View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 08:27 PM

Post Alexandre Desplat confirmed to conduct Deathly Hallows: Part II original score

The official Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I official site has confirmed that Alexandre Desplat will complete the series by conducting the score for the final installment, Deathly Hallows: Part II, out next July.

SnitchSeeker will be participating in an interview session with Desplat later this month. If anyone has any questions they would like to ask the composer, feel free to send them over. We will also be giving away copies of the Deathly Hallows: Part I soundtrack beginning tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that!

Samples of the Part I regular soundtrack, for those interested, can be heard here.

The soundtrack, conducted by Alexandre Desplat, will go on sale November 16, 2010. Pre-order it now at the WBShop Online, or on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk. The limited collector's box set also can be pre-ordered at the WBShop Online or on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released November 19, 2010, and July 15, 2011. Click on the banner below to pre-order tickets for Part I at Fandango. Tickets are also on sale now in the UK; head over to the Harry Potter official UK Facebook for more information.