View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:53 PM

Post Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch, Alfie Enoch & more voice for Deathly Hallows video game

EA's official website updated with new voice cast information for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I video game. In addition to those already confirmed - including Rupert Grint and James and Oliver Phelps - Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Dave Legeno (Fenrir Greyback), Alfie Enoch (Dean Thomas), Warwick Davis (Griphook), Toby Jones (Dobby), Simon McBurney (Kreacher), and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) lent their voices to the first Deathly Hallows game.

EA also released the Kinect-associated cover of the XBox 360 format of the Deathly Hallows: Part I video game. That can be found in our galleries.

Several new images from the Kinect Deathly Hallows: Part I quick play preview, one of which features a screenshot full of wand-movement instructions, have been released and can be seen here.

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 video game is set to be released on November 9, 2010 in the U.S. and November 19 in the UK. It can be pre-ordered via the following links:

Amazon.com:

Nintendo Wii
Nintendo DS
Xbox 360
PS3
PC

Amazon.co.uk:

Nintendo Wii
Nintendo DS
Xbox 360
PS3
PC