Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 18

Chapter 18: School Girl Crushes
Normally when a complete stranger barges in and asks to be included in your card game you show them the door. But these lunatics dealt me in and the blonde haired, sleek jawed, classy one even gave me a few sickles to bet. He offered me a seat next to him, and bought me a chocolate frog from the trolley.
I repaid him by whooping all their butts in every card game these people could think of, although he took it like a gentleman.
“Crap,” I heard someone outside the door mutter. Harry pulled open the glass door and his eyes narrowed at the sight of the phantom blonde man sitting next to me.
“Potter,” the steel eyed beauty greeted. How did he know Harry? “Can we help you with something?”
“Relax, Malfoy, I’m just looking for my sister,” Harry exclaimed in a tired tone. So the phantom blonde is THE Draco Malfoy. WOW! They both turned their heads towards me, but I was already gathering up the coins I had won.
“So this is your sister,”
We both nodded.
“Cute,” he smiled at me. Even though he changed it to a smirk I still blushed. I turned my attention to the mountain of sickles, knuts, and a couple galleons I was putting into my bag. “What is your Daddy not going to let you play?”
I continued my way to the door even though I wished Harry didn’t come. I looked back at the table and let out a chuckle. I had completely taken all of their money. My black bag was weighed down and the clinking of metal brought Malfoy’s attention back to the money.
“You can’t let her take all of our money,” Draco exclaimed. He leaped up and would have gotten in Harry’s face had all his goons not have been in his way.
“Why can’t I? I’m not her father. Let’s go Jess,” Harry grabbed my arms and pulled me to the back of the train. On the way all I was thinking about was the respectful admiration in Draco’s eyes.

Thanks so much for reading...and yes i did have a good time at camp thanks for asking. I promise now that i am home i will post more soon. Please leave a comment i love hearing from you guys. :phone: