Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #52 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 26

Chapter 26: OWWW!!!!!
When I woke up I had no idea where I was which is never a good thing.
“Jess, how are you feeling?” Harry leaned over my hospital bed. He had bags under his eyes, and the sun was just rising over the horizon.
“Good, I guess. Have I been out all day and night?” I asked. I tried to lean up, but a sharp pain ran up my spine.
“Don’t try it,” Harry warned. “You have two cracked ribs, and a concussion,”
“That’s all?” I asked sarcastically. His tiny smile disappeared, “I’m just kidding,”
“Good, Madam Pomfrey says that you should take it easy. So be careful, get some rest, and quit getting into fights,” He sat down on the bed, and brushed my hair out of my eyes. “Are you feeling ok?” he asked solemnly.
“Never better,” I answered. I pushed the covers off my legs and leaped out of the bed. “What to get some breakfast?” I asked him. I grabbed my shoes, and was nearly out the door by the time Harry caught on.
“Wait! How the hell are you ok?!?” he screamed. Harry reached down and retrieved my stuff from under the hospital bed. I turned away from the door to face him.
“I’ve actually died and been reborn on a number of different occasions, Harry. A fist fight is not one of my biggest horror stories,” I answered him.
“That makes…. sense,” he joked.
“We are so related,”
Thanks so much for reading! Sorry i didn't post sooner, but what do you think?