View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 06:52 AM   #665 (permalink)
Jessica
Gryffindor
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cherrinell Baron
First Year
x3
JayMay ♥ Big, yellow duckie <3

Quote:
Right. If that's the case, how much needlessly eviller can he get?
Jenna's thoughts are fun to read!

Quote:
He did not respond, only smiled skeptically, so she proceeded to add, "You think you look cool, right, acting the big, bad guy that's all evil smiles?" This earned her a threatening eyebrow raise, so she further added, "Right. I'll give this a try, and if it fails, trust me you're in big trouble."
Like I said.... I love Jenna!!

Quote:
Jenna, now looking down at her sparkling arm, did not notice the look in his eyes, a look of comprehension, the look of someone that has finally understood the heart of a mystery after a long, long search. It never occurred to her that she had given him a clue [and never could have thought that a spell might give something away, just because it happened to be so bright - something that powerful, dark magic rarely is].
I get the feeling that he trusts her but he does know that she doesn't stay there only because she's scared or loyal. Her relationship with Tom (I can't think of a nonevillooking Voldemort as Voldemort!!) always comes across as full of sparks and fun to read.

Quote:
The stars faded, the gash disappeared, and she held up her arm.

"You're in big trouble," she said sweetly.
I love this moment! But she did say that he'd be in trouble if her arm doesn't heal.

~~Jay~~

Jessica's time on SS is now limited
thanks to that big and BAD thing called
real life