View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 09:42 PM   #38 (permalink)
Enrico_Dc
Ravenclaw
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ravenclaw

Here's my short review i posted in my blog just after few hours of my 1st watch of the movie:

"Even the story of the Deathly Hallows is dark and sad, The film makers still put a lot of humor or funny moments on this film adaptation. Actually this movie was more funnier than HP6. Everyone enjoys the dancing scene of Daniel Radcliffe & Emma Watson.
The actors' performances are great especially by Emma Watson.

The viewers also enjoy the animated presentation of the Tale of the Three Brothers.

The soundtracks are far different from the previous HP movies but those are very suited in every scenes, kudos to Alexandre Desplat.
My favorite is Track #2 Snape to Malfoy Manor, The most intense is Track # 17 Bathilda Bagshot.
(You can hear the entire soundtracks @ AOL official site.)

Ofcourse there's a lot of changes & ommision like the other film adaptations but the story on this one especially the subtitle "Deathly Hallows" are still intact on which non-readers of the book can easily understand. Unlike the previous movie, this one contain more action and battle scenes.

My only dissapointment is in the scene with Dursleys family and very fast transition of events, Less explanation on many things, the fragment of the broken mirror for example. but all in all, i really enjoyed the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and am very looking forward and excited to see the Part 2 (The Last Harry Potter movie) "

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
showing in Theatres on July 2011.