View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 09:00 PM

Post 29 new super hi-res Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I movie stills

Nearly 30 new promotional images from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I have been released by Warner Bros, including: Harry and Ginny in the Burrow kitchen; the trio, Mundungus Fletcher, Dobby and Kreacher at number twelve, Grimmauld Place; various shots of Harry, Ron, and Hermione in their tent and chilly forests; Lucius and Draco at Malfoy Manor; the trio with Xeno Lovegood in his home; and behind-the-scenes shots with David Heyman, David Barron, and their young cast. Those can all be found, in very high-resolution, in our galleries.

Another reminder, Warner Bros will be live-streaming the world premiere of Deathly Hallows: Part I from London via this link beginning at 5pm GMT/noon EST/9am EST. SnitchSeeker will be bringing full coverage of the events throughout the day.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released November 19, 2010, and July 15, 2011. Click on the banner below to pre-order tickets for Part I at Fandango. Tickets are also on sale now in the UK; head over to the Harry Potter official UK Facebook for more information.