View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"Austria," She mused, thinking about where she had heard the name previously. "That's a nice country." Not one of the places she had visited in her travels, but her father had been there and told her good things about the place. She liked this man, they seemed to have more in common than she had first thought. Besides the fact that they both worked in Diagon Alley.

And now it was her turn to share her home country. "I was born in Japan and lived there until I was five." She began. "We moved to a place not far from London when I was a child." Though she never did stay in one place for too long unless for schooling. Her wanderlust had her doing a fair amount of traveling in the past few years. "I recently moved to London to work at the Owl Post Office." Smelled more like the owls than she would have liked, but it was still a nice place to work.
Of course it was a nice country; he was born there. Needless to say he hadn't been there too much, but that was besides the point. Cue wide smile though, regardless.

Japanese girl . . .that was different. Being who he was, he'd been with many different types of girls from a variety of backgrounds, but never one from Japan. "Wow. I'll be sure to stop in for a flight then." Flight. Yea. That was cheesy. Actually no; the shop was likely to be more smelly, but he would suffer if it got him closer to Japanese!girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracikinsLuver4321 View Post
Sadie walked into Madam Primpernelle's on the search for some awesome kind of hair products cause when you have hair like her.... well you understand. She started down rows of products for various beauty things when she spotted...

Hayley?

She walked down the aisle and said, "I didn't think I would see you here friend," with a smile. She had went home about a month ago for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione<3Ron View Post
Hayley heard a familiar voice and saw...SADIE!

"Ohmygosh. Sadie!" She said hugging her friend. She missed her so much! Even if it was for a month, but she missed having the random girl talks and hanging over at her house, with Lucas and Derek. Hehe. "How have you been?" She asked.
And next thing he knew... students were entering the Beauty Potions shop left and right. Females. Lots of underage - and therefore, off-limits - females. Which of course meant hugging and squishing and giggling and all those annoying things underage females did when they met up with each other. In a few years they'd be fine though.

Ignoring them, he instead turned his attention on the most recent person to enter ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
What was he even doing here?

Oh right, Mum's birthday and Ethan needed a gift. And females liked this girly stuff, right? At least that's what the 15 year old told himself as he tried his best to inconspicuosly walk through the aisles, glancing at one sparkly-looking potion after the other. Trying to look like he knew exactly what he was looking for.

Except he totally didn't.

Glancing around furtively, he noticed only a handful of girls - to whom he gave a non-chalant nod. Best to remain cool at all times. - and a couple of older people, a man and a woman. Ethan started to approach them, certain that one was the shopkeeper, then stopped as he got closer. From what he could hear from their conversation, he got the distinct idea that the man was the shopkeeper. Seriously? He was convinced that such a place as girly as this would be run by a woman... but whatever. Ethan shrugged to himself, then held up a glittery, scented soap for inspection as he waited for a lapse in their conversation to ask for assistance.
... someone who was a MALE! The shock of it was striking, David had to admit, but not as much so as the girl - clearly older and more mature than the two giggling over there - who asked him to move over.

Squinting at the object in the young chap's hand, he frowned and mouthed an 'excuse me' to the woman he'd been talking with as he approached. "My young lad, I don't recommend the glitter stuff. Not very ... masculine." He winked, hoping the boy would maybe get what he was saying. He knew smells, astonishingly well, including what attracted the ladies.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake