View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 12:22 AM   #45 (permalink)
iwantorlando05
Hufflepuff
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
unsorted

This movie was AMAZING!!! I've got to see it again immediately!!

Off the top of my head, my favorite scenes were:

Anything with Emma Watson in it. She was amazing in this movie. I was blown away by her performance. I loved the part when she obliviates her parents memories, and when she's face to face with Scabior on the other side of the protective charm, her performance when she's being tortured by Bellatrix is so real that I was genuinely worried about her. It hurt my heart to hear her crying and screaming like that. Poor Hermione.

The locket scene. What a steamy kiss. I also loved the part when Harry is following the Silver Doe...it was exactly like the book!

The H/Hr dance was so sweet! Dan looked really sexy in that scene!

The opening Malfoy Manor scene and the Godric's Hollow sequence scared the CRAP out of me. I wasn't expecting them to really faithfully adapt those sequences. When Hermione goes into the room with all of those flies and there's blood all over the walls...OMG! :shock:

I also loved all the R/Hr moments. This film really took their relationship to a deeper, more adult level. It was so great to see it take that step from the teenage love relationship they had before.

Another scene that I loved was the ministry of magic scene. It was perfectly adapted from the book. Just how I pictured it. I love how it was suspenseful yet funny at the same time.

And last, but not least..the Three Brothers scene was amazing!! I wasn't expecting to see that beautiful piece of animation in the film. I was completely sucked in and Hermione told the story beautifully. I thought it was really smart of the filmmakers to tell the story that way instead of using real actors or just showing Hermione reading it. Great job!

So, yeah...I loved the whole movie. There were a couple of things I wish had been included like Luna's room and Krum at the wedding and more of Dumbledore's backstory, but it's hard to judge since we still have a whole other half of movie to look forward to.
iwantorlando05 is offline   Reply With Quote