sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 490 users online including...
ldgoldyahoo , sweetpinkpixie , infiveant , Bogdanrik , amrdamluci , Antoniogsb , lorenepp2 , tzeltzkare , Antoniojbl , Davidfuh

29 members
461 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Albert Kettleburn Era


Albert Kettleburn Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Albert Kettleburn [IC January 2081 - December 2086; OOC June 2013 - January 2015]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2011, 03:49 AM   #26 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Blake walked into the room after having his visit with Mr. Boss-man. He didn't really feel like doing work, but eh it was about Quidditch so it's well worth it. As he walked to find his work area he passed by a new face. " 'Lo. I'm Blake Evergreen." He said cooily. "Work for the rules and regulations committee."
Keylee May turned her blue eyes up and looked at the man in front of her "Hello Blake I'm Keylee May." she said. " I work for the Rules and Equipment Regulations. How about you?" she asked kinda shy like
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 05-26-2011, 07:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Kappa
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #9b111 | #36454f
Posts: 13,436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jonah Upstead
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Botros
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
Keylee May turned her blue eyes up and looked at the man in front of her "Hello Blake I'm Keylee May." she said. " I work for the Rules and Equipment Regulations. How about you?" she asked kinda shy like
Blake smiled, "Nice to meet you Keylee." Wait hadn't he just said that he worked for Rules and Equipment Regulations?

Blink.

This girl must have hard hearing or something. "Oh really, me too." Thank goodness he wasn't working alone! "So Erm I guess we're partners then? Work together?" He held up a finger as he ran off to grab the folder from his desk before running back to Keylee. "Right, well this is our assignment."
__________________
Days of Potter 2022: Which Luna Quote Are You?_____________________ ____________

"a wrackspurt - they're invisible.
they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy."
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 05-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #28 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Blake smiled, "Nice to meet you Keylee." Wait hadn't he just said that he worked for Rules and Equipment Regulations?

Blink.

This girl must have hard hearing or something. "Oh really, me too." Thank goodness he wasn't working alone! "So Erm I guess we're partners then? Work together?" He held up a finger as he ran off to grab the folder from his desk before running back to Keylee. "Right, well this is our assignment."
Opps guesse you did " Keylee said blushing Keylee waits for him to come back and see what there assignment is. She was glad that she wasn't working alone either.
Keylee see's him coming back and waits to know what the assignment is.
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 05-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #29 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Kappa
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #9b111 | #36454f
Posts: 13,436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jonah Upstead
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Botros
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
Opps guesse you did " Keylee said blushing Keylee waits for him to come back and see what there assignment is. She was glad that she wasn't working alone either.
Keylee see's him coming back and waits to know what the assignment is.
"Right well this is the folder that I was talking about." Blake handed her the folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Assignment As Posted In Announcement Thread
Latest model of racing brooms need to be inspected (a few aren't safe). Find out which models need to be banned from the market (Evergreen has the folder).
He read what the paper said and smiled at the mention of his name. "So should we get started on that then?"
__________________
Days of Potter 2022: Which Luna Quote Are You?_____________________ ____________

"a wrackspurt - they're invisible.
they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy."
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 05-27-2011, 01:14 AM   #30 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Grabing the folder and looking it over. She trunes " Yep lets go take a look at them" she replyes handing him back the folder.
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 05-27-2011, 03:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

"I got my work done" J.J. Starr says to anyone who is listening. "How is everybody else doing?" Joe Jon Montcenaggio asked everybody. "Here is my work" J.J. smiled.

Week 1
Ballycastle Bats vs. Appleby Arrows
Chudley Cannons vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Falmouth Falcons vs. Holyhead Harpies
Montrose Magpies vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Pride of Portree vs. Puddlemere United
Wigtown Wanderers vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Wimbourne Wasps - bye

Week 2
Holyhead Harpies vs. Appleby Arrows
Montrose Magpies vs. Chudley Cannons
Pride of Portree vs. Falmouth Falcons
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Puddlemere United
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Wigtown Wanderers vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Ballycastle Bats - bye

Week 3
Appleby Arrows vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Pride of Portree vs. Chudley Cannons
Montrose Magpies vs. Holyhead Harpies
Falmouth Falcons vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Puddlemere United
Ballycastle Bats vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Tutshill Tornadoes - bye

Week 4
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Ballycastle Bats
Chudley Cannons vs. Falmouth Falcons
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Holyhead Harpies
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Montrose Magpies
Puddlemere United vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Appleby Arrows vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Pride of Portree - bye

