Thread: Character: A Lost Soul - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ruby85
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Secret Snape
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blackfire
Department of Mysteries
Default A Lost Soul - Sa16+
You can quote, disagree with, glorify or vilify me But about the only thing you can't do is ignore me

Hi y'all! This is my 6th FanFic! This is about of Voldemort having a Daughter (gasp) and her life as the child of He-Who-Mus-Not-Be-Named. As much as I would like to take credit for the wonderful world of HP, I can't, it is J.K Rowling amazing creation. Enjoy!
(Oh slight tweak, Peter got caught for betraying Lily and James and Sirius is free and well!)

Pre-Prologe:

Voldemort cradled his daughter. She was beautiful in every way. He tuned his head to his love. Rose smiled back at him.
'What shall we call her?' he asked.
'Mmmm, I like the name Scarlett.' she whispered.
'Scarlett it is then.' said Voldemort.
'I asked if my friend would be the God-Father.' said Rose.
'Sirius Black? Oh well, if you want.' said Voldemort, putting his arm round Rose, unaware Bellatrix watched with Envy.

A Few Days later, Voldemort knocked on Rose's door. There was no reply.
'That's odd.' he thought.
He gently pushed the door open, and saw the Horror that awaited him. Rose lay on the floor, still, wand in hand. He checked her pulse, hoping she was asleep. It was still. He bowed his head, and noticed something. He picked up a black, curly hair.
'Bellatrix.' he said.
The cot in the corner was silent, and for one heart-stopping moment, he thought the worst. He picked up Scarlett to find she was simply asleep. He rocked her, sighing with relief.
Bella would pay for this.

Prologue:

The street was dark, and the black shape of the Orphanage loomed over head, casting it's shadow on all in it's path. The only sound was a scabby cat, searching the dustbins for food. It lifted it's head at a pop, and walked over. It pressed itself against the mans legs, meowing for food. Albus Dumbledore chuckled and with one hand, pulled a fish out of thin air, and gave it to the cat, who looked pleased with itself as it slunk out of sight. There was another pop, and a witch with Emerald green robes appeared, striding over.
'Albus, is that really...' asked Minerva McGonagall.
Dumbledore put his fingers to his lips and indicated the pile of black blankets, through which gentle breathing could be heard.
'Yes Minerva. Meet Scarlett Riddel.' whispered Dumbledore.
'Where are we taking her? Not... here?' asked McGonagall, looking up at the Orphanage.
'No, I would take her in myself before giving her to this place. We are taking her to her God-Father.' said Dumbledore, walking over to Grimmude Place, and knocking on the door.
A man opened it, a man with shoulder-lenght black hair and blue eyes.
'Albus, Minerva, what are you two doing here?' asked Sirius Black.
He spotted the bundle of black blankets.
'No, No, please tell me she's not, anything but...' he said.
'Calm down Sirius.' said Minerva.
'Come in.' said Sirius, standing back to let them in. They sat in the living room.
'As you may not know, James and Lily, were betrayed, by their secret-keeper.' said Dumbledore.
Sirius clenched his fists.
'Wormtail.' he muttered.
'Exactly. But, after killing James and Lily, Voldemort tried to kill Harry, but was blasted back by some sort of magic, and destroyed. So, this leaves Harry with no parents, and Scarlett with no Father.' said Minerva.
'But what about Rose?' whispered Sirius.
'A Few Days before, Rose was murdered. It seemed, Bellatrix Lestrange envied the bond between Rose and Voldemort, and killed her, so she could try and win his love.' said Dumbledore.
Sirius put his head in his hands. Rose was dead, James and Lily were dead, Peter was in Azkaban for causing Deaths.
'What about Scarlett?' he asked, pulling himself together.
'She has no living relatives. If you will take her, then fine. Otherwise, I'll take her.' said Dumbledore.
'Of course.' said Sirius.
'Alright then.' said Dumbledore.
He stood up, and passed Sirius the bundle of Blankets. Sirius looked at his God-Daughter.
'Well, I think we need to leave Sirius and Scarlett to get some rest.' said Dumbledore, and with that they were gone.
Sirius lay on the sofa, still cradling his God-Daugter.
'Poor Girl.' he whispered, and son fell asleep.

... PESSIMISTIC ... AMBITIOUS ... RECKLESS ...

Last edited by Hera; 07-29-2011 at 03:46 PM.