View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 05:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Vargaroth
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Draven Kurgan
Graduated
The Enigma Prognosis

Quote:
Fortunately, it took only four takes to put the scene in the box. It's a nice moment, very tender.

Yea, im really looking forward to the "kiss" even though Rupert and Emma were not looking forward to it. lol

I have a feeling they sold it well though.

^
Quote:
Edit: Btw, I don't think Twilight sells "sex," exactly as Emma said; however, it does promote a very unhealthy image for women and that's what bothers me about the series overall.
See, the problem is Emma really did not intend for it too be construed that way. She was asked the question about how the "Kiss" would impact the Potter world and Emma simply stated that although harmones were increasing in the films it didnt have the type of impact that "Twilight" does when it comes to sexuality. Even though you never see sex in "Twilight" there is boys sneaking into girls rooms, Jacob running around half naked, and constant kissing and tension. So in a way, there is more "sex" involved with "Twilight" compared to Potter which mainly focuses on the main storyline. With Ron and Hermione it is strictly done in a more innocent/romantic fashion.

Last edited by Vargaroth; 10-07-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Vargaroth is offline   Reply With Quote