View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 01:48 PM

Post Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Comic-Con footage audio released

The audio for the over four-minute long preview of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows shown last month at the San Diego Comic-Con has been released online, with new quotes from Harry, Ron, Hermione, Voldemort, Snape, Kingsley Shacklebolt, and more. That can be heard below.

Quote:
Voldemort: Harry Potter, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. Dispose of your dead with dignity, and confront your fate. If you have not given yourself up, then I will punish every last man, woman or child who tries to conceal you from me.

The boy who lived ... come to die. Avada Kedavra!

Rufus Scrimgeour: Our world has faced no greater threat than it does today, but your Ministry remains strong.

Ron: We've got to keep off the streets to stay safe.

Hermione: If Voldemort really has taken over the Ministry none of these places is safe.

Voldemort: Where will you be taking the boy?
Snape: To a safe house. I'm told it's been given every manner of protection possible. Once there, it will be impractical to attack.

Voldemort: We can agree: I must be the one to kill Harry Potter.

Ron: You know why I listen to that radio every night? In case I don't hear Ginny's name, or George, or Mum's.
Harry: And you think I'm not listening, too? You think I don't know how this feels?
Ron: You do not know how it feels! Your parents are dead; you have no family!
Hermione: Stop, please!

Kingsley: The Ministry has fallen. The Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming.

Bellatrix: We've got Harry Potter!

Scabior: Now, we'll not be forgetting who actually caught him.

Lupin: Harry! Don't, don't!

Voldemort: Only I can live forever.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released November 19, 2010 and July 15, 2011.