View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 06:01 AM   #658 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Hello Maxie! Thank you for your update. I'm so excited to read this! And once again, you've outdone yourself.
Thank you. *hugs your sweetness*

Quote:
And then again, Antonin might not be the pesky fly she thinks he is. It may be her that needs to be careful.

Quote:
Great writing Maxie. Your stories, I find I need to ponder them a while before I comment. I love trying to think through he writers plot and see if I'm right or way off. It's so fun, and your writing is perfect to do that with. It's late, but, I must go check out your new story! And I hope you'll still be posting soon on, Wings of Glass. I do love your stories. And I love you too. I hope you're doing well. I've been missing you.
Thank you. You're an awesome reader to have. *huggles*

Wings of Glass is on the back-burner right now, because of a lot of reasons, the main one being that Iiii... lost my rough draft of it. But I'll try to do something about that. =[

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
Oooooooh. I missed this story. & Maxers's lovely works overall, really.
I'm so glad this chapter focused around Nicola; I just really like her for some reason, she just amuses me to no end. (The new Mr. Donkey? I'm not sure she'd take to that title very well, though... )
I missed YOU. <33

Nicola does not like being compared to a donkey, let me tell you that, not even one that can talk and is Hollywood-famous.

Quote:
As every other chapter you've ever written, this was awesome Maxers! And I can't wait for more! I really can't wait to see what's going to happen to Nicola in this little... get-together...
I have a feeling something bad's going to happen to her, though. :| One of the DEs might take advantage of her neediness to be "in" and use her for evil schemes or something... I dunno.
Thank you.

I love your guesses, you know that, right? You're pretty good at this guessing stuff. *LIKES* =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
I love your stories Maxie. You are AWESEOME. *clings to your story* I will be waiting for more
O:

Thank you. I'm glad you likey the story. <3