Thread: Romance: I Never Knew - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 01:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Come What May
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacqueline Marie Granger
Sixth Year
Run, Emma, Run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looneybird View Post
Hello, Emma! I made it safely to the thread without too much direction loss. I was afraid I was going to have to ask you for the link.

Anyways, mystery is always good so I can't wait to see exactly what happens in the next part of the story with Jackie. Are you going to go into more detail about why she had to leave? *looks around hopefully* And I'd love to know more about Jackie's past as well, what she did with her aunt all this time and her schooling in France. You've got a good plot so if it keeps developing well enough in the next few chapters, you'll be in good shape!

However, my only concerns were the typos, tense changes, and slight POV changes. *runs and hides* They were just a bit distracting to the overall story; however, that may be just be me since I'm a bit of a grammar freak. You can totally ignore me if you want. I won't mind. Anyways, I loved the first chapter and I'd love to see you write more. Wow, I left a long review...I should just stop typing now.
You are very opinionated...And I love it! Thank you so much for being honest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordanyes View Post
Interesting story!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou Malfoy View Post
This is like, GOOD! Like, good-good!!
More please?

*LouLou*
Thank you so much LouLou! Next post will be up by tomorrow I promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo5 View Post
Hahaha I love it!
Especially the Aunt Rosalie part
And I get a feeling that Draco is going to get involved with Hermione's sister!

My dearest cousin Thank you!
And yes Draco will be getting involved with someone...but don't be so sure it's with Jacqueline now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamers View Post
Very interesting.
I will be keeping my eye on this one.
Pams
Jamers
Yay More to come soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracosgurl View Post
No, I'm sorry. Jacqueline doesn't belong to you. Since Jacqueline is my name, she belongs to moi! Lol, you know I'm just messing! PAMS!

You know you did scare me for a second there! I thought I was being confronted about something!
Well Jacqueline I'm glad you are enjoying the story!

I love the fact that I have so many readers
I will post soon my lovely readers I promise!

Much Love,
Emma