View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 02:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
stan lanevski
Gryffindor
Mooncalf

{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

You made Drew a lot more mysterious in this than I ever would

2 Little Brother

Little Brother

“Annnnie I don’t wanna tell her!” Drew said whining. It was time for their daughter to know that Annie was pregnant again and Annie thought it would be best if Drew was the one to tell her. She pleaded him but Drew being as stubborn as ever and said no. “Andrew come on.” She whispered as she pushed him into their daughter’s bedroom.

Grrrr! Even pregnant Annie was really strong! He looked back at her, she waited at the door as she motioned him to go to Alexis. Gulp. She would understand right? Hopefully Drew wouldn’t have to go into a lot of detail about this…

Drew didn’t say anything to his daughter as he laid down on her bed and watched her play. The toddler looked at him confused though she stood up and walked over to him. “Daddy you’re silly.” She said giggling as she looked at her dad just laying in her bed which was to small for him. Drew smiled as he picked up Alexis. His knees were bent and Alexis sat down on his stomach leaning against them. She started playing with his fingers.

He looked up at his wife who just smiled to him. Drew could do this right? It wasn’t that hard. “Alexis there is something I need to tell you.” Haha that sounded weird to say considering she was two and he was being all formal about this! She looked up from his fingers and looked at her father once more with a questioning look. “You see how mommy’s tummy is getting bigger? Well that’s because there’s a baby in there.” Drew went on from there explaining to the two year old how she was going to be a big sister and how the baby was growing in Annie’s tummy, though he kept it simple since she was only a toddler.

When he was done speaking Annie came over and sat down on the bed. Drew sat up with Alexis in his lap. It made it so much easier to explain this since Annie was now showing. He took his daughters hand and placed it on his wife’s tummy. A smile was shared between Annie and Drew.