Thread: Character: A Lost Soul - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ruby85
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Secret Snape
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blackfire
Department of Mysteries
You can quote, disagree with, glorify or vilify me But about the only thing you can't do is ignore me

Quote:
Originally Posted by z999993 View Post
First! Haha love it Ruby! I read the first sentence of the pre-prologue and was going 'woahhh. Never read a fanfic like this before." PAMS! Why did Scarlett disappear, I wonder.... Post soon!
She left because she found out her Father was You-Know-Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapesgrl View Post
Ohh!! I love it!!
Scarlett seems nothing like her dad o.O Maybe that's a good thing..?
Anywhoooo PAMS!!

xxSara
Yeah, defiantly a good thing....

Scarlett sat on the sofa, tears running down her face. Sirius came in and sat next to her.
'I was worried. You may be 13, you may be talented at Magic, but it won't stop me worrying. I'll still worry about you when you're 25, and I'm... well, I'm an old man.' he said, putting his arms round her.
He gently pulled her onto his lap, her head resting on his chest. She sniffled, nestling her head in his chest.
'Sorry.' she whispered.
'It's ok. Maybe I just over reacted.' said Sirius, stroking her hair.
'Sirius?' asked Scarlett. 'Can I ask you something?'
'No, you're not getting a FireBolt. Well, maybe for your birthday.' said Sirius with a grin.
'No, not that. Umm, who was, my mother?' She asked.
Sirius's grin faded.
'Your mother.' he said. 'Was a beautiful, talented, witch. And a metamorphmagus.' he added, glancing at Scarlett's sparkly gold hair. 'She was uncommonly kind, but very fiery. Wouldn't back down to anyone. She would argue her case until you were forced to surrender. I see so much of her in you. She was called Rose'
Scarlett took a lock of hair, and turned it to it's natural colour, a almost-red ginger tone. Hence her name.
'What happened to her?' Scarlett asked.
'She was killed, by Bellatrix Lestrange.' said Sirius.
Scarlett knew, in her heart, she would make Bellatrix pay for killing her mother.

... PESSIMISTIC ... AMBITIOUS ... RECKLESS ...