View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 01:47 AM   #46 (permalink)
harrypfreak4life
Ravenclaw
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annabelle Lythia Riley
First Year
Talking Deathly Hallows part 1 = amazing
Gryffindor at ♥

AHHH IT WAS GREAT!! Ok, so I was upset that they took out:
1) the moment when Voldemort is coming to Bathilda's house and they have to jump out of the window, screaming, apparating in midair.
2) how Wormtail died (if he even did in the movie, i couldn't really tell). I mean,t he whole point of the silver hand Voldemort gave him was for Wormtail to end up strangling himself...oh well.
3) Lily's letter...i would've really liked to see that seen.
but otherwise, it was really well made! I loved the Bathilda scene, it was really scary, creepy, and well-made and I loved the 7 Potters scene and the Malfoy Manor...it was extremely sad, I thought, that Bellatrix had carved Mudblood into Hermione's arm... :'( I thought the Three Brothers animated story was...unique, Tim Burton like (maybe it was Helena Bonham's idea lol), and interesting. It was slightly weird, but a cool, different touch to the movie. I loved the cute little, awkward dance scene Harry and Hermione did together, although at the end of it, it made it look as if they were in love or something haha. I loved how they had the scene where it looked like Ron and Hermione were holding hands...loved, but cried at the scene when Ron left. OH! The Horcrux was crazy, oh my gosh!! I LOVED how they did it though!!! And it seemed as if Harry and Hermione were naked, (the horcrux ones), but it was really good!!! Overall, I'd give it a 9...it was great!

Last edited by harrypfreak4life; 11-20-2010 at 01:52 AM.
harrypfreak4life is offline   Reply With Quote