View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #29 (permalink)
malfoygrl
Slytherin

DIMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Rose Black
First Year

Last time~
"Hey Rosie." Came the soft familiar voice that always made my knees give way. I opened my eye to find corpius Malfoy starring straight at me.

"Rose." He smiled at me.

I flinched. I wasn't ready to face him. Not yet. Not after what he did! I couldn't! "Leave." I managed to say before swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Please Rose hear me out. Please." Scorpius stared at me with his gray eyes. He held my gaze until I was forced to look away.

"You left me, Scorp! How am I supposed to feel! You tell me you love me then you disappear for three years! How's a girl gonna take all that in!" I yelled inraged. "I waited for you. Did you know that? I spent a whole year crying over you! The slightest thing would set me off! Snow, Scorp! I couldn't look at it without crying! Do you know how bad my family felt seeing me locked up in my room crying like some child!" I ranted. It felt good to unbottle myself.

Scorpius took my hand and frowned. "Rose...I had no idea. I- I didn't want you to waste your life on me."

"Where were you?" I whispered. I looked straight at him, refusing to back down.

He looked away and muttered, "I can't tell you."

"Can't tell me?! Scorp I have a right to know where the HECK YOU WHERE!" I stood from the bed. Calista still wrapped in my arms. I hadn't realized but she was awake now.

"She looks like you." He whispered as he stroked my daughters head.

I snorted. I couldn't help in! My child looked nothing like me! So she had my green eyes but what else did she have? Scorp's white blonde hair and pale skin! But Scorpius wasn't the father! How could he have been? We hadn't seen each other in over three years!
"She looks like you." My voice cracked at the end because I had suddenly burst into tears.

"Where were you, Scorp?" I asked again.

"Rose I want to tell you but I can't!" He pleaded looking sad, lost and confused. I had never seen my best friend with these emotions. He was always so strong and powerful.

I touched his hand and put my daughter on the bed. Scorp moved closer towards me. Our faces were inches apart. His soft lips brushed mine. I leaned in closer but pulled back.

"I can't." I sat back on the bed and frowned. I was soo confused!

"Why? Because of him?" Scorp asked slighlty mad.

I laughed. "No, not because of Vlad. But because of me. Scorp I'm not ready! We have alot to talk about and you know it!"

He sighed and kissed my forehead. "See you later Rosie."With that he turned and left.

I curled up in my bed, holding Calista and drifted off to sleep.

I woke early the next morning. Cali was still sleeping so I crept out of bed and sat staring out my window.

*Knock knock* I turned and saw my nurse walk in. I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"You and your daughter are free to leave. Someone is here to take you hime."

I looked behind her, expecting my parents but found Draco Malfoy.

I frowned. "What?"

"Come Rose. We have much to talk about." Sighing I grabbed my sleeping daughter and followed Draco out of the room.

Love it, Hate it?