View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:04 AM   #663 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Hello Maxie. I can't hold it in any longer. I've been wondering if Voldemort always doubted her relationship with him. He maybe felt even though she did his bidding that she was really pure at heart as far as her not being evil, or her desire to join him was not what she led him to believe.
Quote:
Stars of golden light scattered in the air, tipping out of her slender wand, joining into a thick beam of aurum light, running freely, almost like a steam or river. They started at her shoulder and multiplied, until the stream covered the entire length of her arm, her wrist, her hand, almost threatening to drip down and spill on the floor in bursts of glossy, little stars.
It might just be me and my imagination going wild, but, it seems that the spells, or charms that produce gold light, stars... are always from pure hearts. Reguardless of that, at least her arm is healed, cause I'm fearful she will need to be completely healed for some unpleasant buisness at hand.
Quote:
The stars faded, the gash disappeared, and she held up her arm.

"You're in big trouble," she said sweetly.
I LOVED THIS BIT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want so badly for this to be a movie to watch. It would be ever so much better thaan the HP movie that just came out. (Please forgive me if I've offended anyone who thinks the movie was all it was hyped up to be. I just think this ff is loads better!)
Brilliant writing Maxie. I can't wait to read more! Much love to you.