View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Morag
Ravenclaw
X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophie Potter
First Year
Ruadh gu brath! | | Friendships are better than normal Ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyblack View Post
“Mmmm, did I mention you’re beautiful lately?” he asked with a grin. He walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. He kissed the top of her head as she chuckled lightly.
Aww Georgie still a charmer!

Quote:
Emily stared after her with worry. Ruthie had been down in the dumps lately but wouldn’t confide in her mother about it.
So will we find out more about whats bothering Ruthie? I do hope she is ok!

Quote:
Ruthie sighed from her seat in Potions. She was, as usual, paying no attention to her teacher and staring dreamily at the blonde Slytherin in front of her. His back was to her as she memorized every strand of hair on his head. He fidgeted in his seat and Ruthie suppressed a giggle at how cute he looked.
Not paying Attention-sounds like me in maths! Scorpius Malfoy- what a hotdog! I was thinking at the start of the post how Ruthie was like her mum, but now we know she has the same taste in men too!

Quote:
The only thing on her mind was the look he had given her as their eyes had met briefly. She couldn’t think of what it really meant. His eyes looked frustrated, annoyed even.
This was well done! It is sooo true!!!

Quote:
It was absurd and ridiculous. And yet, it didn’t change a thing.
^ Pitty that this bit usually is too

Quote:
What do you think?
Emily it was awsome. I don't know why you didn't like it! It was a great post and I can wait to find out more. But we're obviously in for a treat cause if you said you "don't like the first post AT ALL" and I loved it, then I can't even begin to think what you've wrote- Though I do wonder if it contains a certain Malfoy? S xx