Thread: Other: My Life Flipped - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 03:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
z999993
Gryffindor
Imp

Matt Lanter/The Dark Side/Anakin Skywalker/ Underland/Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

Thanks for the comment. Sorry I've been kinda busy but here's the next part.

Christmas went by as soon as it had come. Students were arriving at the castle as the term was going to resume. Emily and I sat on the couch, talking. Well, actually she did most of the talking. I sat there and listened, staring at the burning embers in the fireplace.
“Nice necklace.” Remus commented, coming up behind me.
“Thanks.” I said grinning. My gaze shifted over to him.
“You like it?” he continued.
“I love it.” I muttered getting up to hug him.
Emily cleared her throat. Loudly.
“Hey, I’m here too.” She said.
I smiled and sat back down on the couch, putting my feet up on the table. Remus sat down next to me. Lily’s red hair was visible in the group of students. She came over to us, smiling, and sat down on the other side of me. The common room began to get more crowded as more kids came in. James, and Sirius, closely followed by Peter were the last ones to enter through the portrait.
“Hey Evans.” Said James, ruffling his hair as usual.
I think I was the only one who heard Lily mutter a ‘hi’. Emily and I exchanged a nervous glance. I don’t think Lily has spoken much to James since before Christmas. By the look on James’s face, he was sincerely hurt that all he got was a ‘hi’.
“Have a good break?”
“Yeah.” she murmured.
“That’s good.” he sighed.
Sirius spoke up when he too saw the expression on his friends face.
“I saw Snivelly on the third floor.” He said, “He looked like he deserved to be cursed.”
James face lit up a little.
“Yeah?” he asked.
“I’ll be right back.” Sirius bounded off to the boys dormitory.
A few minutes passed. I asked Remus, James, and Lily what they’ve been up to. We were laughing about a joke when Sirius reappeared with a bundle in his hands. He threw it to James, who happily caught it.
“We’ll be back. Wanna come Moony?”
Remus shook his head, “I don’t want to get involved.”
Peter gleefully followed the other two outside.
“Hey there’s Mary. Do you mind, Seneca?” Lily asked.
“No, go ahead.” I said. Lily left to talk with one of her other fiends.
Emily looked between Remus and me. “I’ll go too.” she said, a slight smile on her face. I watched Emily walk away.
“Is James ok?” I questioned quietly turning back to Remus
“I don’t know. I didn’t see him over the holiday. You should ask Sirius. I think he’s been living with James’s family.”
“He is?” I said.
“I think so. You’ll have to ask him though.” he paused. “What about Lily?”
“I didn’t see her either. I hope she’s ok.”
A minute passed. I was deep in thought about Lily and James’s relationship.
Remus must have seen my expression. He pushed some of my hair out of my face.
“Don’t worry about them. They’ll figure it out soon enough.” he said and put an arm around me.
I gratefully leaned back. I was happy I had at least a few people that cared about me.

Ok tell me what you think. Remember please comment and rate!