View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:59 AM   #19 (permalink)
Nia
Ravenclaw
Streeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningStar View Post
Lol, so did I! I can't wait to see how it comes across on screen!

I'm counting down the days until Part II myself! I really liked part one and can only imagine Part II is going to be the BEST!
Me too! But then again in a way i don't want it to be released... i'd kind of like this torturing waiting to go on and on and on forever so that we'd never have to see this series come to and end. It's so surreal to think that after July there'll be no more HP. So this is the last time for us to enjoy this excitement, no matter how painful it is to wait I was slightly shocked after seeing DH part 1 when it hit me that there's only one film to go. It'll be so difficult to let go of something that's been there basically half of your life.

But about the interview, it's so funny these people always crack me up the epilogue will be so interesting to see. Bittersweet. I'm so happy they didn't replace them with older actors for the epilogue, that would've looked stupid and ruined the whole thing. It's so beautiful that we've seen these people from the very beginning and we'll see them in the epilogue too.
Nia is offline   Reply With Quote