Week 5
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Ballycastle Bats
Appleby Arrows vs. Falmouth Falcons
Chudley Cannons Vs. Holyhead Harpies
Wigtown Wanderers vs. Montrose Magpies
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Pride of Portree
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Puddlemere United - bye

Week 6
Puddlemere United vs. Appleby Arrows
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Falmouth Falcons
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Ballycastle Bats vs. Montrose Magpies
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Pride of Portree
Holyhead Harpies vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Chudley Cannons - bye

Week 7
Chudley Cannons vs. Appleby Arrows
Falmouth Falcons vs. Ballycastle Bats
Wigtown Wanderers vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Pride of Portree vs. Montrose Magpies
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Puddlemere United
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Holyhead Harpies - bye

Week 8
Chudley Cannons vs. Ballycastle Bats
Holyhead Harpies vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Puddlemere United vs. Falmouth Falcons
Pride of Portree vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Montrose Magpies
Appleby Arrows vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Wigtown Wanderers - bye

Week 9
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Chudley Cannons
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Holyhead Harpies vs. Pride of Portree
Montrose Magpies vs. Puddlemere United
Falmouth Falcons vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Appleby Arrows - bye

Week 10
Wigtown Wanderers vs. Pride of Portree
Montrose Magpies vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Puddlemere United vs. Chudley Cannons
Ballycastle Bats vs. Holyhead Harpies
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Pride of Portree
Falmouth Falcons - bye

Week 11
Pride of Portree vs. Ballycastle Bats
Puddlemere United vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Appleby Arrows vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Falmouth Falcons vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Holyhead Harpies vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Chudley Cannons vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Montrose Magpies - bye

Week 12
Montrose Magpies vs. Appleby Arrows
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Chudley Cannons
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Falmouth Falcons
Puddlemere United vs Holyhead Harpies
Wigtown Wanderers vs. Pride of Portree
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Ballycastle Bats
Kenmare Kestrals - bye

Week 13
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Chudley Cannons
Falmouth Falcons vs. Montrose Magpies
Appleby Arrows vs. Pride of Portree
Ballycastle Bats vs. Puddlemere United
Holyhead Harpies vs. Wigtown Warriors
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Caerphilly Catapults - bye

Week 14
Appleby Arrows vs. Ballycastle Bats
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Chudley Cannons
Holyhead Harpies vs. Falmouth Falcons
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Montrose Magpies
Puddlemere United vs. Pride of Portree
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Wimbourne Wasps - bye

Week 15
Appleby Arrows vs. Holyhead Harpies
Chudley Cannons vs. Montrose Magpies
Falmouth Falcons vs. Pride of Portree
Puddlemere United vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Wimboune Wasps vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Ballycastle Bats - bye

Week 16
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Appleby Arrows
Chudley Cannons vs. Pride of Portree
Holyhead Harpies vs. Montrose Magpies
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Falmouth Falcons
Puddlemere United vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Wigtown Warriors vs. Ballycastle Bats
Tutshill Tornadoes - bye

Week 17
Ballycastle Bats vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Falmouth Falcons vs. Chudley Cannons
Holyhead Harpies vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Montrose Magpies vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Wigtown Wanderers vs. Puddlemere United
Wimbourne Warriors vs. Appleby Arrows
Pride of Portree - bye

Week 18
Ballycastle Bats vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Falmouth Falcons vs. Appleby Arrows
Holyhead Harpies vs. Chudley Cannons
Montrose Magpies vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Pride of Portree vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Puddlemere United - bye

Week 19
Puddlemere United vs. Appleby Arrows
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Falmouth Falcons
Wigtown Warriors vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Montrose Magpies vs. Ballycastle Bats
Pride of Portree vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Holyhead Harpies
Chudley Cannons - bye

Week 20
Appleby Arrows vs. Chudley Cannons
Ballycastle Bats vs. Falmouth Falcons
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Montrose Magpies vs. Pride of Portree
Puddlemere United vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Holyhead Harpies - bye

Week 21
Ballycastle Bats vs. Chudley Cannons
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Holyhead Harpies
Falmouth Falcons vs. Puddlemere United
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Pride of Portree
Montrose Magpies vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Appleby Arrows
Wigtown Wanderers - bye

Week 22
Chudley Cannons vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Pride of Portree vs. Holyhead Harpies
Puddlemere United vs. Montrose Magpies
Wigtown Wanderers vs. Falmouth Falcons
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Appleby Arrows - bye

