View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 02:58 AM   #32 (permalink)
malfoygrl
Slytherin

DIMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Rose Black
First Year

Last time~
"Come Rose. We have much to talk about." Sighing I grabbed my sleeping daughter and followed Draco out of the room.

I followed Draco. "Where are we goinnggg?" I whined feeling like a little child again.

He smiled and took my free hand. Draco shook his head and lead me out of the hospital. "Are you ready?"

"For-" But I didn't get a chance to finish my question since Draco had just Disapperated all three of us!

The blackness sucked! I couldn't breath. But just as suddenly as it came it was gone. "Why would you do that?!" I shreiked clutching my child who was still sleeping.

"Look Rose we need to talk." Draco took my hand again and lead me towards the small lake.

I gasped. Scorp had taken me here for one of our dates. We had gotten the headmasters permission to leave Hogwarts and Scorpius took me to the place I was now. The flowers were in bloom and the sun on the water was blinding but beautiful. "Why here?" I asked as I sat on the picnic blanket.

Draco shrugged. "It seemed special to you and Scorpius." I stiffened at the mention of Scorpius. Draco didn't seem to notice. "She's beautiful, you know?" He said looking at Calista.

"She lookes like you and Scorp." I replied looking over the water.

Draco smiled and patted my hand.

Sorry not much but I must rest for Harry Potter 7!!