View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeeCloverr View Post
There was the watermelon. She grabbed two and began looking for the berrie flavoured. Cause berries were all cool and berry like and yeah. Squishy. She found some and grabbed to before putting them in her basket. She then realised she couldnt just go out to the supermarket and get some more. She'd never done this before, yeah the whole school thing well boarding school thing. She grabbed 4 more of each. Okay so that was 6 of each. Which was *counts* 18. Maybe she'd grab a two watermelon flavoured to make it twenty.

She looked to her left as another girl, a little older than she was came over and picked up some watermelon. Wait, a LOT of watermelon flavoured Shampoo's. She then muttered something. "What ?" she said looking at her before shrugging and making sure she had twenty shampoos.
The brunette laughed lightly as a girl asked what she had said, and decided not to reply yet and just look at the other girls shampoo collection. "You need a basket, lovey. Aaaaand.. I was saying to myself how I had to stack up for going back to school. I always run out too fast, it's not good." Nope, and besides, she was fed up of her hair smelling of coconuts. Sarah sure had some stinkeh shampoo. Heh.

"I'm Lori, by the way. Lori Bristol."

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________