Week 23
Pride of Portree vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Montrose Magpies
Chudley Cannons vs. Puddlemere United
Holyhead Harpies vs. Ballycastle Bats
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Pride of Portree vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Falmouth Falcons - bye

Week 24
Ballycastle Bats vs. Pride of Portree
Caerphilly Catapults vs. Puddlemere United
Kenmare Kestrals vs. Appleby Arrows
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Falmouth Falcons
Wimbourne Wasps vs. Holyhead Harpies
Wigtown Wanderers vs. Chudley Cannons
Montrose Magpies - bye

Week 25
Appleby Arrows vs. Montrose Magpies
Chudley Cannons vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Falmouth Falcons vs. Caerphilly Catapults
Holyhead Harpies vs. Puddlemere United
Pride of Portree vs. Wigtown Wanderers
Ballycastle Bats vs. Tutshill Tornadoes
Kenmare Kestrals - bye

Week 26
Chudley Cannons vs. Kenmare Kestrals
Montrose Magpies vs. Falmouth Falcons
Pride of Portree vs. Appleby Arrows
Puddlemere United vs. Ballycastle Bats
Wigtown Warriors vs. Holyhead Harpies
Tutshill Tornadoes vs. Wimbourne Wasps
Caerphilly Catapults - bye
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 05-27-2011, 09:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


SS Featured Author
Clabbert
 
Kaos.Doodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vaes Dothrak
Posts: 19,232

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

There. Done. Zander grinned as he finally figured everything out. Yes. Ireland and England. They held the best places. After all they were speaking about the All-Star game not the World Cup. They did not need a giant area. He wrote the three areas out neatly and put the parchment on the top of his desk.

SPOILER!!: His Parchment

The Following are National Parks

Killarney National Park (Located in County Kerry, Ireland) [102.89 square kilometres]

New Forest (Located in Norfolk and Suffolk) [571 square kilometres]

The Broads (Located in Hampshire and Wiltshire) [303 square kilometres]


He had thought that it would be hard to find an area. Especially since he was not familiar with areas in the UK but it had in face been pretty easy. Zander looked up from his desk as he heard J.J's voice. "Nice job, Joe. I just finished up right now too" He smiled. He was ready to retire for the day.
__________________

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}
Kaos.Doodles is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #33 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
There. Done. Zander grinned as he finally figured everything out. Yes. Ireland and England. They held the best places. After all they were speaking about the All-Star game not the World Cup. They did not need a giant area. He wrote the three areas out neatly and put the parchment on the top of his desk.

SPOILER!!: His Parchment

The Following are National Parks

Killarney National Park (Located in County Kerry, Ireland) [102.89 square kilometres]

New Forest (Located in Norfolk and Suffolk) [571 square kilometres]

The Broads (Located in Hampshire and Wiltshire) [303 square kilometres]


He had thought that it would be hard to find an area. Especially since he was not familiar with areas in the UK but it had in face been pretty easy. Zander looked up from his desk as he heard J.J's voice. "Nice job, Joe. I just finished up right now too" He smiled. He was ready to retire for the day.
" The place you picked sound great" J.J. Starr told Zander." Looks like we get our or most of our work done" Joe Jon Montcenaggio said to Zander." Was it hard for you to find a place?" J.J. asked Zander.

Last edited by Jason Potter Weasley; 05-28-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 05:10 AM   #34 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Kappa
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #9b111 | #36454f
Posts: 13,436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jonah Upstead
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Botros
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
Grabing the folder and looking it over. She trunes " Yep lets go take a look at them" she replyes handing him back the folder.
Blake nodded over to his desk. He made his way over glancing back to make sure that Kaylee was right coming. He cleared up his desk and put away some Quidditch magazines that were laying around. "Sorry about the mess." He pulled up a chair for her and grabbed the folder. "Right well should we go plan out where we need to go? Or should we just head to the warehouses right away?" He was pretty familiar with broom models.
__________________
Days of Potter 2022: Which Luna Quote Are You?_____________________ ____________

