View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Rawr!
Slytherin
Puffskein

Default Did I use that semicolon right?
Jimbo will set his turtle loose on you. { The Farley } "That's trademarked, don't use it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by As.Is View Post
Teegan raised her eyebrows at MR. Jimbo and laughed. "Me inconsiderate. Who coped the attitude suddenly?" She asked still laughing at him. "Looks like you have your knickers in a twist about candy of all things." She laughed some more. Maybe this was a better way to end things at Hogwarts. Laughing at someone she hated. Well, hate was a strong word...just strongly strongly disliked.

She suddenly felt the urge to be nice to MR. Jimbo, "Here," She said digging enough gold out to buy another set of one of everything from the food trolley. "There's the equivelent to one of everything from the trolley, you can spend it in Diagon how ever you like." She told him picking his hand up and placing the coins in his hand. She wrapped his fingers around the coins, making sure none of them fell out. It was a minor dent in her gold bag but she wasn't exactly low on money in Greece.

With that Teegan ruffled his hair up with her hand and wished that Warren would make one last appearance with her before they got to London. Well not everything could be perfect eh?

Now where did that sock go?
Jimbo? HIS knickers in a twist? About candy? This woman was CRAZY. It was CANDY. People always overeacted about CANDY. It's CANDY. CAAANDDDDYYYYYYY. God. Teegan belonged on another planet if she didn't understand that. He glared at her instead of answering her, which would really be a waste of his time. If she was clueless enough to say something like that, there would be no way to get her to understand the whole candy thing.

When she was rummaging in her pockets Jimbo was both excited and alarmed. He hoped it was his sock he was about to hand her. Hopefully with the contents still inside. But that was just a small hope that he knew would never happen. She had already made it clear that he wasn't getting his sock back. And so, the only other thing that she could possibly be giving him was something DANGEROUS. Something to get at Jimbo, something that might attack him? Maybe that crazy bird that she'd threatened to set loose on him. But the bird couldn't be that small, so it could be WORSE!

But then. Gold.

O_______________________o

What?

This didn't make any sense. Why would Teegan be nice to him, JIMBO? Something must be up. She must be planning something. The gold is fake - Leprechaun Gold. It will attack him. It's a distraction for something even BIGGER that's going to happen and then once it does, she'll steal the gold back and LAUGH IN HIS FACE. No. He couldn't let that happen. What was going to attack him? WHERE?

He looked at her, startled that she had RUFFLED HIS HAIR, but was too busy waiting for something to happen to obsess about the hair. But he didn't let go of the gold, nuh uh. Jimbo's gold. Allllllll Jimbo's. Even if it DOES turn out to be leprechaun gold, he wanted to be safe; it might just be real.

"What are you planning, Huffle? You wanna duel? I'm all for it, I'll duel you." Bluffing. He wouldn't duel her. Er...well, he would try. But she was a seventh year, and he was a fourth year, she was no doubt way more advanced, it didn't matter if Jimbo was a couple years ahead. He pocketed the gold and took out his wand. "I'm prepared, Huffpuff. Gimme your best. Whatever you're going to throw at me, I'm ready. No one outsmarts the Farley."

EESH! Did he just see something behind her? A ruffle of WINGS?

WHAT WAS SHE CONJURING?!?!

He couldn't even SEE her wand out and look what she was doing! That's it, there was NO WAY he could defeat her. He had to run. Run for his LIFE.