View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 05:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
SlytherclawPoet
Formerly: Mandana
Slytherin
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zach Clarkson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Delilah Schrodeur
x1 x1
Default The Journal of a Canadian Rebel - Sa 13+
♥Matella||Epic Canadian||Awesome Shipper|| Music Lover||Senators Fan||Kendrick♥

This is the journal for my character Hailey St. James, she's definitely an interesting girl and as these entries progress; the tales of her troublemaking plots will be revealed as stories of her past and possible future as the Captain of the London Knights hockey team.

First off let's make this clear, this isn't a diary; only little girls write in diaries; just cause I'm 13 doesn't mean that I'm not grown up and anyone who manages to stumble upon this book should remember that.

Right then dudes, for those people reading; I suppose I should introduce myself.. the name's Hailey and let's just keep it at that, my last name is classified information and unless you already know it, it means that you'll never find that out. I'm Canadian and I know what you're thinking, no I don't have an accent, yes I love hockey and I am a force to be reckoned with.

If you haven't heard of me, you must not have been paying attention to what's been going on outside the Triwizard Tournament; I'm the one who was brilliant enough to not only plan but fully assemble a 6 foot tall ramp made completely of snow. It was the most awesome thing ever cause I took a running slide off it and flew right through the air; I don't need a broom to fly, just give me some snow and ice, I'll turn it into a masterpiece of crazy proportion.

That's all I have to tell you for now.. the next chapter will be mentioned once I work on my next plot.

Hailey

Last edited by AmbiguouslyMe; 01-06-2011 at 03:38 AM.