simple as that, Jamie didn't think people really had to believe him when he gave them compliments but it was their choice if they wanted to. Jamie put his fist in the air. "SINGLES MOTHERS RUN THIS WORLD! WOOOT! But on a serious note how is the sunny boy and your twinies?" He asked because he cared but he could have asked in a normal manner instead of in his lame Jameson Carmichael way but there was no stopping him right now. "If I was smart enough I would have owled you but I just thought you would be super busy with getting ready for the gala and your babies." Which by the way Victoria looked stunning, like a Queen.

ALL HAIL QUEEN VICTORIA...MAROON.


Jamie shrugged. "Well, I know but I get nervous around the females. Or well some woman think I'm way to weird and way to happy all the time. If I could turn off the happiness switch I would but even if I could I wouldn't because I would have to struggle through depression again." Those were not fun times for him. When you look at Jamie you wouldn't think that someone so happy go lucky like him would have suffered from depression. "You know what? Next time I'm going to find you and drag you out on to the dance floor." That was not a threat it was a promise. No more dancing to slow songs alone for Jamie Carmichael.

The thirty-three year old noticed the blush on her cheeks, he was finally doing something right. Jamie beamed at her. Jamie set Victoria back on to the ground and grinned. "You're always loved by me the most and don't forget that." He was going to make sure that she was never going to forget that. Jamie grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into one of the photo-phone-booths.



She couldn’t deny that her evening did improve with Jamie being around, “I know I don’t have to, but there is something about being around you that always just makes it hard not to.” She enjoyed her friend and his happy nature. She jumped a little at his raise in voice, but she couldn’t help but blush a bit at his words. “Well thank you we try.” She wasn’t sure running the world was what she was trying to do, but she did what she had to. Though Jon and Charely did help a lot, so she couldn’t say she was fully on her own with her children. “Bart is great, he’s healed up almost 100% from that stroke last year. He’s back at that school.” She still wasn’t fully thrilled by that, but he seemed happy and it didn’t seem anything weird was going on. “They girls are great. They are walking so all over the house now.” She loved her children and it showed when she talked about them. She couldn’t believe her girls were walking and talking some. “They grow up so fast.”

So she wasn’t a normal female to him? Good to know. Shaking her head and laughing a bit, “Well I think you do fine and any woman who couldn’t enjoy being around you is crazy.” Her laughter and smile faded with his words, “Oh Jamie that’s awful.” She had some of her own issues after the twins so she could relate a little. “I really enjoy your happy, but if you don’t, there has to be a way for a happy medium?” She hoped at least. “You wouldn’t have to drag me, I love to dance, it would be my honor to dance with you.”

She couldn’t help but hug him again after he set her down, [b] “I won’t and don’t you forget you’re always loved by me too.” One of her closest and favorite friends. Following him into the photobooth she glanced around, “So silly or just smiling? Oh or maybe a few of each?” They could really have fun with this.


__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 06-16-2014, 04:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMGS & DERP
Niffler
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Finbar A.M. Murphy
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She couldn’t deny that her evening did improve with Jamie being around, “I know I don’t have to, but there is something about being around you that always just makes it hard not to.” She enjoyed her friend and his happy nature. She jumped a little at his raise in voice, but she couldn’t help but blush a bit at his words. “Well thank you we try.” She wasn’t sure running the world was what she was trying to do, but she did what she had to. Though Jon and Charely did help a lot, so she couldn’t say she was fully on her own with her children. “Bart is great, he’s healed up almost 100% from that stroke last year. He’s back at that school.” She still wasn’t fully thrilled by that, but he seemed happy and it didn’t seem anything weird was going on. “They girls are great. They are walking so all over the house now.” She loved her children and it showed when she talked about them. She couldn’t believe her girls were walking and talking some. “They grow up so fast.”

So she wasn’t a normal female to him? Good to know. Shaking her head and laughing a bit, “Well I think you do fine and any woman who couldn’t enjoy being around you is crazy.” Her laughter and smile faded with his words, “Oh Jamie that’s awful.” She had some of her own issues after the twins so she could relate a little. “I really enjoy your happy, but if you don’t, there has to be a way for a happy medium?” She hoped at least. “You wouldn’t have to drag me, I love to dance, it would be my honor to dance with you.”

She couldn’t help but hug him again after he set her down, [b] “I won’t and don’t you forget you’re always loved by me too.” One of her closest and favorite friends. Following him into the photobooth she glanced around, “So silly or just smiling? Oh or maybe a few of each?” They could really have fun with this.
Jamie wondered if Victoria was having a good time tonight. Jamie had a feeling that she had better and snobbish people to hang out with and drink expensive champagne than spending time with him. Jamie was fine with that, if it's even true and it is then he's still fine with it. Jamie wasn't one to judge but sometimes just sometimes there were snobby people that made him a little judgmental but he tried to keep that in his head and not say it out loud and so far he hadn't said a word about it anyone. "I don't pressure people to hang out with me. Do I?" This was an interesting question that he wanted the answer to. "I'm sure you don't try you all succeed." Jamie smiled. The thirty-three year old had almost forgot about what happened last school year. It was more Jamie trying to put it in the past because he had seen it first hand and it was horrible to see that. "That's so good to hear, I didn't like having to go to Hogwarts and seeing that. I have nightmares about that time there...still." If Jamie had the choice he wouldn't have let his child go back to Hogwarts after something like that had happened. No child should be older than their parents. Jamie still had nightmares of seeing the students all old and wrinkly and pretty much on their death bed. It broke his hear to even see it. The nightmares didn't help to try and forget it.

