View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Yaya

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

LOL. Our smartiepants Alexis. Great job, Jakey!
And...you put Annie into a situation where she seems to be the boss.

Okay, Whit gave me this idea, and we RPed what you are about to read. Have fun, lovelies.

BabySitter

The list of teenagers willing to take care of Alexis and TJ was becoming null. All due to the fact that Alexis was doing her first magic shows and TJ, was starting to like candy a lot. Guess what the excuses for not attending an emergency babysitter call were? The girls were terrified! Annie's hope was lost, no doubt! So much for having Drew working late and two extra-hyper children. Though, she loved them, and wouldn't change them for anything in the world. She even hesitated about going to the parent-teacher conference with Alexis' professor and talk about her way of being special, and maybe some charm that involved erasing the teacher's memory about those moments would have to be involved. Annie hated to do those things, but that's what you get for having children attending Muggle schools.

And at the moment Annie was about to call Alexis' teacher to cancel the meeting, the name literally flipped out of her mind: Torin Kane. Why not? The kids loved him, and he loved them, right, RIGHT? And besides, since he already knew about Alexis' small magic shows, he wouldn't be running away. So, Annie called him and although he sounded exhausted as he had just come home from work, she insisted; without a denial or confirmation, Torin had to come to the Sparks-Robles home and take care of Alexis and TJ.

The doorbell rang, Alexis answered, jumping up in chance her uncle Toto might carry her in his arms, "So...you're my new babysitter,eh? HOW COOL IS THAT?" She almost yelled though grinned. "MAMA...UNCLE TOTO IS HERE...you can go." Chyeah, the girl was throwing her mother out of the house, she knew she was in trouble at school. Eeps. Annie walked down the stairs with TJ in her arms, holding her tight and sniffing. "But mamiii, I don't want you to go..." He complained and wibbled. Annie shook her head and handed TJ to Torin, "Do not give them candy, that's my only advice. The rest, you already know, Kane. You're a model parent." She said, not doubting about her statement. And she felt so guilty for leaving her babies with him, just to fix one little accident at school. "Secrecy must be kept...so, I'll be back in an hour or so." Annie finally said, and grinned at her best friend, "l, Annie Sparks, thank you for being such an amazing friend..." An amazingly tired friend who didn't have a chance to back out of the job. Poor Torin. And then Annie got into her car and drove to the school.

"So...what are we going to do, kids?" Torin said. Those were the words that would start off a night of terror.

so close you can almost taste it