View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
QueenGinger
Hufflepuff

DIMC & DMGS
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Reagan
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Reagan
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra Egan
Games & Sports
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandraRamos View Post
Apparently the snack lady didn't want to give him three of everything like she usually did because she didn't want to run out of candy for the other kids, but Jimbo knew she was just saying that because she didn't like him, even though he was her best customer. She only gave him two of everything and Jimbo knew it was Teegan's fault for coming here before him and taking enough to feed an elephant. If elephants ate sweets. Which they should, because sweets are amazing.

Jimbo raised his eyebrow at her and kept smirking. "Got your knickers in a twist, have you, Teegan? I was only trying to make nice." But then he narrowed his eyes at her. "Although I don't know why I should be since you took all the candy and now I can't get as much as I wanted."

He grabbed the sweets from the snack lady and stuck them in his pockets and any other spots that could carry them. But he made sure not to crush Pebbles, who was in his left pocket. Although, Pebbles would enjoy a few sweets.

"Maybe next time you should be more considerate of others and not get as many sweets."
Teegan raised her eyebrows at MR. Jimbo and laughed. "Me inconsiderate. Who coped the attitude suddenly?" She asked still laughing at him. "Looks like you have your knickers in a twist about candy of all things." She laughed some more. Maybe this was a better way to end things at Hogwarts. Laughing at someone she hated. Well, hate was a strong word...just strongly strongly disliked.

She suddenly felt the urge to be nice to MR. Jimbo, "Here," She said digging enough gold out to buy another set of one of everything from the food trolley. "There's the equivelent to one of everything from the trolley, you can spend it in Diagon how ever you like." She told him picking his hand up and placing the coins in his hand. She wrapped his fingers around the coins, making sure none of them fell out. It was a minor dent in her gold bag but she wasn't exactly low on money in Greece.

With that Teegan ruffled his hair up with her hand and wished that Warren would make one last appearance with her before they got to London. Well not everything could be perfect eh?

Now where did that sock go?

"all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared.
I suspect nargles are behind it."