View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 03:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cassiopia Malfoy
Slytherin
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaylee Strap
First Year
Default Overcome - Sa13+
Dragon..Dragon..Draco.. | | Sirius Lee Black

Disclaimer: I own not Harry Potter, the fabulous J.K.R does!

ONE SHOT! My friend gave me a random ship that was.. Odd. And this is what I came up. Several people on Fanfiction.net asked me to make a prequel so that may or may not come up eventually! Well, enjoy!

~Overcome~

Love can change even the strangest hearts,

Love can stop even the strongest darts,

And that's why we love each other,

And I'll never give you up for another...

" Yes." I sighed deeply, knowing the truth had to come out sometime, now or never I had said, and now I was regretting it.

" No!" He shouted, I flinched, this was kind of what I was expecting, he didn't seem like the type to stand magic, but then, I had to tell him." No, no, that can't be possible.."

" I assure you, it is possible, and magic is real." I finally faced him, there was a look of horror upon his face, horror at what I was, he never knew, I should have told him before we were married, but now, it's to late to change that, three years to late.

" I know that magic is real." Dudley glared at me, this made me jump slightly, he knew magic was real? Was he a wizard himself." My cousin, Harry Potter, was a wizard."

" Your related to Harry Potter?" I gasped in shock, that seemed impossible almost.

" Yes that's what I just said, you know him?" Dudley looked slightly uncomfortable speaking about his cousin.

" Yea, we were enemies at school." I couldn't help but smirk, remembering the days when I was Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy's girlfriend, ah, those days, and now.. I'm Pansy Dursley, pregnant and married to Harry freaking Potter's cousin, that is so weird.

" Oh." Dudley paused not knowing what to say, he sat down on the couch trying to take this all in, I sincerely hoped he didn't file for divorce, ever since I was banished from the wizarding world I had tried to fit in with the muggles, and it didn't work.. Not in the slightest, until I met Dudley, and he was the only one that was nice to me, eventually we started dating, and then ended up married.

" Can you forgive me for not telling you before all.. Of this?" I gestured my hands to everything around us.

" I.. I guess." Dudley sighed then hugged me, I smiled, incredibly happy that I had someone that loved me, and I loved back...

Floating, in the distance.

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 07-11-2011 at 02:14 AM.