View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 09:33 PM

Post Rupert Grint talks Dan Radcliffe's thieving ways, celebrity vs. normal lifestyle

Heat magazine recently conducted a cute short interview with Rupert Grint, who opened about Harry Potter costar Daniel Radcliffe's kleptomaniac ways, his favourite pairs of trainers and food, and sometimes living the life of a celebrity. The point of the interview was to distinguish Rupert's normal and celebrity lifestyle. The scan featuring the interview can be found in our galleries, via RG.net.

Quote:
How many pairs of trainers have you got?
Rupert:
I’ve got one pair. I’ve got one pair of shoes, generally. I find a pair and I just wear them until they fall off me.

What are your favourite kinds of bread, soup and cheese?
Rupert:
Hovis, Heinz Tomato and, not being a big cheese fan, I’d probably choose cheddar.

Have you been on a date with Calum Best?
Rupert:
No.

What’s the best thing in your house?
Rupert:
I’ve got a little flat in London that I use at weekends, and in there I’ve made a cinema. It’s a bit of a cave.

What’s your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
Rupert:
Errrr, where am I?

What’s the best thing you’ve ever signed?
Rupert:
A photo of Trevor McDonald.

Who has got the best house you’ve ever been to?
Rupert:
I don’t know, I haven’t been to many celebrity houses.

Ever been at a party where an animal was roaming around?
Rupert:
I have quite a few animals at home, like donkeys and pigs, so they would have been roaming about during our parties.

If we were mates with Daniel Radcliffe, we’d steal his stuff and sell it on eBay. Ever nicked his things?
Rupert:
No, but he’s stolen loads from me.

Have you met Simon Cowell?
Rupert:
No.