View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 09:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lollipop!
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tilly C. Richards
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Walters
Accidents & Catastrophes
Bluejay | Potatopop! | SRS - Stupid Ravenclaw Syndrome

Chapter 3:
Surprise Attack

I stood in the shower. My skin soaking up the heat. My hot hair plastered to my face. Finally, I decided to turn off the shower and as soon as I slid the doors open, a blast of freezing cold slapped me in the face. A wrapped a fluffy white towel around myself. When I dried myself I sprayed some Wracspurt Away Spray that my dad invented a little while ago on my legs and arms.

I hummed 'Odo the Hero.'

I got dressed in a cubicle and used my wand to dry my hair. When I ran my fingers through my dirty blond hair, it felt silky. My hair slipped through my fingers and my silky hair fell onto my covered shoulders. The bruises on my shoulders burned like my skin was on fire.

Walking out of the bathroom, well skipping out of the bathroom I passed bodies and wreckage of the castles. I tried not to look at them. I was looking dead straight when my shoes found some surface that was liguid-y and slippy. I gulped and looked down at my shoe. Let's call the stuff 'red water', mmkay? 'Cause I don't want to call it -B-blood.

I almost screamed. "Do you want some help?" A deep voice asked from behind me. I gasped and turned and saw Dean. Dean. His face seemed to be planted in my dreams. I smiled at him. "Please," I smiled shyly.

Dean smiled and walked me over to a little platform. He lifted my little form onto the platform and pulled a hankerchief and mopped my shoe up.

Memories filled my mind, like ink in water. Blood!Hate!Pain!Dean!Blood!Hate!Pain!Dean! Dean's form just about dead filled my mind and it felt let a healed wound re-opened. I actually winced. The memory of them fighting together filled my mind and I managed to pull myself out of it and saw Dean smiling up at me.

"All clean." He smiled wider, stretching the already-almost-healed cut under his right eye.

I looked down at my shoe that was total clean. "Thank you, Dean." I leaned down and pecked his cheek. His cheeks flamed red. The was silence. The tension in the air could've been cut with a knife. He opened his mouth to say something but it wasn't his voice that said, "Luna!"

I jumped off the platform and turned to see who called me but I couldn't tell who it was. I just felt lips crush down on me. It wasn't soft like I dreamed my first kiss would be. It was hard and it was as though who ever it was wanted just to get it over with.

"Um... Haiii," said Dean unsure. He was standing up, from what I could see. He looked sad, but also angry. And in his eyes I could detect the hint of jealousy. Woah. I couldn't help thinking. Woah. Oh woah. What is happening to me?

And then, I pulled away and saw the boy that kissed me was...

... CONFIDENT ... FIERCE ... PERSISTENT ...

Last edited by Lollipop!; 09-21-2010 at 01:58 PM.