View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 05:34 AM   #42 (permalink)
malfoygrl
Slytherin

DIMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Rose Black
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-E-L-L-O View Post
Poor Scorpius!
I feel so bad for him, he had to leave his Rose and then see all those people die.
Question: Whose Cali's father? Because she is definitely not a Krum Unless the ladies in the Krum family look like they are Malfoy's.
Yes He did kiss Lily! WHY?!
AMAZING POST! I LOVED IT
Please Post More soon!!
PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS
Sincerely your #1 fan,
Leslie ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermione23 View Post
I have 2 things on my mind right now:

1. Cali is a MALFOY. Not a KRUM. Krums suck!

2. Lily kissed Scorpius instead of him kissing her cuz Scorpius would NEVER break Rosie's heart.

I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahh I love you both so much!
Krum is Cali's dad! ;D
I never said he kissed her
You both are so right yet so wrong at the same time Cali is a Krum..Just wait and read

"So you did kiss her?" I asked frowning. God! This was such a stupid idea to come!

"No Rose! I didn't kiss Lily!" Scorpius took my hand. "I've always loved you Rose. No one else but you." He squeezed my hand.

I felt tears rolling down my face. I smiled. "I've always loved you too." I whipped away my tears with my free hand. "But Lily."

Scorp sighed. "Look.." But I didn't get a chance to hear the rest. There was a sudden glowing light and the Otter floated towards us.

'Rose! Come quickly, dear. There's something you need to see.' My mother's voice was shrill and slightly nervous. I looked at corpius and stood.

"This converstation isn't over." I hissed before Disappararating. I walked towards my home and pushed open the door.

My mother was sitting with Cali in the living room. Cali was playing calmly, while my mother looked at her. "Mum?" I asked tentivly.

She looked up and furrowed her brow. "Rose, dear..Cali...Cali is a Metamorphmagus."

"What?" I asked confused, glancing at my daughter. I had to do a double take. Instead of her white blonde hair I saw vibrant red that was slightly pink at the tips. "But.." I looked at Cali again and watched as her hair changed back to the snow blonde.

Cali looked at me with her green eyes. I never had understood why she had green eyes. "Why does she pick snow blonde, like the Malfoy's?" I whispered.

My mother looked at me. She shrugged. "I believe Calista has taken a liking to the snow blonde hair because of Scorpius."

"But how would she know what he looked like without meeting him?!"

"Your thoughts and memories." She answered me.

I frowned. That made no sense. How could my unborn child know my thoughts and memories. I looked at Cali. She smiled at me and giggled. Did you really knowmy thoughts? I thought. She nodded and and I froze.

I looked at my mom, smiled and picked up Cali. "I'll leave now. Thank you for watching her mum. Tell dad I love him." And before she could answer I hurried out.

I went home and placed Cali on the floor. "Did you really know my thoughts and memories before you were even born?" Calista nodded again. I sighed at sat on the ground facing my daughter.

"What should I do?" I asked her. "I mean I love him but he keeps hurting me." I frowned and shook my head. Cali reached out her little hand and touched my heart. I smiled as I put my hand over hers.

"It's harder than it seems baby." I kissed her forehead and stood.

There was a knock. I went to get it and pushed open the door.

Teehee