Jamie even thought of himself as hard to handle, crazy and on an energy drink without even drinking one. O_O "Sometimes I think a woman has to be somewhat crazy to even think about dating me." The relationship department wasn't one that he was strong at or confident at. For someone who was always happy he sure put himself down when it came to being in a relationship. "I enjoy my happy sometimes but there's times when I just think I'm annoying people with my personality or when people think I'm being fake." Was he going off topic? Jamie wasn't even sure right now.

PICTURE TIIIIIME. After Jamie had set her down he was surprised that Victoria had hugged him so he hugged her tightly. Hugs were still the best thing ever. Jamie thought about what she was saying. There had to be at least one normal picture. The healer wasn't one to take to many normal pictures but he would take one for Victoria. "We should do one or two normal pictures and the other should be funny and weird, Queen Victoria." There, now Jamie had a nickname for Vic and it wasn't normal and that was best part.
__________________
[

you're from one side of the tracks & I live on the other why we don't see eye-to-eye
really ain't no wonder but you got the rock & I got the roll you got the heart & I got the soul


let's find a way around it let's find a way around it let's just be friends hey, what do you say?
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 06-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Çoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Angelina felt only a little bad for cutting her boyfriend's meal short. He...wasn't that hungry, right? ...probably not. Being an artist herself, she was of course atracted to this side of the museum where there was a photo booth!

"C'mon, let's take our first picture together." Cute, no?

StarShine is offline  
Old 06-22-2014, 10:58 PM   #12 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,234

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Angelina felt only a little bad for cutting her boyfriend's meal short. He...wasn't that hungry, right? ...probably not. Being an artist herself, she was of course atracted to this side of the museum where there was a photo booth!

"C'mon, let's take our first picture together." Cute, no?

Simon followed her lead away from the buffet, not bothered by the loss of food too much. There would be plenty of time for that. They wound their way back towards the entrance and stopped in front of phonebooths. Well phonebooths that weren't really phonebooths, a staple for the ministry...but with a twist.

A photo booth?

That was unexpected, more for the celebration to have than just for Angelina to be drawn to. First photo...as a couple. That was a milestone for sure. And here they were all dressed up fancy. Might as well go for it. "Alright...sure," the auror said finally agreeing. "Ladies first," he said, holding open the door for her.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 06-23-2014, 06:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Çoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Simon followed her lead away from the buffet, not bothered by the loss of food too much. There would be plenty of time for that. They wound their way back towards the entrance and stopped in front of phonebooths. Well phonebooths that weren't really phonebooths, a staple for the ministry...but with a twist.

A photo booth?

That was unexpected, more for the celebration to have than just for Angelina to be drawn to. First photo...as a couple. That was a milestone for sure. And here they were all dressed up fancy. Might as well go for it. "Alright...sure," the auror said finally agreeing. "Ladies first," he said, holding open the door for her.
Was he... reluctant? Angelina hoped not. That wouldn't be good. They both had to be happy for the first photo, see?

She entered, trying not to look too nervous for the fear that he didn't really want it, and looked around. Wigs and everything? How thoughtful and artistic! She wanted to try all the wigs on him but she held herself back.

"C'mon, a neat photo first." Then they would have fun, if he wanted too.

StarShine is offline  
Old 06-23-2014, 10:26 PM   #14 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,234

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Was he... reluctant? Angelina hoped not. That wouldn't be good. They both had to be happy for the first photo, see?

She entered, trying not to look too nervous for the fear that he didn't really want it, and looked around. Wigs and everything? How thoughtful and artistic! She wanted to try all the wigs on him but she held herself back.

"C'mon, a neat photo first." Then they would have fun, if he wanted too.

Neat photo first...?

That comment got a raised eyebrow from Simon as he climbed into the photo booth behind Angelina. It implied there might be some craziness involved in the next one. What had he gotten himself into? A question that could be somewhat answered when he himself spotted the trunk of props and such in the larger-than-it-appeared interior. The woman was a creative spirit after all.

The auror took a seat on one of the benches awaiting Angelina to join him with her flouncy skirt. His arm ready to wrap around her waist as they took the shot, a smile on his face.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 06-24-2014, 09:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Çoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default This is how the photo is taken, right? *fidgets*
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Neat photo first...?

That comment got a raised eyebrow from Simon as he climbed into the photo booth behind Angelina. It implied there might be some craziness involved in the next one. What had he gotten himself into? A question that could be somewhat answered when he himself spotted the trunk of props and such in the larger-than-it-appeared interior. The woman was a creative spirit after all.

The auror took a seat on one of the benches awaiting Angelina to join him with her flouncy skirt. His arm ready to wrap around her waist as they took the shot, a smile on his face.
Angelina wasn't sure what to do for it to take their photo, but she also failed to se a button, so she half-lay her head on her boyfriend (!!!)'s shoulder, wrapped her arm around his waist too and smiled her best one. After a few moments, a smoke appeared and their photo was there for them to grab.

She moved forward and took it to show it to him.

"What do ya think?" Beautiful, wasn't it?

StarShine is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209