View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 07:02 AM   #655 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Hello Maxie! Thank you for your update. I'm so excited to read this! And once again, you've outdone yourself.
Quote:
Desire tends to override common sense – and that, though it is not often that we realize it, is its business.
How true this statement! And suprising how few people know it.
Quote:
Desire. It overrode all common sense now,
Her ambition fuels her desire. What drives her ambition to burn so with such desire? I shall watch for a clue.
Quote:
but the desire to fit in, the need to have – fame, riches, things rather than people – refused to let her break free or excuse herself.
I'm pretty sure I have found a clue. I will follow this trail to see if more clues are given.
Quote:
She was aware that there was something muscular about his arm, something strong and quite at ease, and Nicola held on to it like a badge of pride,
Ah yes, strength and pride goes hand in hand to capture amd claim ownership of the desire one in search of.
Quote:
her key into a world she had often striven – and often failed – to be an unasked part of.
Oh! Have I found it?
Quote:
Nicola considered these only minor difficulties; little stones she would have to pick out of her way, one by one, if she needed to cross the marsh and reach the other end.
Is it Serius? She wants Serius for her chance to be among those she wants to be equal or above to? Surely she can't hope to think that that would work. Is there revenge in her; tucked securly away with a hair pin keeping those long curls in place? Does she mean to get even with Serius, and Antonin is just a pesky fly she is making use of by hanging ornanmently on his arm, till she can rid herself of him to get to Sirius? I think Sirius better watch himself tonight. But then he might be aware of her desires and think the whole thing a game to perk up his boredom.
And then again, Antonin might not be the pesky fly she thinks he is. It may be her that needs to be careful.
Quote:
“Opinions and facts are not the same thing,” he said, and though his smile was light, she knew better than to broach the subject, again. “I keep the former to myself.
Great writing Maxie. I was so thrilled you posted again, and I can't believe nobody else has posted a comment yet. Your stories, I find I need to ponder them a while before I comment. I love trying to think through he writers plot and see if I'm right or way off. It's so fun, and your writing is perfect to do that with. It's late, but, I must go check out your new story! And I hope you'll still be posting soon on, Wings of Glass. I do love your stories. And I love you too. I hope you're doing well. I've been missing you.