View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #49 (permalink)
MelissaWeasley
Hufflepuff
Gnome

ok so I saw the movie at midnight and I loved it!! specially the crowd like they were all dressed in their harry potter characters i saw bellatrix, tonks, sirius, luna, harry, ron, hermione, etc and it was packed. once the WB sign showed everyone started clapping, i was like screaming lol

ok so now about the movie:
I absolutely loved LOVED the movie, it was done really well specially the Cinematography that was amazing I can't stop thinking about it. I really loved everyones acting but specially Emma's and Rupert's performance. When Ron gets splinched Rupert played that part so well but specially Emma because Hermione was like freaking out she was nervous, scared, and her voice was shaking which seemed soo realistic because that would have been how we would all act if someone was splinched and i loved how she was like trying to comfort him although she was freaking out, it was such a cute r/hr scene
I also really loved Emma at malfoy manor *BRAVO* she acted amazing her screams and cries were soo realistic omg im getting chills just thinking about it, that was one of the best scenes although i wish bellatrix should have used crucio and I hoped ron would be screaming like a maniac when he went to the cellar, he didnt do much so that was a little sad, but either way a great scene. When Dobby rescues them and says that he is a free elf the whole crowd started clapping and screaming because we all knew what was coming :'(
I also loved the piano scene omg that was the cutest thing ever!!!!! Rupert did amazing showing his love and affection towards Hermione you can totally tell he loves her, and also when he stares at her at the wedding.
You can probably tell that I am a huge ron and hermione shipper so I loved every scene although i wished that when ron returned, from the 7 potters, he was fully ron and not harry although he quickly changes i just thought it was too much harry. I wished that when ron leaves hermione would have said something more to keep him from leaving but she waits for like a sec to go after him, and i wanted to see her out in the rain.

Basically i love every r/hr moment but i felt like once they started out with the tent that there was more harry and hermione moments than ron and hermione and although we are suppose to see that, it just bothered me bc it was too much. when harry asks hermione to dance and he takes the locket off her the look in his eyes is more like if he does actually like her and it kills me because they are both looking at each other but i couldnt stand the dance i really tried to see it just as friendship but they were standing too close for me to see it so it did sort of seem like there was something more than friends and i hated that. when its only the two of them it does seem like they do like each other and to me it seemed that there was more h/hr scenes then r/hr (out in the tent), or maybe im just exagerating this because its the first time they are out by themselves without ron and time seemed like for ever. although you could tell that hermione missed ron, harry acted like he did like hermione and although hermione doesnt like him that way, the fact that she was lonely idk made her want to be closer to harry. I dont think im making any sense now (i have only gotten 3 hours of sleep and its almost saturday) so im rambling. I think that if i see the movie again my thoughts will change but i dont know hopefully they will, this time all i was trying to do was enjoy the movie and take as much as i could so i need to see it again and pay closer attention.

ok so the h/hr kiss was dirty and sensual and passionate it was really good for what it was supposed to be for ron, but as a r/hr fan it hurt me, I just hope the r/hr kiss will have more passion then this one and more love although it seems like it will be a tough battle.

oh yea and the other thing i did not like was the fact that the movie felt rushed idk if im the only that felt this way but i just felt like it went from one scene to another really fast like if they were trying to beat time, they were all very great scenes but just rushed and short.

Overall this movie was amazing, it is my favorite there were a lot of things i liked and didnt like. I didnt cry and idk why i was 100% sure i was going to cry i even wore waterproof mascara, but i think it was just the shock of me finally being able to see my movie after a very long time of waiting that didnt let me process that the ending is here, like i knew it but it felt like it wasnt happening. maybe im in denial, or maybe i was too excited to cry because I was literally grinning from ear through ear throughout the whole movie. my mouth was open for 2 hours and covered by my hands for 27 min during those scenes were i was trying not to gasp and make a loud noise such as when harry goes to check his old cupboard, wow that was really sad it finally made me realize that I am grown up, or when dobby gets stabbed my heart was also literally beating soo fast like it has never beaten before and i was just sitting and i knew what was going to happen but i guess it was that that made it speed up. but either way sorry for my rambling and sorry if i dont make any sense but i just loved the movieit's my new favorite, PoA is 2nd now. i can not wait for part 2, i know it will just be better, specially because it's the last one
MelissaWeasley is offline   Reply With Quote