View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:39 AM   #50 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Just saw the movie. I think it was if not completely faithful to the book the best could do. Considering Yates usually skimmed down on trying to stay true to the book- every scene seemed right on.

Most first creepy scene, probably had to be Ron bleeding in the forest, with Hermione cleaning his wounds, that scene was very graphic and even I had to squemish at that.Hermione was quite distraught and she really put herself in a real life situation ( if splinching were possible ) very flustered and unable to work without some type of help.

The Ministry was very close to the book- my favortie part the numerous amounts of Dementors that were in the court room- I had imagined about 15 from the details in the book, but that blew me away. There really wasn't much explaining on what the trio were gonna do, but it was pretty easy to follow on even my dad- who doesn't read the books understood what was going on ). It was quite funny without being too funny and taking away from the plot. And there is a part were magizenes are being stacked onto tables and it goes in coordination with the Ministry music, which being a drummer, I found very creative and inventive.

Ron explained the whole deluminator storyline to Hermione so much, that she started getting that confused but I'm listening to you look on her face, as described in the book, she hit him and that was quite funny.

Snatcher scene was almost if not identical to the book. But the Malfoy Manor bothered me just a tad because we hear all the torture, but it's just Bella talking very closely to Hermione- which must have been very emotional on the brain and mind in a time like this. I was crying then, and Dobby was quite funny in that scene.

By far the best performance I have seen of the trio- Emma got so much better and making the audience feel the emotions hermione was feeling, first scene with her made me want to hug and comfort hermione. Rupert dug deep into Ron with his darker jealous side, and also even more comical -yes- they gave Rupert tons of funny lines which brought and made the movie for me.

Most the action scenes were good, but I felt like the wedding could have had more depth to it.

In all, my best film so far I want it in my hands right now. Now time to see it in IMAX with my brother