"a wrackspurt - they're invisible.
they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy."
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 01:49 AM   #35 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Blake nodded over to his desk. He made his way over glancing back to make sure that Kaylee was right coming. He cleared up his desk and put away some Quidditch magazines that were laying around. "Sorry about the mess." He pulled up a chair for her and grabbed the folder. "Right well should we go plan out where we need to go? Or should we just head to the warehouses right away?" He was pretty familiar with broom models.
Keylee sands up and follows Blake to his desk. "Nope it alright" she said about the mess. while sitting in the chair he offered. " We can head to the warehouse if you want" Keylee was also familiar with the brooms.
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 03:40 AM   #36 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Kappa
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #9b111 | #36454f
Posts: 13,436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jonah Upstead
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Botros
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
Keylee sands up and follows Blake to his desk. "Nope it alright" she said about the mess. while sitting in the chair he offered. " We can head to the warehouse if you want" Keylee was also familiar with the brooms.
"Yeah alright sounds good." He said with a nod. "I can tackle about half of the broom models and you can get the other half and we can split up when we get there?" He said as he stood up once more. He didn't even realize that there was no point in sitting down. "Let's go."
__________________
Days of Potter 2022: Which Luna Quote Are You?_____________________ ____________

"a wrackspurt - they're invisible.
they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy."
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #37 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Yeah alright sounds good." He said with a nod. "I can tackle about half of the broom models and you can get the other half and we can split up when we get there?" He said as he stood up once more. He didn't even realize that there was no point in sitting down. "Let's go."
"Sounds good to me" Keylee said as she stood to follow Blake out the cubical.
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #38 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Kappa
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #9b111 | #36454f
Posts: 13,436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jonah Upstead
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Botros
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default So Let's just say they're back now?
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
"Sounds good to me" Keylee said as she stood to follow Blake out the cubical.
Blake walked into the work area again after their trip. He looked over at Keylee to make sure she was following. "So I found three brooms that should be banned. What did you find? I think we need to start getting ready for the meeting."

He held out a peice of parchment containing the notes he took.
Quote:
Brooms that need to be banned:

Astroid 6000- The seats are not fully stable and seems like they have some sort of defect. This problem might be able to be fixed.

Comet Flyers- The handles are made very thin to help lighten the load and therefore cause the broom to fly faster. Can potentially be a hazard because it is not easy to grip and therefore many injuries will take place.

Gravity Smasher- Looks faulty, wouldn't trust it.
__________________
Days of Potter 2022: Which Luna Quote Are You?_____________________ ____________

"a wrackspurt - they're invisible.
they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy."
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 06-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #39 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Blake walked into the work area again after their trip. He looked over at Keylee to make sure she was following. "So I found three brooms that should be banned. What did you find? I think we need to start getting ready for the meeting."

He held out a peice of parchment containing the notes he took.

"I also found three brooms that should be banned" Keylee said also handing her papper to Blake to see what he though.


Quote:
ShootingSun- When trying to turn it slightly gose up then they turn the you want to do.

Morning Rain-Dose not have enough speed for players to use for a matach,or use for transportation
Needs to be improved on that aspect but other
than that, so if they could make it go a bit faster.


Woodenoak-Broom handle is way to thick or players to grip and be safe while up in the air at the same time and the tail the
wind chatches it and makes it ver off course.
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 01:05 AM   #40 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Kappa
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #9b111 | #36454f
Posts: 13,436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jonah Upstead
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Botros
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Blake walked into the room and looked around. Thank merlin the meeting was nice and short. Although it was a bit odd. This Lord Borr guy wants them to do all these different things yet he's never there to tell anyone in person.
__________________
Days of Potter 2022: Which Luna Quote Are You?_____________________ ____________

"a wrackspurt - they're invisible.
they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy."
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #41 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
"I also found three brooms that should be banned" Keylee said also handing her papper to Blake to see what he though.
Crazy meeting" J.J. Starr told Kaylee. " Hopefully we will get the Aquarium" Joe Jon Montcenaggio said to Kaylee." What sis you think of the meeting?" Willaim asked Kaylee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Blake walked into the room and looked around. Thank merlin the meeting was nice and short. Although it was a bit odd. This Lord Borr guy wants them to do all these different things yet he's never there to tell anyone in person.
" " Did you like the meeting?" J.J. Starr asked Blake. "So what do you have to do today?" Joe Jon Montcenaggio asked Blake. " You seem to be working hard" J.J. said to Blake.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 05:35 PM   #42 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Potter Weasley View Post
Crazy meeting" J.J. Starr told Kaylee. " Hopefully we will get the Aquarium" Joe Jon Montcenaggio said to Kaylee." What sis you think of the meeting?" Willaim asked Kaylee.

