View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ameh
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Boggart

x4
♥Dunkin | Pixie's Precious Pea | kpop goddess | sneaky sounder | forever slytherin♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Dylan talk. Great. But it was her fault. She had been the one to mention the visit. Then again, Raiden had asked what she intended to do, this summer.

"He's been... I don't know, I got the feeling he was hiding." She shrugged. "You would think he wouldn't, if he didn't find it hard to come back after he left me without even letting me know he was doing that." Her words didn't sound like a complaint, or anything. Just matter-of-fact. She had forgiven Dylan a long time ago. Yeah, that was like her. Forgive everyone. "But I did get to talk to him at the feast." Kind of.

"I think so," she nodded. Even if it didn't, it was something she wanted to do. "You have any idea what you want to do, after Hogwarts?" Come to think of it, she had no idea what field Raiden wanted to go in. Unless he just wanted to look pretty. Because he was that. Not that she could ever think of Raiden as anything other than a brother. He was like one, a huggable kind.

"I get the feeling a lot of people were in hiding this term." If not hiding, then they were terminally busy with schoolwork. It was alright though, at least for him. It wasn't like Hogwarts was the only place to see people, anyway. He'd catch up with people over the summer.

He winced imperceptibly when she asked about his future plans. He still wasn't... really... completely sure about it. That was what he'd decided to write Nico about.

"I was... er... looking into a career in potions," he murmured with an uneven grin. "I'm not even sure what I would do with it, but... Potions is one of the things I'm good at."

Not to mention, he had a connection to someone already in the career. That would help.

"I'm... still not really sure though, you know? I never really thought this far ahead."