Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 12:25 AM   #50 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Sigh…
I raced out of potions the second after the bell rang. I was a freak to everyone, and every time I tried to do the right thing I did the wrong thing; I would answer a question right and be a…..a nerd, or I would get the simplest question wrong and be a stupid, little girl.
“Let me go,” I heard someone shout.
“Not until you tell me what you said,” an older Slytherin roared. A crowd had formed around them and off to the side, leaning against the wall was Malfoy. He looked bored.
“What not enough violence for you?” I asked. I ran right up to the poor third year and ripped the slytherin right off him. “YOU people are pathetic!” I shrieked at him.
Neither of them took that well. They slammed back together throwing punches everywhere. I knew it would happen before it did.
The slytherin threw a right hook that collided right into me. I was thrown back and against the stonewall. I slid down the cold rocks in silence.
Then Harry showed up.
“What did you do that for?!?!” someone shouted, but it wasn’t Harry but instead…Malfoy. The other slytherin took out his wand and aimed at the ravenclaw third year. “Don’t,” he shook his head, but rather than lowering his wand the idiot turned it to face Harry. It seems like Malfoy prefers his orders followed completely.
Harry’s wand was out in a flash and pointed at the slytherin. “Don’t mess with them Cramer,” who I assume was the name of the slytherin fighter.
“Yeah Cramer, DON’T,” Draco’s wand suddenly appeared and was pointed at Cramer. Then, finally the idiot dropped his wand to his side before racing through the crowd. After that Harry and Malfoy put their wands in their pockets and the crowd dispersed.
“Harry!” Hermione shouted, but by then my vision stopped and my head slumped down. I was out.
HI!!! Thanks for reading, and I can't believe it NEW READERS and I can't believe you old readers came back (insert sarcasm here) Please write something down below I'd really like to hear from you guys