.
"It was a very crazy meeting" Keylee replied "I hope we get an aquarium that would be so cool" she said with probly way more enthusiasm then she should have.
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 06-14-2011, 12:46 AM   #43 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
"It was a very crazy meeting" Keylee replied "I hope we get an aquarium that would be so cool" she said with probly way more enthusiasm then she should have.
" Yes, always the m eetings are crazy when Lord Bor tells hid Minions to run them" J.J. Starr told Kaylee. " I have not heard about the Aquarium" Joe Jon Montcenaggio sais to Kaylee. " I beautifed my desk with more picturs of my wife and our children" J.J. explained to Kaylee.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 06-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #44 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Potter Weasley View Post
" Yes, always the m eetings are crazy when Lord Bor tells hid Minions to run them" J.J. Starr told Kaylee. " I have not heard about the Aquarium" Joe Jon Montcenaggio sais to Kaylee. " I beautifed my desk with more picturs of my wife and our children" J.J. explained to Kaylee.
" Ya I bet they are." Keylee replied" "Aww thats cool. I bet to see there faces everyday brighten it up for you" She said with a smile hoping one day to have that. " I just have pictures of my fave team and broom models that need looking at."
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 06-15-2011, 06:18 AM   #45 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
" Ya I bet they are." Keylee replied" "Aww thats cool. I bet to see there faces everyday brighten it up for you" She said with a smile hoping one day to have that. " I just have pictures of my fave team and broom models that need looking at."
" WEll, maybe no more crazy meetings" J.J. Starr told Keylee." Yes, my families pictires do brighten up my day" Joe Jon Montcenaggio said to Keylee." Who is your favorite team?" J.J. asked Keylee.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 06-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #46 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Potter Weasley View Post
" WEll, maybe no more crazy meetings" J.J. Starr told Keylee." Yes, my families pictires do brighten up my day" Joe Jon Montcenaggio said to Keylee." Who is your favorite team?" J.J. asked Keylee.
"Lets hope so right" Keylee replied " Oh I like the Harpies. Have since I could talk." Keylee said getting exicted. "What abot you?"
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 06-15-2011, 05:10 PM   #47 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
"Lets hope so right" Keylee replied " Oh I like the Harpies. Have since I could talk." Keylee said getting exicted. "What abot you?"
" I hope so too" J.J. Starr agreed with Keylee. " The Harpies are a very great team and nice too" Joe Jon Montcenaggio said to Keylee. " Well I like the Chudley Cannons becasue my freind Jason Potter Weasley and myself played on their championship teams" J.J. explained to Keylee. " Quidditch is not the only sport I excelled in before my early retirement" he smiled.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 06-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #48 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
Little Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a world with Dan
Posts: 10,764

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Young
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Keylee May
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Keeper of Harry's Smile Guard of Danís Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Potter Weasley View Post
" I hope so too" J.J. Starr agreed with Keylee. " The Harpies are a very great team and nice too" Joe Jon Montcenaggio said to Keylee. " Well I like the Chudley Cannons becasue my freind Jason Potter Weasley and myself played on their championship teams" J.J. explained to Keylee. " Quidditch is not the only sport I excelled in before my early retirement" he smiled.

"Oh I bet they are" Keylee replied with a smile "Oh thas cool about the Chudley Cannons I be that was neat" "What other sports?" Keylee asked?
__________________
*Keeper of Ginny's Heart for Harry**Keeper of Emma's Sisterly Love For Dan**Dreams Can Come True*

*Siggy By Nat**Avvy By Jen*Dan is my Mr. Darcy*
Little Trooper is offline  
Old 06-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #49 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
"Oh I bet they are" Keylee replied with a smile "Oh thas cool about the Chudley Cannons I be that was neat" "What other sports?" Keylee asked?
" The HolyHead Harpies are a real tough team" J.J. Starr told Kelee. " I enjoyed playing with the Chudley Cannons a whole lot" Joe Jon Montcenaggio said to Katalin." Professional baseball, professional football and professional wrestling" J.J. explained to Keylee.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 06-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #50 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Jarvey
 
Lilly Moonstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Edge of the Universe
Posts: 497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Moonstone
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Syrenia Moonstone
Magical Games & Sports
Default

Syrenia walked through the heavy oak door, only to find many coworkers already there. She was slightly intimidated by the people already there. She had never worked at the ministry before, so the first time butterflies were like huge and metal, causing her stomach to almost turn. "Hey guys! How is everyone?!" She said, with a huge smile, hoping it covered up her nervousness.
__________________

Credit to the wonderfull Jenn for ^that^ work of art.
Lilly Moonstone is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:46 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230