View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 02:31 AM   #22 (permalink)
Jason Potter Weasley
Suspended
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
"Becca." Cela shifted closer and slid her arm around the other girl. Her yearmate. From the split schools, through werewolves, merpeople and all sorts of other things added in for spice, Becca had always been THERE. So Cela saw nothing odd about her being there now.

Celandine was still wearing her uniform. She'd not change until the absolute last moment. So probably just before bed that night.
"Celadine, right?" Rex asked her. " My name is Rex Trigwell" he finally introduced himself to her. " Congratulations on your graduation from HogWarts" Rex told Celadine. " I heard about you through freinds and they all praised you, mam" Rex explained to Celadine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
Emma knocked on the door. She smiled at them and curtsied. Oh yes time to be the Fair Maiden of Slytherin. "The Madien of Slytherin would like to visit the Knight of Gryffindor, the Lady of Gryffindor, and the Princess of Hufflepuff." she said theatrically. "May I come in?" she then added, smiling happily.
"Well "Fair Maiden of Slytherin, how are you?" Rex asked Emma." No, I think we called Kay, the "Duchess of HufflePuff" Rex explained to Emma."Come on in, young lady"Rex smiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by springbaby View Post
Daisy snatched the sceptor and laughed, "Why thank you Knight of Gryffindor." She moved her feet and smiled. "Welcome to the Royal compartment. Now we just have to wait for the...gosh what was Carson's nickname?" She shrugged. "Oh well, we just have to wait for my boyfriend."

Daisy stood up and cutsied back. "The Lady of Gryffindor acknowledges you Fair Maiden of Slytherin, you may enter." She laughed and smiled. she sat back down. "Can you believe it. This term flew by so fast."
"Well, the Royal compartment is perfect" Rex said to Daisy. " The Knight of Gryffindor salutes you" Rex saluted the Lady of Gryffindor, then bowed to her. "We will wait for your boyfriend" Rex smiled.
, I knew you wanted your sceptor" Rex told Daisy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Lockley8672 View Post
Carson walked in rolling his eyes. "I can't believe you can't remember my royal name." Come to think of it he could remember it either. He kissed Daisy on the cheek and smiled," At least you aressed me as you boyfriend My lovely Lady in Gold and Red." He sat down next to her and took a hold of her hand. "Nice sceptor by the way."
" Hello Carson" Rex told him. "Well, I think your royal name is Sir Carson of Slytherin" Rex said to him. " if I am wrong, this sounds good for you: Rex explained to Carson.
Are we the Rotal Family of HogWarts?" Rex asked Daisy, Kay, Emma and Carson.